Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos (60430 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) / Nigerian Man Beaten To Pulp In Malaysia By Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

He can only achieve it if he becomes a uniform man
Exactly, and the uniform must be police( anti cultists unit) because Army has no business with cultists
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by mujaya1(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2020
this igbo herdmen again, this is sign illiteracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2020
debbydams:
wow. God will reward. U
he is lying.
He's a troll

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Kingpele(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2020
I knew this man very well in bayalse, very hard working man, I saw him with keke later he started driving Diana bus still I left bayalse, we even attended Same church.. I was surprised when my cousin told me, that cultists came to his Area and mistook him to be the pastor that reported them to police

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by SirMichael1: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Samfloxin:
And the killers will go to bed and sleep? no, they will never sleep and whenever they get married and have children,may this atrocity they committed visit them.

Look at it this way, what if the late dad killed someone's parents in cold blood long time ago and people cursed him the way you just did. Will it make sense to say that those people who will kill the perpretrators of this murder will also be killed in the gruesome manner too, thereby starting an unending curse.

I think it's more easier to pray for these orphans than praying for more blood shed. It will be the best thing in the long run.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Pasmac14:
Here are the pictures from the burial of Mr. and Mrs. Gabriel Ejimofor killed by Cultists terrorising their area at Azikoro Village Yenagoa Bayelsa State. Mr. Gabriel and his pregnant wife were led to rest in his home town in Anaku Ayamelu LGA of Anambra State. The couple were survived by 4 little kids also on the pictures. May God grant them eternal rest. Amen.

Have respect unto thy convenant Lord, for the dark places of the earth is full of the habitation of cruelty !!
What is their gain ? Why so much wickedness against a family and even a pregnant woman. What's this generation turning into...little kids become orphans because of your lustful desire.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Beetobee(f): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2020
This is so sad, I still cant comprehend why humans condescend to the lowest ebb by committing such heinous atrocities against fellow humans. Poor kids, the harsh realities of life have begun but He who created you knows all about you.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by urchcoded(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Yenagoa, cultists headquarters. Don't be surprised if the man was a strong cultists. Those guys don't forgive. Reason why I say if what happened to those murdered IPOB guys was to be replicated in yenagoa those police men would be murdered in cold blood one by one unless you leave that state. RIP to the dead.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by chinchonglee(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
may their soul rest by the bosom of korofo...may he guide them well...
May Thunder strike that ur korofo down.

Useless Bastard!
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Kingpele(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Taiwojon:
tah!!!!!!

say no to cultism, they will think people hate them and don't want them to live their life.
now look at where they are.

a soul lost without christ is lost forever. My brother that man was never a cultist, I knew him, he was a quiet hard working man, they came for a pastor in his vicinity who reported them to police.. They killed him and his wife thinking he was the pastor

make Jesus your Lord, everything will be pass away but your soul will live forever.

where do you want to spend eternity?
heaven or hell.

the choices is yours
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Dbarrzx: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2020
I feel for the little ones they both left behind in a cruel world we live....
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by bluefilm: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2020
SammySteve15:

What if two of them join police at once ANTI CULTISTS SQUARD/UNIT. [b]cultists will suffe[/b]r.

That's even another and a better possibility. grin
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Roozzaay(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2020
Now what will be of these pretty little things cry cry
Aiye ma ni ika o
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
somebody pass me a handkerchief.

so many people died this year, I woke up this morning and my Facebook feed was filled with the death of my favorite artist of black panther. I was shocked.

then I began to reflect on my life,

if I were to die today will these nairalanders miss me.
am I living right?

have I been cruel to anybody on nairaland.

what will happen to all my Dollars and homes everywhere, my shares, my degrees,estates, connection, my jewelries

then I decided to touch the life of just two random strangers, I just ordered for a truckload of indomie noodles for an orphanage near me, anonymous donation

make peace with your Creator at all time, because we are just speck of dust in this fourth dimensions called time.
You will live long by God's grace! You can also extends your generosity to me. I hope things fall out in place for me.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Wettoid123: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
oooooooooo what kind of wickedness has entered into mankind, man_kind , but the kind has being replaced with wickedness! why! why!
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by ofiko123(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Sad,RIP to the dead..
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2020
What a cruel world. R.I.P
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by AuroraB(f): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2020
Akpokwanu nke a gini angry
Look at these innocent kids cry cry
Aaaaaaaaah, whoever did this will die untimely sad
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by lowkeybahdguy(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
somebody pass me a handkerchief.

I decided to touch the life of just two random strangers,

Afa me na.. stii touch me too make I touch two other people too. That's how to build a great society independent of govt.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by ggood: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2020
AmuDimpka:
stupid guys! all these Niger Delta youths and their gragra.. Bayelsa State is a very backward state ,yenegoa is just a terrible place

high crime rates
high cult rates
high corruption rate
high rates of undeveloped areas
high rates of banditry
high rates of illiteracy
high rate of environmental devastation
high rate of low start up ecosystem
high rates of out of marriage child birth
high rate of militancy
high rate is misguided restive youths
highest rate of Our Oyel mentality
high kaikai consumption rate
high bunkering and pipeline bursting rates

abeg how can this place develop with all that is mentioned !

youths that sell oil opportunities to others

show me one indigenous person that has made strides in business , education and start up ecosystem from ground up

look at Dubai and Bayelsa the similarities are oil and that's all

with All the trillions they still don't have anything to show for it ...just like many other Niger delta states

Bayelsa is a disgrace ! the only ijaws state yet nothing , absolutely nothing to show for it...

the hausa has Kano and sokoto
the Yoruba has Lagos and Ibadan
the Igbo have Enugu,Onitsha ,Awka and emerging Abakaliki
The middle belt have Jos (beautiful city) then Kaduna
the Efik has Calabar ( great city )
annangs have Uyo

what do the ijaws have to show for those oil monues..?

shame

Annang does not own Uyo, is Ibibio that own Uyo
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Queenlovely(f): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2020
lowkeybahdguy:

Afa me na.. stii touch me too make I touch two other people too. That's how to build a great society independent of govt.

what do you want
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Zchi1052(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2020
J111333:
Oh my God, I don't like this.
Just look at those cute kids, what will happen to them?
Now they will separated by uncles and aunties, oh my God.

How I wish I can adopt all of them, raise and keep them together because they will need that togetherness to pull through this horrible tragedy.

My only hope is that one of their grandmas is still young and well to do so that she can raise these kids all together. I personally won't mind contributing to their feeding and school fees if the scenario that I hope for works out.
cry cry

People with heart of gold God bless you even if you do not do it
U have impacted lives already

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by debbydams(f): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
he is lying.
He's a troll
grin grin grin
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by ahiboilandgas: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Pasmac14:
Here are the pictures from the burial of Mr. and Mrs. Gabriel Ejimofor killed by Cultists terrorising their area at Azikoro Village Yenagoa Bayelsa State. Mr. Gabriel and his pregnant wife were led to rest in his home town in Anaku Ayamelu LGA of Anambra State. The couple were survived by 4 little kids also on the pictures. May God grant them eternal rest. Amen.
am too pained ..
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by ABBEYsammy01(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2020
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know what it? May the souls of the departed find rest in God.
But who can be to these children like their parents? I pray God take care of them Himself.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by ahiboilandgas: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2020
tiger28:
How can I adopt them
please do ..
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by Originakalokalo(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2020
Let your kingdom come o Lord.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by lowkeybahdguy(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:

what do you want

200k. Daz all.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by joceey(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2020
J111333:
Oh my God, I don't like this.
Just look at those cute kids, what will happen to them?
Now they will separated by uncles and aunties, oh my God.

How I wish I can adopt all of them, raise and keep them together because they will need that togetherness to pull through this horrible tragedy.

My only hope is that one of their grandmas is still young and well to do so that she can raise these kids all together. I personally won't mind contributing to their feeding and school fees if the scenario that I hope for works out.
cry cry

YOU HAVE A GOOD AND PURE HEART MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by DexterousOne(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmmmm
The Kids are yet to reconcile the barbarity that has happened....
......what a LAWLESS SOCIETY
Everyday you wake up to hear NONSENSE....
Each day u wake up to know that HEAP of RUBBISH awaits you..

Just TOTAL the Number of USELESS News that permeates NAIRALAND within 24hrs, you will be swept off at such Nonsense.
What could be more heinous than this.

How can TERRIBLE PEOPLE be so concentrated in one part of the world like this....?
That's too bad.
Too many useless humans in Nigeria.
Did Nigeria sign a pact with the DEVIL...

Nigeria matter tire me aswear!
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by QuickStandard: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2020
This is just so sad, to say the least.
I'm really heartbroken.
Seeing the children made me cry
Plunging these little kids into a world of unknown uncertainty.

What a wicked world.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by QuickStandard: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2020
tiger28:
How can I adopt them

Please if you can do, God bless you.

I'm really sad ATM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.