Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos (60432 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) / Nigerian Man Beaten To Pulp In Malaysia By Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by ariesbull: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2020
AmuDimpka:

ijaw boy, leave militancy and cultism, it will never help you minorities! trust me, look at your state and how backward and backseat you are are

I calculated 13 percent derivation for 16 years and looked at how much it takes to buy oil block.
Do you know Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom could each have formed an E & P company like Danjuma's or Folawiyo 's in JV with NNPC. Do you know those companies could have been commanding 300, 000 barrels of production now.

They would have been separate commercial.entities so the constitution does not forbid that. Do you know that the money they could have made from the profits of those companies would have kept the states afloat?.
The problem with life is always the people, their mentality and level of evolution

Anambra isn't even an oil producing state but they are building oil refinery ,you guys thsst are. oil producing state can't build nadaaa ...I mean nadaaa

make una dey shame naaaa! with all the trillion ,you guys have nothing to show for it apart from cultism

savage ...dude your jabs are incredible
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by chinchonglee(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2020
Josephfabo:

Be sensible

Stop being a tribalist bigot!

Majority of easterners are fraudulent doesn’t mean all of them are fraudsters

You’re no different from touts we on the street of Yenagoa or anywhere because your writings shows no for form of rationality

Boy think before you speak!
my friend stop being biased...

I stayed in the the Niger Delta region for 2yrs immediately after my NYSC. I stayed in Ekpan, Abraka, Rumuola, Bro I kid u not those youth are a menace to the society. I dnt think in the next 50years those ND region will never develop. Everybody na cultist, everybody na militant.
N:B not all tho jst exaggerating but at least 90%.

Even their graduates re violent in nature. I taya for that region. I never stayed in bayelsa but my friend said Bayelsa was worse than ekpan. An average Bayelsa indigene is very wicked and violent, can kill at any slightest provocation.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by ariesbull: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2020
chinchonglee:
my friend stop being biased...

I stayed in the the Niger Delta region for 2yrs immediately after my NYSC. I stayed in Ekpan, Abraka, Rumuola, Bro I kid u not those youth are a menace to the society. I dnt think in the next 50years those ND region will never develop. Everybody na cultist, everybody na militant.
N:B not all tho jst exaggerating but at least 90%.

Even their graduates re violent in nature. I taya for that region. I never stayed in bayelsa but my friend said Bayelsa was worse than ekpan. An average Bayelsa indigene is very wicked and violent, can kill at any slightest provocation.

that region might not develop, from what I am reading and hearing....even the way they youths are defending this ...I think in the next 25 - 30yrs Igbo and maybe Yoruba would move in to colonise them or occupy because they haven't or maybe they are not thinking of building capacity for future except for violence

I am hoping they start seeing the bigger picture because that state is nothing to write home about...I have been to that state and Ye igia can't even called a.city! I asked ,where are the whole oil money?
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by SaintBishop: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2020
ariesbull:

that region might not develop, from what I am reading and hearing....even the way they youths are defending this ...I think in the next 25 - 30yrs Igbo and maybe Yoruba would move in to colonise them or occupy because they haven't or maybe they are not thinking of building capacity for future except for violence

I am hoping they start seeing the bigger picture because that state is nothing to write home about...I have been to that state and Ye igia can't even called a.city! I asked ,where are the whole oil money?
So what are you clowns doing in undevelop place? why not pags your bags and go to your develop igbo land? No one need you clowns here tbh.
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by ariesbull: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2020
SaintBishop:

So what are you clowns doing in undevelop place? why not pags your bags and go to your develop igbo land? No one need you clowns here tbh.

it's like asking what are Chinese doing in Nigeria or what are Americans doing in Nigeria

economics 102

I don't understand how some of you who are adults think...I agree with that guy that has been bashing you ! amudimkpa or something
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by ariesbull: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2020
SaintBishop:
he bash who?LMAO the pig report Graysons comment when he can't take the heat anymore.

China is a develop place, the Americans are a world power unlike igbo land where nothing good ever happens. Stay in your biafraland no one need your unholy lots here.

one thing I know is that Igbo land is far ahead of you...the oil you guys are trying to come to terms with...they have started refining it

they are producing cars, building refineries, building software solutions and making economic strides in trades and commerce! Their cities are great and far better I have been to Onitsha, Enugu,Owerri ,Awka and even Abakaliki...trust me bro,it is far far better than that thing I saw in yenogoa! I think personally it would take yenegoa about 40yrs to catch up with Igbo cities that is if igbos are stagnant,but I don't think Igbo are stagnant. they would venture out make money and repatriate it ....it seems they call it Aku ruo uno

you must begin to admire the Igbo if you can't respect them...those guys are resilient and resourceful unlike what is in Bayelsa and ijaw region!

I am sorry that is what it is ...
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2020
chinchonglee:

Ur korofo is useless bro... The only lives he squeezes are the lives of you idiots... At this age and time u re still practicing cultism. Lemme nt wish death upon u as u ve already sentence ursef to an untimely and painful death by joining dem.

Sorry bro. R.I.P in advance.
....na you for oh...na you go pia....bloody meat...na mache Dem go mache you..no dey put mouth for wetin no dey your way..meat
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by SaintBishop: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2020
ariesbull:

one thing I know is that Igbo land is far ahead of you...the oil you guys are trying to come to terms with...they have started refining it

they are producing cars, building refineries, building software solutions and making economic strides in trades and commerce! Their cities are great and far better I have been to Onitsha, Enugu,Owerri ,Awka and even Abakaliki...trust me bro,it is far far better than that thing I saw in yenogoa! I think personally it would take yenegoa about 40yrs to catch up with Igbo cities that is if igbos are stagnant,but I don't think Igbo are stagnant. they would venture out make money and repatriate it ....it seems they call it Aku ruo uno

you must begin to admire the Igbo if you can't respect them...those guys are resilient and resourceful unlike what is in Bayelsa and ijaw region!

I am sorry that is what it is ...
WHAT ARE THEY (IGBOS) DOING IN BAYELSA?
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by ariesbull: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2020
SaintBishop:
WHAT ARE THEY (IGBOS) DOING IN BAYSELA?
expnding their economic coast ,that is what people that are ambitious do...just like asking what are Chinese doing in Nigeria or what are Americans doing in Dubai or what are yoruba doing in Rivers

I suggest that you borrow a leaf from them, it is a global world the era of living in caves are far gone ! nations and people would always venture out ,expand their economic coast and repatriate

I am sorry these words might sound alien to you....
Re: Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos by chinchonglee(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
....na you for oh...na you go pia....bloody meat...na mache Dem go mache you..no dey put mouth for wetin no dey your way..meat
Poverty will help me meche all of u..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.