Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Advice Needed For Relationship Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed For Relationship Issues (366 Views)

Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Blu03's Relationship Issues. / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed For Relationship Issues by ozile: 6:09am On Aug 29, 2020
I once dated a girl last year in school, we were best of friends before I finally asked her out and she agreed, after some time her ex started disturbing me to stay away from his girl, so I confronted her about the issue if both were still dating and she said no, after some time she stopped picking my calls so I hard to go see her myself because she wasn’t picking up my calls, but to my greatest surprise wen I asked her what happened she said that her pastor in her fellowship told her that the guy she is dating is not her husband grin though I know she was lying, we were very close so I could tell she is lying, After about two days her ex sent me a text message apologizing for planing some bad things against me that I should help him out that he still love her, in my mind I thought she went back to this guy, so I have been seeing her round complex were my brother and his brother work, computer village and she is running this POS in his brothers office, we do greet sometimes and nothing more.
What I don’t understand is how she just broke up with both of us just like that, because there was a time she almost seduced me to sleep with her inside my brothers office I had to calm her down, that was after she agreed to date me, so my point is what really happened was she lost or what why was the love so short, I used to give her money but the day she asked for money to pay her hostel bill about 30k I reluctantly ignored that I don’t have money, could that be the reason for the break up. We only dated for three months and I didn’t sleep with her, she sent me friend request on Facebook which I accepted but she doesn’t behave different wen we see sometimes we don’t even greet each other, because I always waited for her greetings before I respond.
Re: Advice Needed For Relationship Issues by JOACHINpedro: 6:22am On Aug 29, 2020
She wana be friendzoned. Get yourself a new gf
Re: Advice Needed For Relationship Issues by ozile: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
She wana be friendzoned. Get yourself a new gf
Thanks, but I thought they say women love more than men, am beginning to have a rethink, because the kind love this girl show me enn like seriously everything just disappeared, and I can’t really hold on to one particular reason for the break up in my head, I didn’t offend her.
Re: Advice Needed For Relationship Issues by Juliusmomoh: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2020
What do u want us to do, bring her back ? ....... U will keep suffering in the hand of girls. Until u gat to know what redpill is...
#case closed
Re: Advice Needed For Relationship Issues by ozile: 7:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
What do u want us to do, bring her back ? ....... U will keep suffering in the hand of girls. Until u gat to know what redpill is...
#case closed
Oga e never reach like that na, I not the type that run after girls like that, na money be my favorite person grin grin
Re: Advice Needed For Relationship Issues by JOACHINpedro: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2020
ozile:

Thanks, but I thought they say women love more than men am beginning to have a rethink, because the kind love this girl show me enn like seriously everything just disappeared, and I can’t really hold on to one particular reason for the break up in my head, I didn’t offend her.
Interest !
That's what it is.
Nowadays relationship is like politics, everyone has ambition
Re: Advice Needed For Relationship Issues by ThiagoKid(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2020
The owner of the cookies is back...!!!
Re: Advice Needed For Relationship Issues by ozile: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2020
ThiagoKid:
The owner of the cookies is back...!!!
I don’t think she is in a relationship.
Re: Advice Needed For Relationship Issues by Juliusmomoh: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
ozile:

Oga e never reach like that na, I not the type that run after girls like that, na money be my favorite person grin grin
See tell her to Bleep off .....

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Best Video To Watch Under This Rainy Whether... Hmmm!!! / Robert Freeman In "The Boondocks* Is The Commander In Chief Of Simps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.