Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) (18390 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Wards Of Etsako East LGA (Photos) / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by farem: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
Zyxzzzz:
this man is just wasting his time he will loose this coming election
[/s]

Hallucination!

If you ever want to win politically, enlist wailers against yourself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by garfield1: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
this man is just wasting his time he will loose this coming election

It is obaseki that is lose. Am sure you dislike hard work

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by salbis(m): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2020
See as broom don finish for Edo grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Pavillon: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2020
So these people can lock up schools cos of corona virus but can't stop hosting an crowdy campaign.

I've forgotten sef, maybe the cliche 'school na scam'has gotten to the right authorities so dy decided to just help us achieve our aim..
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by garfield1: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
He is gonna lose

He will win.he is more grassrooted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by garfield1: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Guyman02:
His campaign doesn't come with the same excitement I see on the faces of people at Obaseki rallies

You sound pained.he pulls more crowd than obaseki

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by garfield1: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Bewiseedet:
POI, Buhari and APC will be in severe shock. OBASEKI we know

Go back to akwa ibom

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Once a theif always a thief oba money will stand with
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2020
garfield1:

[s]It is obaseki that is lose. Am sure you dislike hard work[/s]
At least spell well and write coherent sentence don't be like your illiterate president Buhari
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by idafa2018: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Social distance compliant,hmmmmmmmm
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2020
I'm yet to see Obaseki's wife campaign for him oo. I'm I the only one noticing this. Obaseki na wa for you o.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by garfield1: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2020
VirginSearcher:
This one their face is like this are u sure they will vote for him? undecided

He has out campaigned pdp.obaseki claims he is doing ward to ward campaign.he will gather three or four wards together and claim he went to all the wards but pastor is going to all wards one by one and the crowd he gathers in one ward is more than the combined crowd obaseki gathers.up apc

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2020
RaptObserver:
So much for social distancing. I noticed that the covid-19 protocols are only observed in the cities and by rich and educated people (though reluctantly). Even in schools, only schools in city centre of Abuja adhere to these guidelines. I guess this may be the reason government and NDDC have been lowering the figures. They know people don't take them seriously anymore so it is better they close shop and return Nigeria to normalcy.

we are deceiving awa selves in this country,Buhari n Co are only concerned about winning edo election
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Typical Nigerian politician - promise heaven and earth but at the of their tenure nothing much to show for . Its about time we overhaul our political system, enough of this nonsense .
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by garfield1: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2020
VirginSearcher:

At least spell well and write coherent sentence don't be like your illiterate president Buhari

Have you seen any virgin yet? Obaseki will be thrashed mercilessly

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by ekons(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Edo no be Lagos, this guy is a political scammer, he should not be giving even community head master slot, not to talk of governorship position. pls edolite will not make mistake.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by Milkywayfx(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2020
I plead with my brothers on this forum to help me, no amount is too small, I want to pay my rent which is overdue. Only God will pay you back.

Raji OYEDELE.
Zenith Bank.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2020
garfield1:

[s]Have you seen any virgin yet? Obaseki will be thrashed mercilessly[/s]
I'm waiting for your daughter/girlfriend.. He can only win using federal might plus rigging the Kogi/Kano way but in a free and fair election he will loose heavily
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by sLentlover7778(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Oshiomole don finished

POI..

grin grin grin

Awol1:
This APC goons think we are all brainless.

They post two pictures originally from the ward campaign, which looks terrible empty, then afix over six pictures from the campaign where they were able to buy enough crowd.

Below is a picture illustration of what Obaseki is going to do to POI, Oshiomole, Tinubu and Federal might.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2020
garfield1:

[s]He has out campaigned pdp.obaseki claims he is doing ward to ward campaign.he will gather three or four wards together and claim he went to all the wards but pastor is going to all wards one by one and the crowd he gathers in one ward is more than the combined crowd obaseki gathers.up apc[/s]
Crowd sometimes does not depict voting might, some came to see if they will share money
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by garfield1: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2020
VirginSearcher:

I'm waiting for your daughter/girlfriend.. He can only win using federal might plus rigging the Kogi/Kano way

He doesn't need to use federal might.he is far more popular.obaseki is a goner.keep your hatred for apc aside boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2020
garfield1:

[s]He doesn't need to use federal might.he is far more popular.obaseki is a goner.keep your hatred for apc aside boy[/s]
You are calling your elder boy undecided anyway I have told u.. only the Kogi/Kano rigging style plus federal might will save him
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2020
Just tell somebody in EDO STATE that this govenor is just waiting to be sworn in!...QED!

If you believe share...if you donk't, just like and wait for result soon!
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by SaintLucia: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Awol1:
This PDP goons think we are all brainless.

They post two pictures originally from the ward campaign, which looks gbam compare to Obaseki scanty crowd in the same ward.

Below is a picture illustration of what PDP said about Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by garfield1: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Crowd sometimes does not depict voting might, some came to see if they will share money

Most times it does.even during the election day,whoever shares the highest amount wins.up pastor
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2020
garfield1:

[s]Most times it does.even during the election day,whoever shares the highest amount wins.up pastor[/s]
I'm sure he has paid u to come and campaign for him on Nairaland, don't come here to cry when he disappoints
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) by SaintLucia: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
this man is just giving Obaseki HBP, he will win this coming election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos / Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.