Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round (4936 Views)

Can You Bang This Curvy South African Sekx Therapist For 30mins Non-stop / Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by MrRoyale(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2020
WHAT IF I SHOW YOU A TRICK THAT CAN ALLOW YOU BANG FOR HOURS ON YOUR FIRST ROUND??

Are you experiencing a drop in your sexual prowess as a man?

Are you facing the problem of premature ejaculation?

Do you wish to spice up your sexual life?

Have you always wished for a bigger and long lasting erection?

Do you wish for a boost in your sex drive, energy and more staying power?

Has your social confidence been destroyed due to inability to satisfy your partner in bed?

Are you feed up with taking sexual stimulating substances that are touted to keep you aroused but failed you in the long run?

If you fall into any of the afore mentioned category then THIS IS FOR YOU!

According to research 52% of men who are of sexual age suffer from erectile dysfunction of some sort and what this means is that they are unable to have penetrative intercourse every time they want to.

No wonder there are quite a number of sexual enhancement pills making the rounds but the sacred question many avoid are:

1.Do these pills actually work?

2.What are their chemical compositions?

3.Is it safe for my health in the long run?

4.What if after consumption I get disappointment and have to struggle with a boner for the night?

5.For how long will I keep consuming these pills?

But what if I told you that there is a natural way you could train your body and you would last as long as you ever desired and give premium satisfaction to your partner
Sounds great right?

Before now I use to have this notion that the longest a man can last on bed should be between 30 minutes to 45minutes and yes I was right for the average man, not until I met Bella (my big time crush and now fiancée) who told me her sexual fantasy was to meet a guy who would bang her continuously for hours until she has cum fully.. For my mind shay this one is looking for somebody’s son to murder..

But I really liked this lady so I decided to make research to know if her wants was achievable and boom!! I stumbled into this information I would be sharing with you now.

For so long, many men associate ejaculation to mean orgasm and orgasm to connote ejaculation when actually these are 2 separate events in the human body. And can occur independent of each other.

Research has shown that what causes a penis to lose its standing ovation during sexual activities and orgasm is ejaculation.

Therefore as a man you can have a full blown, mind shattering orgasm without ejaculating. Crazy you’d say.

Well this is one of the secret of PRO fuckers wink. Guys like me (soon you will join this league) use and they can bang a lady until she tells him to cum.

I know in your mind right now you are dying to know what could be behind this.

The secret or trick lies in the use of a particular set of muscles in the male pelvis called THE PC MUSCLES (PUBOCUCCYGEOUS MUSCLE).

This is the same muscle employed when you want to stop urinating it has been discovered it can also stop the ejaculation process and allow you to effectively have full orgasms as a man and yet keep the blood in your penis and maintain your standing ovation for as long as you want only to ejaculate when your woman is fully sated. How wonderful right?

I spent a total of about 3 months researching and scrapping through the net for this information and another 3 months practicing what I learnt in other to come up with a BLUEPRINT I titled THE 3 HOURS MAN.

This Blueprint is not JUST an eBook. It is a proven system Which is a step by step guide assured to help you master the act of maintaining a NON EJACULATORY ORGASM and have the ability of being a MULTI-ORGASMIC MAN.

And this testimony is not just me alone but others who have read and practiced this blueprint have testified to its efficacy as you can see in the screenshots smiley

The value you stand to get from this blueprint includes:

1. Permanent cure to premature ejaculation and weak erection without taken any form of drug or substance.

2. A step by step guide to take you from being just an average guy to a full blown multi-orgasmic man in just 3 weeks.

3. Classified fun sexual exercises to help build your PC muscle and improve your Non-ejaculatory orgasm.

4. Bonus points on how to get more intimate with your partner during sex and satisfy her inner most pleasure.

5. Bonus EBook on 365 Sex Moves/ Positions for Having Sex a New Way Every Day that help prolong your erection and help your partner achieve orgasm faster.

ALSO ALONG WITH THIS YOU WILL BE LEARNING FROM MY:

4 years experience as a certified medical personnel

2 years experience as a certified sexual Reverse Psychologist

Vast knowledge from research on sex in general and lots more

THIS BLUEPRINT IS CURRENTLY SELLING ON AMAZON AT $10. (#4,500)

I can read your mind. 5k is still a bit high for you to hand out because of the economy right?
So here is the offer;

You can get this BLUEPRINT now at $2.5 (#1,000.)

THIS PRICE OFFER IS JUST FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE AFTER WHICH THE PRICE GOES UP. SO TAKE ACTION NOW WHILE OFFER LAST.

TO PURCHASE NOW:

Text "YOUR NAME, BLUEPRINT AND LOCATION" ON WHATSAPP TO 08138366502 e.g. "GEORGE MICHEAL, BLUEPRINT, Lagos State" in a Whatsapp message to 08138366502

Trust me you’ve seen nothing like it before.

Men who know about this are rare and if you do, you would be the fantasy of many ladies telling from experience not hear say

Ladies you are not left out as you can learn and help put your man through so that you can start enjoying sex on A PROMAX LEVEL

PS; The reason a lot of men find it difficult to satisfy their women is because they see sex as one of their daily activities (brushing , bathing etc) hence they just keep on repeating the same routine. But until men and women alike begin to see sex as a big even that needs to be planned for and not just a regular activity then you’d be surprised at the benefits you’ve been missing.

1 Like

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by Wierdceo: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nice work.

1 Like

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by SUPERPACK: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
And after lasting three hours how much will enter his account?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Why not show us trick that will make us become a millionaire
If raba no dey ma rosisky no dey hard

4 Likes

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by kelechi50: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
SUPERPACK:
hmm tell him ooo, others are hustling for real and you are talking about three hours trash undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by escohido123: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
People are researching and looking for covid-19 cure u are here talking rubbish abt how to last for 3 hours.
Shame no dey catch una?

6 Likes

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by meobizy(f): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
For hours, am I banging horses?

7 Likes

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by lekbel09(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
I don dey NL for 8yrs naw and I must confess that this is one of the most useless topics I have ever come across.

Your mates dey research better thing mumu OP

7 Likes

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by Pussymender: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
SUPERPACK:
no mind the mumu Op

yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by HomerTimpson: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
3 HOURS? Well i smell BLUE lies cool
Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
na money I wan toast
Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by Clinghton: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Orgasm is infused with ejaculation, after orgasm comes ejaculation.
Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by Rickmann: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
MrRoyale:
WHAT IF I SHOW YOU A TRICK THAT CAN ALLOW YOU BANG FOR HOURS ON YOUR FIRST ROUND??

Are you experiencing a drop in your sexual prowess as a man?

Are you facing the problem of premature ejaculation?

Do you wish to spice up your sexual life?

Have you always wished for a bigger and long lasting erection?

Do you wish for a boost in your sex drive, energy and more staying power?

Has your social confidence been destroyed due to inability to satisfy your partner in bed?

Are you feed up with taking sexual stimulating substances that are touted to keep you aroused but failed you in the long run?

If you fall into any of the afore mentioned category then THIS IS FOR YOU!

According to research 52% of men who are of sexual age suffer from erectile dysfunction of some sort and what this means is that they are unable to have penetrative intercourse every time they want to.

No wonder there are quite a number of sexual enhancement pills making the rounds but the sacred question many avoid are:

1.Do these pills actually work?

2.What are their chemical compositions?

3.Is it safe for my health in the long run?

4.What if after consumption I get disappointment and have to struggle with a boner for the night?

5.For how long will I keep consuming these pills?

But what if I told you that there is a natural way you could train your body and you would last as long as you ever desired and give premium satisfaction to your partner
Sounds great right?

Before now I use to have this notion that the longest a man can last on bed should be between 30 minutes to 45minutes and yes I was right for the average man, not until I met Bella (my big time crush and now fiancée) who told me her sexual fantasy was to meet a guy who would bang her continuously for hours until she has cum fully.. For my mind shay this one is looking for somebody’s son to murder..

But I really liked this lady so I decided to make research to know if her wants was achievable and boom!! I stumbled into this information I would be sharing with you now.

For so long, many men associate ejaculation to mean orgasm and orgasm to connote ejaculation when actually these are 2 separate events in the human body. And can occur independent of each other.

Research has shown that what causes a penis to lose its standing ovation during sexual activities and orgasm is ejaculation.

Therefore as a man you can have a full blown, mind shattering orgasm without ejaculating. Crazy you’d say.

Well this is one of the secret of PRO fuckers wink. Guys like me (soon you will join this league) use and they can bang a lady until she tells him to cum.

I know in your mind right now you are dying to know what could be behind this.

The secret or trick lies in the use of a particular set of muscles in the male pelvis called THE PC MUSCLES (PUBOCUCCYGEOUS MUSCLE).

This is the same muscle employed when you want to stop urinating it has been discovered it can also stop the ejaculation process and allow you to effectively have full orgasms as a man and yet keep the blood in your penis and maintain your standing ovation for as long as you want only to ejaculate when your woman is fully sated. How wonderful right?

I spent a total of about 3 months researching and scrapping through the net for this information and another 3 months practicing what I learnt in other to come up with a BLUEPRINT I titled THE 3 HOURS MAN.

This Blueprint is not JUST an eBook. It is a proven system Which is a step by step guide assured to help you master the act of maintaining a NON EJACULATORY ORGASM and have the ability of being a MULTI-ORGASMIC MAN.

And this testimony is not just me alone but others who have read and practiced this blueprint have testified to its efficacy as you can see in the screenshots smiley

The value you stand to get from this blueprint includes:

1. Permanent cure to premature ejaculation and weak erection without taken any form of drug or substance.

2. A step by step guide to take you from being just an average guy to a full blown multi-orgasmic man in just 3 weeks.

3. Classified fun sexual exercises to help build your PC muscle and improve your Non-ejaculatory orgasm.

4. Bonus points on how to get more intimate with your partner during sex and satisfy her inner most pleasure.

5. Bonus EBook on 365 Sex Moves/ Positions for Having Sex a New Way Every Day that help prolong your erection and help your partner achieve orgasm faster.

ALSO ALONG WITH THIS YOU WILL BE LEARNING FROM MY:

4 years experience as a certified medical personnel

2 years experience as a certified sexual Reverse Psychologist

Vast knowledge from research on sex in general and lots more

THIS BLUEPRINT IS CURRENTLY SELLING ON AMAZON AT $10. (#4,500)

I can read your mind. 5k is still a bit high for you to hand out because of the economy right?
So here is the offer;

You can get this BLUEPRINT now at $2.5 (#1,000.)

THIS PRICE OFFER IS JUST FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE AFTER WHICH THE PRICE GOES UP. SO TAKE ACTION NOW WHILE OFFER LAST.

TO PURCHASE NOW:

Text "YOUR NAME, BLUEPRINT AND LOCATION" ON WHATSAPP TO 08138366502 e.g. "GEORGE MICHEAL, BLUEPRINT, Lagos State" in a Whatsapp message to 08138366502

Trust me you’ve seen nothing like it before.

Men who know about this are rare and if you do, you would be the fantasy of many ladies telling from experience not hear say

Ladies you are not left out as you can learn and help put your man through so that you can start enjoying sex on A PROMAX LEVEL

PS; The reason a lot of men find it difficult to satisfy their women is because they see sex as one of their daily activities (brushing , bathing etc) hence they just keep on repeating the same routine. But until men and women alike begin to see sex as a big even that needs to be planned for and not just a regular activity then you’d be surprised at the benefits you’ve been missing.

Must I last hours to satisfy my woman?
Abi na government work?
Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by starbuck(f): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
3 hours i go use do house chores, run to the market, cook, bath and sleep undecided undecided undecided, you want me use it to waste on something unproductive
Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by keysrealestate(m): 2:18am On Aug 30, 2020
U go just die..mumu

1 Like

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by Minsk24: 2:52am On Aug 30, 2020
Why una dy bash person way dy run him business... OP continue jare, nice thread, no mind hypocrites

1 Like

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by Mr2wealth: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2020
Why do I have to bang at the detriment of my health? Of what use is the enjoyment that will cost me my life at the end! Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by rowland545(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2020
If i bang a girl for 20 minute and I never cum...I day always panick bcus there must be something wrong with me....and usually I go fake d cum just make I stand up go my way.

Wy d fvck would I want to bang a girl for 3 hours?

Nah 3bedroom flat I wan build ontop her puxxy.

Op I no wan see this mumu topic again next time

1 Like

Re: What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round by nairaman66(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2020
15 mins sex is good for your health! All those people having sex for 45mins, 1hr, 2hrs.. You are just killing yourself.

There is a saying- There is time for everything. How can you put all your time into sex, is it a federal government job?

(1) (Reply)

I Just bleeped Someones Wife / Reason For The High Rate Of Single Ladies. / Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.