Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Help, I Get Depressed Everyday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Get Depressed Everyday. (422 Views)

I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed / Couples Who Kiss Regularly Are Less Likely To Get Depressed / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Get Depressed Everyday. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm a 25 year old jobless man and It's really making me depressed. I graduated from the university last year, registered NYSC but I got put into the second stream but then the pandemic happened and we haven't heard from the FG since.

I tried getting a job but it has being really difficult landing one so I started learning programming. I delved into data science because I studied statistics and I also started selling shoes online and I had a student I taught Mathematics and English too.

The problem is I'm barely making any sales, the student has stopped coming. The little I have made, I gave it to my mom to solve an urgent need. The only woman I have ever loved and dated is talking about marriage and pressure from family. It feels like I'm losing her. She has being my only friend for almost 3 years. I love her so much and it is killing me that I may lose her. She's 24..

These days, I barely sleep and I'm losing it. I'm very broke too. I can't even concentrate in my data science studies and I'm losing focus and getting depressed every day. How do I get over all these..

1 Like

Re: Help, I Get Depressed Everyday. by meetme01: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
daifeanyi68844:
I'm a 25 year old jobless man and It's really making me depressed. I graduated from the university last year, registered NYSC but I got put into the second stream but then the pandemic happened and we haven't heard from the FG since.

I tried getting a job but it has being really difficult landing one so I started learning programming. I delved into data science because I studied statistics and I also started selling shoes online and I had a student I taught Mathematics and English too.

The problem is I'm barely making any sales, the student has stopped coming. The little I have made, I gave it to my mom to solve an urgent need. The only woman I have ever loved and dated is talking about marriage and pressure from family. It feels like I'm losing her. She has being my only friend for almost 3 years. I love her so much and it is killing me that I may lose her. She's 24..

These days, I barely sleep and I'm losing it. I'm very broke too. I can't even concentrate in my data science studies and I'm losing focus and getting depressed every day. How do I get over all these..

Is that the cause of depression? If yes, bobo, sit her down. Tell her, wedding is just for a few days. Marriage is for 50plus years. Tell her to calm down. Let her understand why marriage should not be a topic for now till you put some things right. Don't ever let a woman pressurize you into marriage. That would be the greatest mistake you ever made in life.

It's your thought and mindset that says she's the only one you ever cherished. You will still meet ladies who are better off even in marriage. So, don't let that be a point. Subtly, let her understand the situation of things and if she's not ready to understand, LET HER GO.

If not, job, Nysc or any other.? Bobo, a step at a time. Don't rush yourself. Don't measure yourself with others. Everything in life is for a season and a for reason. After Covid-19, Nysc will resume, you will serve. During Covid-19, sales become so low due to the pandemic. It will kick off slowly. You also pick up slowly. The little effort you put into all these would pay off only if you stop putting pressure on yourself. Pressure is not a friend of the soul, mind and body. The result is DEPRESSION

That's my diagnosis and treatment. Stay cool always.

6 Likes

Re: Help, I Get Depressed Everyday. by MJBOLT: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
are you depressed because you have no job or because your girlfriend is putting marriage pressure on you?
Re: Help, I Get Depressed Everyday. by blackpanthar: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
daifeanyi68844:

Lol.... You are not broke... YOU JUST LACK SOME IDEAS AND MOTIVATION.

I think you should make new friends who can help you.

Then get a mentor... someone who can invest in you(NOT FINANCIALLY) but can hook you up with skills and accesses to learn and earn.

You should not have had any business with WOMAN till you have a stable source of income... GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT and you will have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Get Depressed Everyday. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
I don't have much to say but this. "Let society call you rich before they call you married."
Re: Help, I Get Depressed Everyday. by Kestolove(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Let her go, focus in building yourself
Re: Help, I Get Depressed Everyday. by Jazzafizzy(f): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Different stroke for different folks.....if you let a woman mount pressure on you you will suffer , infact the depression you are facing now will be a child's play compare to future . You thing wedding of one day is compared age long marriage . Inside wedding you go pay bride price ,buy suit ,pay cooks ,rent table and chairs and buy souvenir for guest . All this from your little hustle ,guest will eat and( it's the only one God touches there heart that will give u gift or cash kind ) not pay you back. All this in a month for the planing at most
Marriage ; your wife will carry belle,if she's the type that fall sick every day hospital
After birth ; naming ceremony, pampers ,baby food
A year later you will start thinking of school for your child . If your girl best)friend as you claim is not bringing anything to the table tell to go if she can't wait.
Marriage na who get money they enter am
Re: Help, I Get Depressed Everyday. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
daifeanyi68844:

From all you said it's seems this lady is your priority. Oga why not do crypto currency

(1) (Reply)

70 love Messages that will make her fall for you once / Is This True? / Doctors In The House(advice Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.