Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,850 members, 7,851,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

An Unexpected High School Encounter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unexpected High School Encounter (244 Views)

What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Unexpected High School Encounter by babayoski: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
I laughed a little when I called my neighbor Neil to see if he wanted to ride with me to our high school’s basketball game and he complained that his cousin was staying at his folks over the weekend while her parents were out of town so he probably wouldn’t go.

“Bring her with you if she wants to go. I don’t care and it won’t be that bad. Besides, it’s bound to be better than sitting at the house with the parents isn’t it?”

Neal answered with “Yea, probably so. I’ll see if she wants to come with. She’s not really all that bad. I’ll ask her”

I had never met his cousin and assumed she must have been a good bit younger than us and was just trying to be nice to the neighbors that had let me use their pool last summer even when they were on vacation.

Neil came back on the line that they would be ready in about 15 minutes. “Cool, I’ll pick you up at your place” I replied. A few minutes later I headed out in my beat up old car get them and head over to the school for the game. We would just get there in time to watch the girl’s team play, followed by the boy’s game afterwards. As I pulled into the drive I was surprised to see that Neil’s cousin was our age; maybe 17 or 18 and appeared to be really put together in her tight jeans and t-shirt under a leather jacket.

“This is my cousin Janet” Neal introduced us. “Cool…nice to meet you” I replied as Neal got into the front seat and she took the back in the big old four door.

Neal and I quickly caught up each other and tried to include Janet in our conversation as we asked about how her week had been the next county over. I kept peeking back at her in my rear view mirror and admiring the body under her jacket and tee. She finally noticed and grinned at me in the mirror with what looked like a bit of a blush.

Janet smiled and chimed in. “You know you really rescued us tonight Jimmy. I really didn’t want to hang out with Neal’s parents all night. I will be way more fun out with you guys. I don’t know why Mom and Dad think I can’t spend two nights by myself.”

“You a wild ass or something” I laughingly asked.

“Well maybe, but they don’t know that” giggled Janet.

“Bullshit” answered Neal. “She got caught raiding her folks liquor stash with one of her friends a few months ago. They barely leave her alone at all now”

“It was just a taste…talk about over reacting” Janet pouted.

We got to the game just in time, but had to park far back in the parking lot. By the end of the 1st quarter Neil had wandered off to talk to a girl and he wound up leaving Janet with me.

Click link for full story
http://exe.io/3QMvt

(1) (Reply)

An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (9) Watery Semen / What I Love So About Her / The Hybrid Pill Male (alpha And Beta Mix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.