Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,049 members, 7,852,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Srewing The Poch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Srewing The Poch (229 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Srewing The Poch by babayoski: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
MY FIRST DOG Bleep" shocked grin

We all know how Hot teenage boys are and I had plenty of opportunities to date and Bleep boys if I’d wanted to. But my older sister had gotten pregnant when she was a teen and there was no way I wanted to follow in her footsteps. Even condoms can fail, so there was no way I was dumb enough to let a boy Bleep me and take even the slim chance of getting pregnant. I became an expert at sucking cock and giving hand jobs. Plus I learned I really enjoyed getting my ass bleeped, so the boys rarely complained when I wouldn’t let them Bleep my pussy.

If you’ve read my other stories, you know I’d gotten licked to orgasm on a regular basis by the family dachshund and had graduated to getting eaten out by my brother-in-law’s German Shepherd/St. Bernard mix Barney. I knew Barney wanted to Bleep me because he’d tried to mount me more than once during a hot session of him licking my pussy. Even though he belonged to my brother-in-law, I think Barney spent more time over at my house than at his own. My parents both worked, so our house was empty when I came home from high school each day. I had 2-3 hours to myself every day before anyone else came home and, being the Hot girl that I was, I spent a lot of that time masturbating. Using my fingers to get myself off was nice, but got boring after a while. And I bleeped myself with many different implements that were handy. Back when I was a teen there was no internet (yeah, I’m that old...ha!) and there wasn’t any way for a girl my age to buy vibrators or dildos. So I used things like cucumbers, bananas, hair brush handles, big wooden spoon handles, anything just to get off.

But I wanted more than just vegetables or inanimate objects in my pussy. I wanted a real cock, something hot, hard and throbbing filling me up. I was quite familiar with Barney’s dog cock, so he was the natural choice since I knew there was no chance of getting pregnant if he bleeped me. My only concern was the knot at the base of his dick. I’d jacked him or sucked him off many times (it was only fair since he made me cum) and that knot was pretty big. His main shaft was a bit over six inches long and not too fat, but not too skinny either. When I sucked him off he filled my mouth to capacity, but I didn’t have to stretch my jaws too wide and he didn’t choke me when he humped my face. The knot at the base added maybe another inch or so in length, but swelled up to the size a little larger than a tangerine. I wasn’t worried about it when I was blowing him because my mouth opened wide enough to accommodate it without it getting stuck, but I wasn’t so sure my pussy could take it.

One afternoon I’d picked up Barney from my sister’s house after school and brought him home with me as usual. We’d gotten out of school early for some reason or another and I had the house to myself for at least five hours and I’d decided to use the time to let Barney Bleep me for the first time. I’d been thinking about it all day and the dog must have known how Hot I was because his nose went up my skirt as soon as we got in the door. I tossed my purse and schoolbooks on the dining room table as I passed and hurried into the living room with Barney at my heels.

“Give me a chance to get my clothes off!” I laughed while Barney continued to try to get at my pussy when I flopped down on the couch.

I quickly shimmied out of my panties, flipped my skirt up and spread my legs as Barney crowded in close and stuck his nose in my crotch. I moaned and shivered when his tongue darted out and licked me from asshole to clit with one long swipe. God but it felt amazing to once again have that hot wet doggy tongue lapping away at my pussy, making me wetter and hotter the longer he licked. His nose constantly bumped against my clit as he dug his tongue into my hole to get at the juices that were flowing.

Link for full story
http://exe.io/wEUuS

(1) (Reply)

World’s Ugliest Man Marries Third Wife In Grand Style / new / Inside Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.