Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

A Night Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Night Away (201 Views)

"She Had Sex With Her Friend A Night To Her Wedding With A Pastor" / This Guy Says You Can 'have Him For A Night' If You Buy Him A Benz Truck (photo) / Saw This In My Cousins Bag A Night Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Night Away by babayoski: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
I was on secondment to a local authority for 12 months and the team I was working with had a conference someone had to attend providing a promotion stand. For various reasons none of the permanent staff were able to attend as it meant an overnight stay, so Sarah my boss and I were the delegates.

We arrived at the hotel late afternoon, went to our rooms to clean up and agreed to meet in the bar for a pre-dinner drink.

Showered & changed, at about 5, I wandered down, Sarah arrived only a couple of minutes later.
“I feel better for getting the days grime off” she declared, as she sat down. I offered to get drinks (a glass of wine for us both)

“These things are always difficult as the others all seem to have childcare commitments which makes an overnight difficult she explained”

We discussed the plans for the next days conference and agreed our strategy & timing, then just chatted about things in general. Sarah offered her appreciation for my helping out.

After 10-15 minutes she declared, “Right, that it, no more work until tomorrow, agreed?” I agreed.
We chatted about general, stuff and fixed a time for dinner. Whilst Sarah was technically my boss, because I was on secondment, we had a very relaxed relationship, more like peers so the conversation was a little friendlier than manager & staff might be. I need to make a call home later she informed me, to see everyone’s alright. I already knew she was a divorcee but now living with a partner (male) and had two girls (8 & 10 from her marriage.

Fine I told her, go when you’re ready. “Oh not yet, they will only have just got home, time for another glass I think”.

She brought back the drinks and as she sat down she winced “Ahh bugger”
“What’s up”?
“I’ve got a twinge in my shoulder, I think I pulled a muscle moving some furniture the other day”

“Sounds like you need a massage”
“Oh yeah, chance will be a fine thing”
“Just a min” I said as I got up. When I returned a couple of minutes later I exclaimed “well that was a good idea down the pan”
“What was”
I explained I noticed the hotel had a gym in the hotel, and checked with reception if they had a masseuse, the good news was that they did, the bad news was that they had just left for the day.

“Oh how kind, thanks for the thought anyway, I’ll just have to grin & bare it”.

“Tell you what, I have some savlon in my room, I know it’s not much but it does have anaesthetic properties, it will help with the pain if you want.
That’s ok, I’ll get by.
Don’t be silly it’ll only take me a minute, and I guarantee it will work”
After a little persuasion she finally agreed “If it helps that would be good, as it is rather painful”.

I was up to my room and back in a few minutes. As I sat down and offered her the cream she informed me, “Nice idea but I’m afraid your journey was wasted”
“You’ve had a miraculous cure?
“No unfortunately, she laughed, but while you we gone I tried reaching the spot and can’t get my hand on it so I wouldn’t be able to apply the cream”.

“Aw shame, I’m sure it would have helped”. I replied

As she reached for her glass she flinched. “It really is painful”? I enquired
“Mmm especially when I move my arm”.
“Are you sure you’ll be OK for tomorrow” I asked anxiously
“Oh I’ll cope”

After a moments hesitation, I said, “look don’t take this the wrong way, nothing other than an offer to help a maiden in distress, but if you cannot reach, I could always apply the cream. If it helps for now, you could always try to get something better tomorrow like a pain patch”.

She was clearly uncertain. “Oh, no that’s fine I’m sure I’ll ………… “She grunted again as she put her glass down.

“Look you’re clearly in pain, it will only take five mins”

She hesitated………. “I’m not sure, I’m tempted to try it but……….”
“Look it’s just one work colleague helping another in need, no strings, and I won’t mention it to a sole”. I said waiving the tube of cream

“Oh I guess it’s worth a try. Ok, but not here, we’ll have to go to my room. But not a word to anybody.”

“Of course, I wouldn’t know how to explain it to my partner anyway” I agreed
We picked up our drinks (both had only taken a sip) and made our way to Sarah’s room. Entering we both stood a little awkwardly

“Ok so where is the pain” I asked
“Just inside the shoulder blade” she informed me
“Well I’m afraid you’re going to have to expose it for me to be able to put the cream on”
She looked anxious “Oh yes, I hadn’t thought about that, perhaps we shouldn’t bother”

“Don’t be silly, it’s only your shoulder I need to get at. You only need to undo a few buttons …..” Then I looked. Sarah was wearing a loose tee shirt and a fashionably short black skirt that only came to mid thigh, over thick black leggings.

Click the link below for full story
http://exe.io/wEUuS

(1) (Reply)

13 Signs Of A Good First Date / Unfriendly Best Friends / Reasons Why Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.