Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Mr Redpill'er - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Redpill'er (4025 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
hahahahahahhahahaa so naija guys don dey send moneym for nude pics? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what is happening shocked?
same nude pics some girls will even send u without u asking for any nude pics grin
na wao cheesy
myfansonly is the latest tin now brotherly grin
if u are a girl and u are attractive just create a myfansonly account and promise ur followers u will be sending them pics wen dey send a certain amount of money grin grin
na sharp business cheesy cheesy
u dont even need to go fully nude
the babe can just give a seductive pose and d mugu go pay grin grin grin
na wetin some ladies dey take chop now
if d tin don popular for naija it might even bring prostituition down a bit cos this one is more easier than going outside for cold looking for customer cheesy
Exactly... Omor them dey pay oo right before my eyes this babe dey use am collect money steady.. I want even start to dey set her acct wait for her as i dey like now now cheesy
Re: Mr Redpill'er by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
dairykidd:

Exactly... Omor them dey pay oo right before my eyes this babe dey use am collect money steady.. I want even start to dey set her acct wait for her as i dey like now now cheesy
hahhaaa

1 Like

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Norman4real(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
GboyegaD:
I wonder why anyone takes them serious when all they do is whine. A real man knows how to treat his woman.
Every time the phrase "a real man" is used I just laugh. It's never used to the man's own benefit but to benefit the women. Anyway it's alright if you want to be a real man, us the fake men will continue to take the red pill and live our lives in peace while you struggle to treat her right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Redpill'er by MJBOLT: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
walcruise,this is what i was talking about.

ubunja:
that Bella Thorne took home $1 000 000 recently from Onlyfans. A million dollars man. We are in the Simpocalypse. Simps buying pics and vids like there's no tomorrow.

Problem is simps have more money than the Red Pill guys because simps chased money exactly to get women. Its bleeped up.
Re: Mr Redpill'er by stanliwise(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
ubunja:
knock yourself out. You know if I set my mind on something I can be relentless.
You are just trying to get in my way.
I have no interest in you, I won't bite the bait.
I am only interested in sharing the Revelation(The Truth: Neil Strauss) to the ones you deceived
Re: Mr Redpill'er by stanliwise(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Norman4real:
Every time the phrase "a real man" is used I just laugh. It's never used to the man's own benefit but to benefit the women. Anyway it's alright if you want to be a real man, us the fake men will continue to take the red pill and live our lives in peace while you struggle to treat her right.
Death to Redpill, An intelligent social being should understand that games happens everywhere, men play them, women play them. And it is fine to play games with people who love to play games.
If you find a valuable person whether man or woman who truly want something serious with you DON'T PLAY GAMES. I drop my pen
Re: Mr Redpill'er by Norman4real(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
ubunja:
that Bella Thorne took home $1 000 000 recently from Onlyfans. A million dollars man. We are in the Simpocalypse. Simps buying pics and vids like there's no tomorrow.

Problem is simps have more money than the Red Pill guys because simps chased money exactly to get women. Its bleeped up.
The simps don't necessarily have a lot of money, it's just that they are more desperate and willing to spend that money on the thots online. Rather than use it to better himself.
Re: Mr Redpill'er by ubunja(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Norman4real:
The simps don't necessarily have a lot of money, it's just that they are more desperate and willing to spend that money on the thots online. Rather than use it to better himself.
simps are Betas and Betas rule the world. Don't let that make you feel small. Because for all their power and money in the world simps/Betas are total failures and losers when it comes to women. Pussy is owned and ruled by the RedPill men. The difference between alpha and beta is the difference between the thing they control. Simps control money. The RedPill controls women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Skepticus: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Haha I followed that Belle Delphine news steady...I thought I was the only nairalander that knew her , every time I saw the word simp here I would just say this guys never see real simp...The whites simpness is on another level

Nigerian guys dey simp like hopeless fools too but poor economy makes them have low spending power.

Even with that, a lot of guys here know a guy (they could be the ones too), who has spent his school fees in higher institution to take care of a girl who has parents/guardian taking care of her.
Re: Mr Redpill'er by Skepticus: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
nigeria guys dey learn where oyibo simpness is concerned cheesy.nope u not the only nairalander to hear about Belle Delphine grin.I heard other ladies are now following her part cheesy cheesy grin.u know what is shocking to me..i am still shocked naija slayqueens have not started emulating the slayqueens in the west cheesy.Lets say roman goddess or cossy make attempt to sell their poo for 50k or 60k each on the internet i am very sure some nigerian guys will buy the poo grin grin...or lets say Toke Markinwa sells her used pants for 450 k naira each on the internet some guys will rush it and pay as well grin grin grin grin
i even heard in that yankee that some ladies now create an internet account called myonlyfans and they will send u pictures if u pay money to their paypal account.There is one hollywood actress right now that some dudes are accusing her of scamming them cheesy.They said they registered into her myonlyfans account and paid the required amount and instead of sending them nude pics she was sending them pictures of her sitting on a kitchen stool fully clothed sipping a cranberry juice grin.They called her out and they are requesting for her to give them back their money that they nude pics grin grin grin grin.chai american men are fuked grin grin grin

American men don mumu so much for their women, their women are the most entitled on the planet.

Dat Roman Goddess wey u talk about don get one simp wey pay her 100s of thousands of naira just to take her out a few years back (2017 or 2018). It trended online at the time and Nigerian guys were hailing the super simp for being rich in their comments.

If our economy got better and we had better spending power, Nigeria will have the highest number of simps in Africa and may rival the US in the world.

All over Africa, Nigerian guys are known to be the only set of men who foolishly spend money to attract the attention of women. Then, broke-shame themselves and other men to get ahead. From South Africa, Zambia to Kenya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Skepticus:

American men don mumu so much for their women, their women are the most entitled on the planet.

Dat Roman Goddess wey u talk about don get one simp wey pay her 100s of thousands of naira just to take her out a few years back (2017 or 2018). It trended online at the time and Nigerian guys were hailing the super simp for being rich in their comments.

If our economy got better and we had better spending power, Nigeria will have the highest number of simps in Africa and may rival the US in the world.

All over Africa, Nigerian guys are known to be the only set of men who foolishly spend money to attract the attention of women. Then, broke-shame themselves to get ahead. From South Africa, Zambia to Kenya.
gbam! grin
exactly wetin i tell someone yesterday
dat if nigeria"s economy improves and many nigerians have a higher spending power our mumuity go double and bros e go pass dat of american men grin
if nigeria at its broke state now men pay a lot of money to get a woman"s attention u can expect how it will be if nigeria's economy improves cheesy.even south africa that is much better off than us economically u dont hear about south african men spending foolishly grin.and yes nigeria guys spend heaviest on women even more than other african men .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Skepticus: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
ubunja:

grin grin

Ubunja, you know how to expose these foolish hypocrites. Lol

1 Like

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Skepticus:

seriously? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
e go shock u say na loan wey dey guy collect from bank na im take take out roman goddess grin
Re: Mr Redpill'er by ubunja(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Skepticus:

grin grin

Ubunja, you know how to expose these foolish hypocrites. Lol
ha!! You should hear the excuses they give for contradicting themselves. That stanliwise said he's no longer redpill and those messages I quoted are from a long time ago. Lol but they're just from a month or so ago.

Hilarious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Skepticus: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
seriously? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
e go shock u say na loan wey dey guy collect from bank na im take take out roman goddess grin

I no go shock.

When JIMMY1393 talk say Nigerian men still dey learn where Americans dey which is very right, I laugh because Nigerian men potential for simping fit rival American own if e get the money. Nigerian men wey fill say d only way to get women to respect dem na money.

With all their money and multi million naira weddings, the women go still cheat or treat dem like rubbish.
Re: Mr Redpill'er by Norman4real(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
stanliwise:
Death to Redpill, An intelligent social being should understand that games happens everywhere, men play them, women play them. And it is fine to play games with people who love to play games.
If you find a valuable person whether man or woman who truly want something serious with you DON'T PLAY GAMES. I drop my pen
What you need to know is that there's many variations of the red pill community and being a red pilled man doesn't mean that I'm also playing these games. However it helps me better understand the nature of both male and females in society and learn how to effortlessly navigate through. Now you may think you've got that good woman who doesn't play games but at some point her nature will take over and without red pill knowledge you won't know how to manage her and take control of your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Skepticus:

When JIMMY1393 talk say Nigerian men still dey learn where Americans dey which is very right, I laugh because Nigerian men potential for simping fit rival American own if e get the money. Nigerian men wey fill say d only way to get women to respect dem na money.

With all their money and multi million naira weddings, the women go still cheat or treat dem like rubbish.
True..most of these sugar mummies u see in abuja many of them are married to very wealthy men but upon the spoiling and attention wey d men dey give them they still carry small boys to service them cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Redpill'er by stanliwise(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Norman4real:
What you need to know is that there's many variations of the red pill community and being a red pilled man doesn't mean that I'm also playing these games. However it helps me better understand the nature of both male and females in society and learn how to effortlessly navigate through. Now you may think you've got that good woman who doesn't play games but at some point her nature will take over and without red pill knowledge you won't know how to manage her and take control of your relationship.
you only to be socially intelligent to work with anybody and understand when you been taken for granted. Redpill corrupts
Re: Mr Redpill'er by Norman4real(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
ubunja:
simps are Betas and Betas rule the world. Don't let that make you feel small. Because for all their power and money in the world simps/Betas are total failures and losers when it comes to women. Pussy is owned and ruled by the RedPill men. The difference between alpha and beta is the difference between the thing they control. Simps control money. The RedPill controls women.
I'll agree that all simps are betas and I also agree that betas rule the world, but not all betas are simps.

1 Like

Re: Mr Redpill'er by stanliwise(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
ubunja:
ha!! You should hear the excuses they give for contradicting themselves. That stanliwise said he's no longer redpill and those messages I quoted are from a long time ago. Lol but they're just from a month or so ago.

Hilarious
I was never a redpill. and God forbid. can you find any quote I ever made such statements I have been following redpill right from Reddit before it was banned. Yet I have never been one I have always been with the PUA like Style, mystery and Angelo. Until I read Style(Neil Strauss) the truth. I repented. Moreso those message were not a month ago except you are dull
Re: Mr Redpill'er by Norman4real(m): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
stanliwise:
you only to be socially intelligent to work with anybody and understand when you been taken for granted. Redpill corrupts
corrupt me how? It only opened me to the truth. In taking this redpill journey it's actually helped me see things very clearly and there's just no turning back.
Re: Mr Redpill'er by ubunja(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
stanliwise:
I was never a redpill. and God forbid. can you find any quote I ever made such statements I have been following redpill right from Reddit before it was banned. Yet I have never been one I have always been with the PUA like Style, mystery and Angelo. Until I read Style(Neil Strauss) the truth. I repented. Moreso those message were not a month ago except you are dull

stanliwise:
I wrote those things long ago until I no longer follow the redpill theories. So quote all you want. I have never advice anyone to be a SIMP but I will not advise anyone to be a redpill also.
“The truth“ Neil Strauss told me.

Also don’t quote me I have warned you

1 Like

Re: Mr Redpill'er by stanliwise(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Norman4real:
corrupt me how? It only opened me to the truth. In taking this redpill journey it's actually helped me see things very clearly and there's just no turning back.
No matter how long you have been taking it you never took it more than Robert Fisher (New Hampshire). I assume you don't know him, It cost him his career.
Everything they told you sounds so true as first, later it develops into lack of trust, then insecurities and then hatred for women.
Before it was banned in Reddit it lead to alot of home wreckage and some men were taken to the psychiatrist hospital.
Re: Mr Redpill'er by stanliwise(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
ubunja:

I am not done with you yet
Re: Mr Redpill'er by ubunja(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
stanliwise:
I am not done with you yet
lmfao. Are you feeling exposed now??

5 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Norman4real(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
stanliwise:
No matter how long you have been taking it you never took it more than Robert Fisher (New Hampshire). I assume you don't know him, It cost him his career.
Everything they told you sounds so true as first, later it develops into lack of trust, then insecurities and then hatred for women.
Before it was banned in Reddit it lead to alot of home wreckage and some men were taken to the psychiatrist hospital.
I don't know what kind of redpill you guys were taking, and that's why I tell you that the redpill community is very diverse. In my personal experience in can tell you that I actually like women more than I ever did in my life, and I even my communication with them has become a lot easier. This is all possible coz I now understand how they are wired to think and behave, so even when I see them doing stupid and wicked stuff I don't blame them coz I know they're being ruled by their nature and just can't help being what they are.
Re: Mr Redpill'er by stanliwise(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
ubunja:
lmfao. Are you feeling exposed now??
I am even surprised you are even this low. How come I now become your attention. Why are you all over my mentions this days.
I think I am becoming a pain in your neck. I enjoy to watch you reduce your value.
I will respond to you until 15th of August. For the main time, bark like a dog.
Re: Mr Redpill'er by ubunja(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
stanliwise:

Well this message is from 8June.so I'm not totally off the mark. Its only 2 months old.

stanliwise:
The truth is your daughter will certainly not like a simp. A simp is more like a man who has social acceptance problem(from women especially) and instead of working on himself he tries to behave calmly to people who pride over him so that he would be accepted. SIMPS are normal people with a poor social intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by stanliwise(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Norman4real:
I don't know what kind of redpill you guys were taking, and that's why I tell you that the redpill community is very diverse. In my personal experience in can tell you that I actually like women more than I ever did in my life, and I even my communication with them has become a lot easier. This is all possible coz I now understand how they are wired to think and behave, so even when I see them doing stupid and wicked stuff I don't blame them coz I know they're being ruled by their nature and just can't help being what they are.
Most things about what redpill told you are just street knowledge. if you were of the street you would have understood that is similar to all sphere of live. in the street, no emotions, no slacking and no care giving. Many guys who grew with mom and Dad lack this knowledge. I am glad you learnt this skill even if you choose to name it Redpill. It's fine.
Re: Mr Redpill'er by ubunja(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
stanliwise:
I am even surprised you are even this low. How come I now become your attention. Why are you all over my mentions this days.
I think I am becoming a pain in your neck. I enjoy to watch you reduce your value.
I will respond to you until 15th of August. For the main time, bark like a dog.
don't be too hard on yourself. You never stood a chance debating ubunja. Mind you I just let you fight yourself. Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Norman4real(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
stanliwise:
Most things about what redpill told you are just street knowledge. if you were of the street you would have understood that is similar to all sphere of live. in the street, no emotions, no slacking and no care giving. Many guys who grew with mom and Dad lack this knowledge. I am glad you learnt this skill even if you choose to name it Redpill. It's fine.
Exactly. This is not new knowledge. Most of these are things that men have known for generations. But we have grown up in a feminist society where we are taught from a very young age to idolise women, to treat them like queens, and even taught to despise our own masculinity coz it's considered to be "toxic". So you may call it street knowledge and I may call it redpill but the fact is that in this feminised society we need to get more young men informed about this or the next generation will be totally doomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Redpill'er by ubunja(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Norman4real:
I'll agree that all simps are betas and I also agree that betas rule the world, but not all betas are simps.
there are degrees and levels in Beta. High-functioning betas don't simp like average Joe simps. But by virtue of a man being Beta, that is placing himself as second to a woman, he has simped.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SEXY TEACHER … (18+) / Twitter User Reveals Why Native Doctors Always Ask For Mother's Name During Ritu / Drama Unfolds In Club As Slay Queens Undr£ss Each Other As They Fight Dirty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.