Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,199 members, 7,849,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God (669 Views)

Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) / Which One Can You Manage Because Of The Sake Of Love / Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by itzmariam(f): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please nairaland I need your help, help me for the sake of almighty God? My name is Mariam I lost my dad when I was at jss3 that was 2013, and my mum is not working she has a leg pain sickness ever since our dad was alive she can't walk nor can she do anything whenever she start feeling the pain in her leg we couldn't sleep or rest for the whole day,sometimes she fell better and sometimes she feels pain that's how we continue,we went through alot before I could finish my secondary school,I work at one shop where they charge phones and the man paid me 10k monthly but due to the conditions in my family I can't further my education because the little I earn we use it for feeding and my younger ones school fees,then I give up on my education because thinking of how to make this money and go to school with all this problem around me is not possible, last week I ask one of my friend for the first time to help me out with some money to start a little business which I know he has and can do it but to my best of knowledge he is asking me to send him my nudes pic and again If I make him happy he will do anything I what for me, but I have a lot In my front I can't do what he ask me of,I don't trust him so I talk to one of my friend again Muhammed may God bless him, he told me from his heart that he don't have but he will direct me to a place where some people might help me,he is the one that direct me to nairaland he told me that I should not do anything to make any guy happy before they can help me but my own ability and story is what will help me,so please I beg of you people of nairaland to help me with anything you have please I what to start a little business, please help me for God sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by SUPERPACK: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by dingbang(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
itzmariam:
Please nairaland I need your help, help me for the sake of almighty God? My name is Mariam I lost my dad when I was at jss3 that was 2013, and my mum is not working she has a leg pain sickness ever since our dad was alive she can't walk nor can she do anything whenever she start feeling the pain in her leg we couldn't sleep or rest for the whole day,sometimes she fell better and sometimes she feels pain that's how we continue,we went through alot before I could finish my secondary school,I work at one shop where they charge phones and the man paid me 10k monthly but due to the conditions in my family I can't further my education because the little I earn we use it for feeding and my younger ones school fees,then I give up on my education because thinking of how to make this money and go to school with all this problem around me is not possible, last week I ask one of my friend for the first time to help me out with some money to start a little business which I know he has and can do it but to my best of knowledge he is asking me to send him my nudes pic and again If I make him happy he will do anything I what for me, but I have a lot In my front I can't do what he ask me of,I don't trust him so I talk to one of my friend again Muhammed may God bless him, he told me from his heart that he don't have but he will direct me to a place where some people might help me,he is the one that direct me to nairaland he told me that I should not do anything to make any guy happy before they can help me but my own ability and story is what will help me,so please I beg of you people of nairaland to help me with anything you have please I what to start a little business, please help me for God sake
any skills?
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by Juliusmomoh: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dm me..
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by itzmariam(f): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
dingbang:
any skills?
yes I learn tailoring
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
itzmariam:
yes I learn tailoring
where do you reside
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by itzmariam(f): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
dingbang:
where do you reside
Gusau from zamfara state
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by dingbang(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
itzmariam:
Gusau from zamfara state
that's a quite a distance. There is a thread about a vacancy I saw in jobs and vacancies section, maybe you can look in there for jobs that you can do.
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by itzmariam(f): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
dingbang:
where do you reside
Gusau from zamfara state
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
itzmariam:
Gusau from zamfara state
or do you mind taking a job in another state?
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by itzmariam(f): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
dingbang:
that's a quite a distance. There is a thread about a vacancy I saw in jobs and vacancies section, maybe you can look in there for jobs that you can do.
my network is very bad,please were is the place located,

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by dingbang(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
itzmariam:
Niger state
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by dingbang(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
itzmariam:
check your mail
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by Privatepart00: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Gusau Zamfara state ?

Someone here told us there are many jobs in the north.
Why haven’t you seen one ?
They said the Northern Nigeria is a paradise the south dream of
Guess they are all lies

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by itzmariam(f): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Privatepart00:
Gusau Zamfara state ?

Someone here told us there are many jobs in the north.
Why haven’t you seen one ?
They said the Northern Nigeria is a paradise the south dream of
Guess they are all lies
reall you mean I lie about my own condition right,I don't blame you,I didn't know that this is how nairaland is if I know I won't have come here at the first place this will be my last time of coming here . may Almighty God provide for everyone that's in need,thank you for your compliment.
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by Jimbadly: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
itzmariam:
reall you mean I lie about my own condition right,I don't blame you,I didn't know that this is how nairaland is if I know I won't have come here at the first place this will be my last time of coming here . may Almighty God provide for everyone that's in need,thank you for your compliment.

What an impatient human being you are. Just few posts and you expect people to start showering you with money as if you gave anyone money to keep for you.

Just cos someone up there made a minor comment, you've already taken offence and started castigating nairaland and regretting coming here to ask for assistance. Nawa for you o. Na so you daft reach?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by UDUJ(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jimbadly:

What an impatient human being you are. Just few posts and you expect people to start showering you with money as if you gave anyone money to keep for you.

Just cos someone up there made a minor comment, you've already taken offence and started castigating nairaland and regretting coming here to ask for assistance. Nawa for you o. Na so you daft reach?

Nairaland has turned into a begging platform. And the most annoying part is that some of the beggars feel so entitled. Like you owe them a duty to respond positively to their often frivolous claims. It's annoying.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by Jimbadly: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
UDUJ:

Nairaland has turned into a begging platform. And the most annoying part is that some of the beggars feel so entitled. Like you owe them a duty to respond positively to their often frivolous claims. It's annoying.

I tell you. It's very nauseating.
Re: Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God by JenniferEkubo(f): 2:43am On Aug 30, 2020
itzmariam:
he didn't say u are lying, he meant the lies that was said bout the northern part of Nigeria having good job opportunities.. Read and understand first

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Impregnate His Landlord Daughter And Still Owes 10 Yrs House Rent Chai / Please If You Are Over 18 Years Old / Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.