Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. (769 Views)

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / Postponed Election Is An Embarrassment Of Bad Choices - Chimamanda Adichie / April Polls: Acn, Cpc, Anpp Plan To Stop Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by againstGEJ(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2011
Pastor Tunde Bakare for CPC and now Alh. Afolabi Tajudeen Adeola for ACN?

Strange bed fellows. What is the strategy here? Someone to enlighten us. Political sagacity is no more a consideration in choosing the Vice? and when they loose the elections, instead of looking inwards, they blame it on rigging? OK. What is their thinking?
Re: Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by aljharem(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2011
againstGEJ:

Strange bed fellows. What is the strategy here? Someone to enlighten us. Political sagacity is no more a consideration in choosing the Vice? and when they loose the elections, instead of looking inwards, they blame it on rigging? OK. What is their thinking?

so because of 2 yoruba vice choosen by cpc and acn means they would lose grin grin grin

you really are very clueless, what is the population of south-west, north east, north west compare to south south, south east and the so called north central that is not even sure for PDP

you need to grow up man wink
Re: Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by againstGEJ(m): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2011
Where have i mentioned tribe here? Another tribalist shows up. Must you infer tribe in everything? You not only need to grow up, you need to be thought all about life's lessons and basically life is more than which tribe you come from.

come on.
Re: Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by KnowAll(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2011
Alh. Afolabi Tajudeen Adeola

Why not just call him Afolabi Tajuedeen Adeola OR better still Fola Adeola as he is commonly known. My uncle was Gani Fawehinmi, I cannot recollect anyone call him Alhaji Fawhinmi. Your are just mischievous trying to play the religious card. For all we care the guy could even be a closet Christians who is not prepared to discuss where he worships in public. Fellowship is personal thing in many climes.

How come the holier than thus Igbo Governors are some of the worst perpetuators of fraud in this civilian dispensation. I was reading how Chnamoke Nnamani stole over $500 million from his state and yet this man is still strutting around within the corridors of powers without a care in the world. God,  some people need to be guillotined to be sincere.
Re: Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by againstGEJ(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2011
Another religious bigot shows up from nowhere.

Where have i mentioned his religion? These people make me wonder. So because i added an Alh. to his name, then you find it hard to sleep?

Political experience, that's what i mean by political sagacity. If you like, introduce tribe, if you like introduce religion- thats your cup of tea, drink it, pour it away, thats your own.

For well meaning people here. My concern is not about tribe/religion, but the experience they have in terms of political office.

Abeg. I am not tribalistic neither am i a religious bigot.
Re: Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by aljharem(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
againstGEJ:

Where have i mentioned tribe here? Another tribalist shows up. Must you infer tribe in everything? You not only need to grow up, you need to be thought all about life's lessons and basically life is more than which tribe you come from.

come on.

can u please shut your brain and restart it again grin
againstGEJ:

so you would perfer a fisherman to be the president to bring bad luck to nigeria and his clueless vice sambo

you really need to do something about your brain that is touching each time shocked grin

you people are only voting for jonathan based on his ethnicity

secondly even the fisherman jonathan started playing ethnic politics by saying his name was an igbo name which makes him igbo,.,. he even met ojukwu to name him igbo grin grin grin how sad

secondly, ijaw militancy should have ended all this days if not that we have a pure crystal mumu as our president angry

thridly, why did he rename libarty stadium to awolowo stadium bring ethnic leaders to play

he has side lined then north angry

yet you people want nigeria to be better, you want everone to be able to live everywhere in relative peace but still our own president is playing ethnic politics

ohaneze now thinks of nwodo as pdp leader when they have thrown zoning out of the window.

the so-called igbos are voting for cpc because cpc provided igbo deputy govenor as a candidate and yet you want igbos to live in peace in a lagos.

our so-called fisherman has to sent solders to niger/delta but he is sending solders to jos,.,. you see he has misplaced his brain in the creeks

our president has not address the issue of a bomb that almost killed chime but he is thinking of winning an election what out even a word on the issue.

he appointed special adviser to dispora affires when we have ambasedors to each country and have miniter of foreign affires

you daft.est nigerians are the ones that vote for jonathan or pdp grin grin grin grin grin

you peoples suffering have just began,.,. FACT!!!!
Re: Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by againstGEJ(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2011
Only madness makes a man use uncouth languages and name calling to make a point. Keep gassing air. Sorry, i dont talk to people that shows signs of madness.
Re: Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by KnowAll(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2011
@poster
I think alhj harem,

has shown u where u add Alhj. to the man's name, even that Tajudeen is a subtle way of drawing undue attention to the man's name. The man is simply Fola Afolabi and I am sure friends, family members and associates call him by this name not some political correct nomenclature.
Re: Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by Solomon227(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2011
againstGEJ:

No matter the demerits in the choices of these candidates they are still 1000% looking much better than GEJ/Sambo options. We have had tastes of what GEJ and Sambo can pull in the last 11 months or so. They have shown their capabilities and characters locally and on international stage.

If it is about strategic choice, in as much as I would want to see everyone encouraging an Igbo Vice-presidency, I understand Buhari's and Ribadu's choice for SW Vices. SE Governors, have unwittingly, excluded the zone form other options by declaring very strange 100% support for GEJ even when no other zone(s) has dared done same.

GEJ/Sambo is the worst choice we have on our hands now. Together they have being shielding looters, killers, and importing dust-bins from UK. They have depleted the nation's foreign reserve with almost nothing commensurate to show for it. Their campaigns have been trailed with so much negativity and unpopularity that you will wonder how they can possibly win in a free and fair election.
Re: Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by againstGEJ(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2011
In 11 months of BB:

139,989 megawatts of electricity without spending a dime.

ECA grows up to 9078Billion dollars.

The least paid Nigeria worker earns 100,987:00 Naira per month

Bill Gates send his children to one of the best Universities in the world and this is in Nigeria.

The Queen of England comes to seek medical attention on her knee at the UNTH Enugu - the best in the world.

All roads in Nigeria are now tared and with street lights. All.

Corruption is no more, its a taboo to be corrupt in Nigeria.

Police in America comes to Nigeria to get trained by their Nigeria counterpart.

Nigeria farmers now drive Bentleys and Maserattis.

Nigeria becomes the number one tourist attraction in the world.

The ultimate shopping center in the whole world is now in Onitsha - beats Dubai hands down.

Nigerians does not need visa to go anywhere in the world.

All these in 11 months. The same time it has taken GEJ to show he cant do it.

VOTE Buhari. EXperience change.
Re: Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by Becomrichn: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2011
KnowAll what is your real name.
Re: Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by marvix(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2011
This is the problem of the opposition in this country. Everyone concentrates on the top executive job and leave the important jobs to mediocres in their groups, after the elections those mediocres will always find it more convenient to decamp to the ruling party to benefit. Ribadu should ahve been in the senate and support Buhari in his campaign, this would provide a very stifff contest for GEJ, and Buhari should not just think of becoming president but should also concentrate on planting as many Buharis as State govs, national Assembly members, State assembly members, he would then have placed the solid foundation for a Ribadu to rattle the PDP and possibly bring it down by 2015.

The game of politics is not a days job, even Martin Luther could not see his dream of a black president but he made the sacrifices to ensure that it came to pass.
Re: Bad Choices Could Have Cost Acn/cpc The 2011 Presidency. by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2011
marvix:

This is the problem of the opposition in this country. Everyone concentrates on the top executive job and leave the important jobs to mediocres in their groups, after the elections those mediocres will always find it more convenient to decamp to the ruling party to benefit. Ribadu should ahve been in the senate and support Buhari in his campaign, this would provide a very stifff contest for GEJ, and Buhari should not just think of becoming president but should also concentrate on planting as many Buharis as State govs, national Assembly members, State assembly members, he would then have placed the solid foundation for a Ribadu to rattle the PDP and possibly bring it down by 2015.

The game of politics is not a days job, even Martin Luther could not see his dream of a black president but he made the sacrifices to ensure that it came to pass.
Good tactic

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Rerun Election Regarding Ngige/akunyili / Our First Lady Has Done It Again / Another Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills Two, Injures Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.