Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,788 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Do long distance relationships actually work? And can this one work out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do long distance relationships actually work? And can this one work out? (227 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do long distance relationships actually work? And can this one work out? by Brokeboygram: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hello everyone. This is my first post on here. Although I've been a member of Nairaland for some time now.

So i have a question for people who have ever been in a long distance relationship before. Does it ever actually work?

I'm asking this because I met a girl on Facebook and we about to start dating. And we've been bonding well for sometime now. She even tells me about guys asking her out and stuff like that. She's almost through with secondary school and I'm just beginning university here in Nigeria.

And just recently she told me that she might be leaving the country to study abroad. I then proceeded to tell her that we had no future together since we were going to be far apart, but she said our relationship will still work out despite this, because she claims we have a connection. But I don't believe in long distance relationships.

So please, my question is, should I go ahead and date her even if we might eventually end up being apart from each other? Cause now she's unhappy because I said we don't have a future together since she'll be leaving soon.

Moderators please help me get this to the front page cause it's urgent. I need your advice guys.I really appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: Do long distance relationships actually work? And can this one work out? by SirMichael1: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Yes, it actually works if you guys can stay without sex. Sex has been at the forefront of relationships, spearheading the total destruction of both parties and the union.
Re: Do long distance relationships actually work? And can this one work out? by dingbang(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sorry to burst your bubbles, she will get over you
Re: Do long distance relationships actually work? And can this one work out? by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2020

i don't do distance relationships

once you leave me travel, in the next sec i don invite another busty girl

I never put ring in your fingers so do you too
Re: Do long distance relationships actually work? And can this one work out? by Brokeboygram: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
dingbang:
Sorry to burst your bubbles, she will get over you

I feel the same way. And I already told her this. I feel like she's stringing me along until she crosses over.���
Re: Do long distance relationships actually work? And can this one work out? by dingbang(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Brokeboygram:

I feel the same way. And I already told her this. I feel like she's stringing me along until she crosses over.���
you are a wise boy, now show her you aren't weak by letting go
Re: Do long distance relationships actually work? And can this one work out? by thesicilian: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
It may work at the end. But there'll most likely be the occasional cheating either from you or her.

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Man / Outing Today Was A Mad One, WTF / Simple Nuggets If You Wanna Be A Hit & Run Playa— Do This ( 18+ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.