Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) (25544 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace / POS Africa: Governor Nyesom Wike's Plenty Titles (photos) / Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Dalby(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole:Anetokhai of South East Unemeh clan
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu: Okhumiavior of Unemeh clan
Hon. Gani Audu :Aimiezuyan of South East Unemeh clan.
Above is the summary of the honorary titles at South East Unemeh clan, in Etsako East local government Area of Edo state. I give my congratulations to the respected honorees

The traditional ruler when dey see far...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Essence20(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
They deserve this too

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Dinhoo: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
If they truly deserve it, why was it not given to Oshiomole two years ago, why wasn't it given to Ize Iyamu four years ago. Honorary titles that were paid for.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
favor914:
Always better than a nobody that was given nothing?
receive sense
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by codeigniter(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
for people yarning for better forum for Nigerians where people have total freedom for what goes to the front page, and a lot of awesome stuff I decided to make a forum for Nigerians, which is very good, pls do check it out

https://www.africonn.com/forum/signup
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Luckydubby7(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Listen to AIT @8, the king have denied knowledge of such.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Ezmans: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Apawo:
angry

Ok.
thiefs, in this crowd you can't see a son of a man that has 10 million naira in his bank account
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by SaintLucia: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

when is my father going to bag worst tenant in my community

My useless father needs it like he needs air
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Edo no be Lagos
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
okay oo
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Traditional leaders and religious leaders should stay away from politics
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
favor914:
Failure be waiting for President Buhari to come & save your wretched life, Lazy Fellow?

Look at you, poor impersonator, Don't think NL is faceless , even before aircraft , we have various crafts in Nigeria ... Dare me , your life will be run like Nigeria under Baba Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by ovie8200: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Still don't understand why would a Muslim person will be governing Edo state that is they win.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by helinues: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bought title.

Oshisko
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Homeboiy: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Osagie ize iyamu, your cousin D. Ize iyamu just died today

RIP landlord
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362938/oshiomhole-ize-iyamu-mallam-audu-bags-honorary-title-photos/

Igbo's with unnecessaries titles
Anyway preparing to go my Mama Village for Isuochi Abia State, to go n collect my own titles

Yoruba Amaka
Yoruba Amaka,
The reasons I can't critize them outrightly.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ezmans:
thiefs, in this crowd you can't see a son of a man that has 10 million naira in his bank account
you are calling big money, ordinary #5000 Las Las that crowd might end up having #100 per person and the party ones #500 each that's for noise making . politics in Nigeria is business just like betnaija if you win you cash out that might be their last visit if the wins .
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Kingnelson9: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm jst trying to pronounce those tittle names; can any1 help?
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bobotic:
Criminal Robbers shocked shocked

Youths Should Vote Wisely oh shocked shocked shocked
we shall throw the trio into the river of shock in a few weeks to come. They should enjoy their moment while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by garfield1: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Eriokanmi:
we shall throw the trio into the river of shock in a few weeks to come. They should enjoy their moment while it lasts

Apc completely overrunning pdp

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Nasproperty: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
pretydiva:
Say no to godfatherism

I wonder how Edo youths reason. Someone is saying MEGA meaning Make Edo Great Again. After 4 yrs Obaseki couldn't make Edo great it's now he's using the slogan.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by sunnymaja(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
pretydiva:
Say no to godfatherism

Don't let us deceive ourselves: the polical expenses can't be borne by candidates without assistance from those from government before. Even when you shout no godfatherism to clinch into the office, you got there through someone and you want your loyalists to succeed you. Former governor of ogun state shouted no godfatherism yet he insisted on a candidate, so also okorocha and all of them. Ordinary local government chairmen are fielded by sitting governors. Honestly, the only way forward beneficial to the populace is for people to honour agreement with their godfathers that helped them there. Very soon Obaseki will be godfather- even now he is godfather to the seven legislators in the current edo house of assembly. Enough of political deceits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chirowman:
you are calling big money, ordinary #5000 Las Las that crowd might end up having #100 per person and the party ones #500 each that's for noise making . politics in Nigeria is business just like betnaija if you win you cash out that might be their last visit if the wins .

You didn't say this when your saviour Obaseki gathered his own supporters.

Let reasoning prevail.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
sunnymaja:

Don't let us deceive ourselves: the polical expenses can't be borne by candidates without assistance from those from government before. Even when you shout no godfatherism to clinch into the office, you got there through someone and you want your loyalists to succeed you. Former governor of ogun state shouted no godfatherism yet he insisted on a candidate, so also okorocha and all of them. Ordinary local government chairmen are fielded by sitting governors. Honestly, the only way forward beneficial to the populace is for people to honour agreement with their godfathers that helped them there. Very soon Obaseki will be godfather- even now he is godfather to the seven legislators in the current edo house of assembly. Enough of political deceits.

Edo youths dey think deep?
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
garfield1:

Apc completely overrunning pdp
yea I know, on nairaland cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
All I see is just an A4 paper
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) by Basher8583: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: ricson11

Stop using that word WE please, I am an Edolite and I don't like the idiot one bit.........

He told us a man was a thief a few years ago, same man he is now parading, does that make sense?? Drop party sentiment and take a good look.. Sadly most of you are politician so nothing really seems right or wrong to you guys except the ones you pic, that behaviour have put this country in its sorry state...

Any one between Obaseki and Ize Iyamu with evil intention for our dear state will loose the most painful thing to him isè..

Let's make #SOS trend

Can't breath in southern Kaduna

Wakanda to the world, Rip Chadwick

#NYM

You are obviously on drugs.

Edolite living in Southern Kaduna marketing Virtual country Wakanda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Threatens To Sue SaharaReporters, Thanks Nigerians For Their Solidarity / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye / Chinese Ambassador Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.