Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women (1208 Views)

Lady Caught In Hotel Room With Her Friend's Boyfriend After Going To Console Him / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women by fubbyy(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2020
I always come across posts on nairaland about guys screaming money!  money! money 

They claim lack of money is the reason they are not catching the girls, that once you have money girls will be all over you 

Now, I have seen a lot of things in my life that contradicts that claim, from school days to real life, the one that moved me to open this thread is the one happening in my street 

One guy like that just opened a serious office on top of women head, collecting money from them, from opening boutique to paying house rent for him, as we speak, police just picked up the guy, one of the women's husband showed up with police, claiming the wife is using his money to sponsor the guy 

My aim of opening this thread is not to justify or promote collecting money from women without hustling for your own 

Am just saying that lack of money is not the reason you are not getting women, you are just consoling yourself for your inability to have game, work on yourself in the areas that attracts women, money is just a plus
Re: To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2020
OK I will see to that grin grin grin,for your general cleaning and fumigation within and outside lagos ,we are your best bet.we will love to prove our professionalism to you
Re: To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women by addexx: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2020
Your premise is understandable but also faulty. What reasonable men are really saying is that it's a sin to be caught chasing women when you are broke, not that you can't get women when broke. you'd be chasing backwards. Get your money then women will be added unto you as bonus easily whether you have your game on or not.

5 Likes

Re: To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women by fubbyy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
addexx:
Your premise is understandable but also faulty. What reasonable men are really saying is that it's a sin to be caught chasing women when you are broke, not that you can't get women when broke. you'd be chasing backwards. Get your money then women will be added unto you as bonus easily whether you have your game on or not.
I wrote based on nairaland boys perception, they always saying women is all about the money
Re: To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women by Jayrockk: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Well if you have money u don't need to chase them
Re: To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women by Prinnce1: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
fubbyy:
I always come across posts on nairaland about guys screaming money!  money! money 

They claim lack of money is the reason they are not catching the girls, that once you have money girls will be all over you 

Now, I have seen a lot of things in my life that contradicts that claim, from school days to real life, the one that moved me to open this thread is the one happening in my street 

One guy like that just opened a serious office on top of women head, collecting money from them, from opening boutique to paying house rent for him, as we speak, police just picked up the guy, one of the women's husband showed up with police, claiming the wife is using his money to sponsor the guy 

My aim of opening this thread is not to justify or promote collecting money from women without hustling for your own 

Am just saying that lack of money is not the reason you are not getting women, you are just consoling yourself for your inability to have game, work on yourself in the areas that attracts women, money is just a plus 

bruh having money and also been a Redpiller is added advantage ...it makes control the relationship and not the other way round. Any girl you are dealing with will humble just like a cat caught stealing.
Re: To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women by Curvinus(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
In other words, just be cute and the ladied will follow.
Re: To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women by paulolee(m): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
even if you fine or no fine, you wise or you foolish, you smart or u dull, jus get money and the rest go fall into place..

1 Like

Re: To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women by Mivici: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2020
Jayrockk:
Well if you have money u don't need to chase them
who tell you, na olosho you dey refers to be dat

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm Am Speechless / Social Media Goes Berserk After A Popular Ghanian Pastor Caught Having S£x With / Can You Meet A Good Partner In The Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.