Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Adekunle Gold And Patoranking In Love Triangle With A Strange Pretty Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adekunle Gold And Patoranking In Love Triangle With A Strange Pretty Girl (465 Views)

A Strange Love / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold And Patoranking In Love Triangle With A Strange Pretty Girl by Linadinna: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nigerian Artistes Adekunle Gold And Patoranking in love triangle with a strange pretty girl in their collaboration in Pretty Girl off Adekunle Gold's new album Afropop Volume One.

Pretty Girl is a dancehall tune and will surely blow your mind with strong vocals from Adekunle and Pato.

After a first listen, you would definitely want to put this track on replay.

Pretty Girl is one of the best songs off Adekunle Gold's new album Afropop Vol.1 and it's a must have on your playlist.

Listen Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLJSjW3FSvY

Click Here To Download

Connect with Adekunle Gold on Instagram @adekunlegold

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/08/adekunle-gold-and-patoranking-in-love.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Think This So Wrong / Tell Me How This Lady Outsmarts Afrointroductions.com / Pastor Who Cursed Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives House Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.