Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,352 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. (2644 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Billyddude:

Buy two matrix Toyota cars, use one as ur personal car,,then rent d other to me for uber and I will pay u weekly or monthly depending on ur choice..

That way u have a car to drive and a car yielding money for u.

Easier said than done. What's your location?
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Billyddude: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
mascot345:

Lagos..will prove u wrong grin

It's Easier done than said .
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Angelacruz: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
mascot345:

I don't have any fall back o.
and you wat to buy a car? car is just a liability.You can invest in real estate or something profitable that can yield you money before considering buying a car
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by donuchris007: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
mascot345:
Please , advice needed . I feel so tempted to buy this Mercedes Benz. My monthly salary is just 350k. I have negotiated with the seller ,,, He gave me #3.5million. I am just a contract staff.

My company can decide to sack me anyday, anytime. We are always afraid. Or they might decide not renew our contracts.

Every staff is always afraid of losing his job or contract renewal. And every staff is always saving for rainy day.

. Car is not an asset unless for guys like us. Invest and get a car from the proceed of your investment.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by gbami(m): 1:20am On Aug 31, 2020
mascot345:

I really appreciate your advice. I am a transmission engineer. Thanks alot.
I am still single too. Maybe my bank account is just deceiving me. But I need to manage my money so that I won't go back to poverty.

My company gave me a moderate car for official use. I don't really have much responsibilities at home or in my family.
You are welcomed Sir...
You have the potential to be great..You take criticism very well. And only people that want to grow does that ..

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by okoroemeka(m): 2:46am On Aug 31, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
A car is a depreciating asset. Use the money to invest
many investments are also depreciating investments,he can buy a troubled land or bad business,if he wants a car let him go ahead but let him know the type of car he is buying,not that Eclass,the maintenance will be exorbitant and the electronics can be lethal when the trouble starts,get a heart attack free car like a Lexus or acura.like a previous poster rightly said that anything can be an investment depends on usage,if the car brings you more contracts it is an investment and you need that.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by SavageResponse(m): 4:24am On Aug 31, 2020
mascot345:
Please , advice needed . I feel so tempted to buy this Mercedes Benz. My monthly salary is just 350k. I have negotiated with the seller ,,, He gave me #3.5million. I am just a contract staff.

My company can decide to sack me anyday, anytime. We are always afraid. Or they might decide not renew our contracts.

Every staff is always afraid of losing his job or contract renewal. And every staff is always saving for rainy day.

Why spend such an amount to buy a car when you know fully well that your job is not guaranteed?
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by IamAsiri: 5:48am On Aug 31, 2020
A Mercedes Benz does not have a good resale value. Moreover, it seems you want to break one of the vital rules of "The Richest Man in Babylon". If you must buy a car, buy one small toyota that is uber-worthy and use it for uber. If the uber does not pay you, you can easily sell it back and recoup around 80% of your money.

Think very well about buying that Mercedes Benz anyways. It does not always have good resale value. And God forbid if anything happens to the car, can you replace it?
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Deffjam: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Baba just go buy land ahbeg na the best thing.

even though you wan buy car, no buy that benz buy one cheap toyota make you dae manage.

buying that car now, go make people dae envy you,all eyes on you. Go buy legit land
my guy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Psalmspsalms: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Pls don't be angry oo... But what kind of work is that? Pls
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2020
Deffjam:
Baba just go buy land ahbeg na the best thing.

even though you wan buy car, no buy that benz buy one cheap toyota make you dae manage.

buying that car now, go make people dae envy you,all eyes on you. Go buy legit land
my guy.

Somebody told me about the envy stuff.

My girlfriend just want me to buy Camry.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2020
With that amount am set for Canada express entry cool
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by hoyinmide(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Why not buy this kia sportage @2.3m
Reverse cam
Nothing to fix
Office address:Egbeda

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Billyddude: 3:22pm On May 08, 2021
mascot345:

So sorry just logged in to see this..I live in lagos .am still available
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2021
Since your job is not guaranteed, just buy something cheaper like a honda or toyota.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by ogaAK(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2021
Save a lot of money for the rainy day in-short its best to invest that money. Don't let temptation get the best of you
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Babafash(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2021
Dont buy car because it's a liability not an asset instead u can use the money to buy a very good fed government job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Intrinsically Attracted To Evil. / The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps / What Does A Woman Mean With This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.