Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1059687 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 20, 2015
tayoamos:

My observation: 700k will not even be enough for a flight ticket for u and your husband alone, not to talk of your 3 kids. Book like 1.6 to 1.8 million naira for tickets for all of u. Your total number is 5 I guess.
seconded! 700k can't be enough to buy tickets alone for the whole family talkless of shopping and other contingencies and any unforeseen circumstance, your invite from anyone don't matter,rather you being able to prove your social and economic ties to the V.O at the embassy.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by utcheylee: 3:21pm On May 20, 2015
chloe7:
seconded! 700k can't be enough to buy tickets alone for the whole family talkless of shopping and other contingencies and any unforeseen circumstance, your invite from anyone don't matter,rather you being able to prove your social and economic ties to the V.O at the embassy.

so what can I do I can do 1.2 m do you think is enough? since I have accommodation already. please more highlight will be appreciated
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 20, 2015
utcheylee:

so what can I do I can do 1.2 m do you think is enough? since I have accommodation already. please more highlight will be appreciated
I think you should have at least 3 million in your account because you have to prove to the v.o that you are not spending all your life savings to go to the u.s it is very logical that you need to have money to fall back on after buying the tickets and shopping, I hope I have been able to shed more light?

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 4:00pm On May 20, 2015
chloe7:
I think you should have at least 3 million in your account because you have to prove to the v.o that you are not spending all your life savings to go to the u.s it is very logical that you need to have money to fall back on after buying the tickets and shopping, I hope I have been able to shed more light?
You are absolutely correct and I agree with u fully
Re: Usa Visit Visa by utcheylee: 4:02pm On May 20, 2015
tayoamos:

You are absolutely correct and I agree with u fully

so sad cry shocked thank you still thinking
Re: Usa Visit Visa by utcheylee: 4:10pm On May 20, 2015
utcheylee:

sorry for disturbing you guys am a novice on this what if I go allow with my 3kids what and my hubby stay behind what amount should I have with me and what are my chances.

am really grateful for your help biko make una no vex.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by utcheylee: 4:11pm On May 20, 2015
utcheylee:

sorry for disturbing you guys am a novice on this what if I go allow with my 3kids what and my hubby stay behind what amount should I have with me and what are my chances.

am really grateful for your help biko make una no vex.

sorry I forgot to add this since am using my company document as stated don't you think is part of the home tie good job and the rest?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 20, 2015
utcheylee:

sorry I forgot to add this since am using my company document as stated don't you think is part of the home tie good job and the rest?
in my opinion I think you should go alone first since you don't have the 3m, or what do you think? If you get the visa, getting it for the kids will be a breeze
Re: Usa Visit Visa by utcheylee: 4:32pm On May 20, 2015
chloe7:
in my opinion I think you should go alone first since you don't have the 3m, or what do you think? If you get the visa, getting it for the kids will be a breeze
Okay but what will happen to my 4 months baby cant I go with him?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 20, 2015
utcheylee:

Okay but what will happen to my 4 months baby cant I go with him?
if you wish to yes you can but I advice that you seek the visa alone first
Re: Usa Visit Visa by utcheylee: 4:35pm On May 20, 2015
chloe7:
Can't I go with just my 4months old baby cos I can't leave him alone
Re: Usa Visit Visa by utcheylee: 4:38pm On May 20, 2015
utcheylee:

Can't I go with just my 4months old baby cos I can't leave him alone
DAT won't work cos I can't imagine my self leaving a baby for a week or so
Re: Usa Visit Visa by utcheylee: 4:44pm On May 20, 2015
utcheylee:

DAT won't work cos I can't imagine my self leaving a baby for a week or so

No way forward hmmmm diaries Godoooooo don't just want to miss this oppurnity and yet my baby is involve an whaha
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 20, 2015
utcheylee:

The two major red flags with your application are;

-Lack of travel history as a family
-Insufficient finances.

They will surely ask if you all have travelled together as a family to some place else. . .They do consider that point awhole lot.

How much you plan spending is not much of an issue. Prooving that you can CONVENIENTLY afford to take such a trip, is the main thing to consider. You should have at least, twice your budget for the trip. So it doesnt look like you are cleaning your account just for a vacation.

Again, I hope your intending host (your sister) got her stay without bending any of the immigration rules. . .
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Divake: 5:25pm On May 20, 2015
Helo peeps.

I have never been out of the country before, in 2012, i applied for a Uk visa to go on vacation but was denied, I have a son, and my fiance work and study in the US, he is a green card holder, I need advise on the following options for my USA visa application.

1st Option: My employer wants to send me on all paid expense vacation trip. I work in a financial institution as an accountant and i earn N186,000 monthly net of tax.

2nd Option: My Uncle who is a citizen wants to send me an invitation.

3rd Option: My fiance wants to send me an invitation but we only have conversation on phones and BBM, whats app,2years going. No other evidence of relationship.

I want to go alone and leave my son with my mum, he is a year and half old. I intend to go with him on my next vacation.

Which option do i go with? and what are my chances of non-refusal with the option considering leaving my son behind.
Is your fiance who is in the US the mother of your son ?
tayoamos:

Go with the first opinion

Thank you. If i were to go with the first opinion i.e my employer sponsoring me, what documents do i need to get from my employer to present at the embassy?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by utcheylee: 5:49pm On May 20, 2015
Phema:

The two major red flags with your application are;

-Lack of travel history as a family
-Insufficient finances.

They will surely ask if you all have travelled together as a family to some place else. . .They do consider that point awhole lot.

How much you plan spending is not much of an issue. Prooving that you can CONVENIENTLY afford to take such a trip, is the main thing to consider. You should have at least, twice your budget for the trip. So it doesnt look like you are cleaning your account just for a vacation.

Again, I hope your intending host (your sister) got her stay without bending any of the immigration rules. . .

Yeso @phema she does her hubby is a citizen she got married 2010 and join d hubby like I said she even got an award for best nurse of d month last year so I don't think that kind of person will do any illegal thing.

My other question is what if I apply with just my baby with my salary stated before do I have a chance since is ma first time.

Thanks dear
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ekpotek: 8:38pm On May 20, 2015
utcheylee:
Good day Everyone,

please I need help on this I want to apply for USA visa for vacation with my family(my 3kids ,6years,4years and 4months baby with hubby) this is our first time of leaving Nigeria, I spoke to my cousin(We bear the same surname but we are both married) in the state married for like 4 years ago, she's a nurse and she has gotten an award from the hospital she work for the best staff of the month and she agreed to send us invitation letter but don't know what to do ,i told her to send the invitation that she will sponsor us as per accommodation and feeding for the 2weeks where planning to stay while we pay for our tickets and shopping plus contingency.

I work and my hubby do to but my salary is way higher than his, although my company will give me an introduction letter to go to embassy with, am going to attach my payslip, cooperative statement that has 800k as balance, marriage cert, my salary statement and that of my hubby. we are saving 700k for trip since we have accommodation and feeding already, do you think it will be enough.

my Question goes like this.

1.what document should I tell her to send to us

2. should she add her statement of account and the hubby

what else should she add to this our document.

N/B: please I know some of the questions has been answered before please don't refer me to them I have a baby that am nursing so I cant read from the beginning to this page .

all I need is a guideline .

God bless you all.

My advise will be be mindful that the VO will asked the following questions
1. Have you travel out of the country as a family before?
2. What do you and your husband do for a living?

So your chances, would be based on your demonstration of a strong home ties (eg leaving 2 of the kids behind). Having a US based sponsor for accommodation and feeding as first timer traveling out Nigeria raises a red flag meaning that you should have enough fund for a vacation in the US without depending on another person for support. In many interviews, the VO hardly check documents, as most of their decision is based on your application forms and interview. My suggestion, visit other European countries with friendly visa processes as a family. If you still want to try, plan to provide enough fund for trip including accommodation and feeding. And be able to justified why the choice the US for a first-time family vacation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:03pm On May 20, 2015
Welldone Tayoamos, Chloe and Phema. Your advice is on point.
Uche just to add to what they said; what's worth doing is worth doing well.
Arrange yourself, balance well before you aPply. Get travel history. Apply solo or hubby apply solo (cos the money no reach for all of ya'all)
Finally to reiterate, it don't matter if its Hilary Clinton or Condolisa Rice inviting you, if its not clear that you have something to come back to. U .WILL. NOT . GET. THE. VISA

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by utcheylee: 9:44pm On May 20, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Welldone Tayoamos, Chloe and Phema. Your advice is on point.
Uche just to add to what they said; what's worth doing is worth doing well.
Arrange yourself, balance well before you aPply. Get travel history. Apply solo or hubby apply solo (cos the money no reach for all of ya'all)
Finally to reiterate, it don't matter if its Hilary Clinton or Condolisa Rice inviting you, if its not clear that you have something to come back to. U .WILL. NOT . GET. THE. VISA

Tanks a lot everyone I really appreciate your help, my hubby said he can stay back with the 2kids as long as I go with d baby grin umu nwoke. So am asking can it b possible for me to apply with my baby because really I can't leave him behind and finally with my small 1m will it be enough for just d 2 of us for 2 weeks? D non travel thing will it affect us again remember I said I will get my company introduction letter DAT I work with them and all that won't it be enough?

Am still loyal
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 20, 2015
utcheylee:

Tanks a lot everyone I really appreciate your help, my hubby said he can stay back with the 2kids as long as I go with d baby grin umu nwoke. So am asking can it b possible for me to apply with my baby because really I can't leave him behind and finally with my small 1m will it be enough for just d 2 of us for 2 weeks? D non travel thing will it affect us again remember I said I will get my company introduction letter DAT I work with them and all that won't it be enough?

Am still loyal
madam everyone here has already given advice to you in their best knowledge, apply solo, if possible gather travel experience, getting for the kids won't be an issue, if you attempt to pack everyone to the embassy I foresee I serious refusal and wasting of money for visa fees in 5 places just imagine how much that will be.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bigfido: 11:45pm On May 20, 2015
my visa interview experience went as such.. In november last year

i got abuja the day before my interview. i live in lagos. my interview was schedule for 8am. I had read all sort and was feeling a bit confident. i applied on business grounds. At about 6:40 pm, something just struck me.. WHERE IS YOUR PASSPORT?!! i poured out my bag immediately, lo and behold, my passport wasn't anywhere to be found! i felt my spirit leave my body, gave me the beating of my life and then returned back into my body. i called my wife but didn't get through to her until about 9:30 then i told her to check if my passport was on my work table in the room. she went quiet for what felt like eternity and said yes it was there.. i heard the story of my life from her that day. to cut the story short, i told her to leave for Jibowu immediately so she could probably send it to me via night bus. she got there with horrible news. most of the boss had left because they were going through Epe and the next bus that was availablle won't get to Abuja until late morning. I just told her not to drop the passport. begged her to take it to the airport early in the morning and then send it through someone coming with Aero's first flight! she got to the airport, found someone and my passport was on it's way. i was at the abuja airport for 7:30 hoping the person bringing it would land, that's when the ordeal started. all planes leaving and coming into abuja couldn't land or take off because of presidential movement! i was furious. my passport was stuck in the air and my interview was in 30 minutes time.. 8am, 8:30am, 9am, 9:30 am.. sigh! i was red!! then my phone rang, the person bringing it said they just landed in Lagos again. and were just about to take off! at that time, i just said my village people hired luxirous bus all the way from Lagos find me reach here.. at last she landed around 11am, i got my passport and told the taxi man to drive as fast as he could to the embassy. i got there around 11:20.. i explained to the guys that my appointment was for 8am but could... they cut me short and told me to join the queue.. at that point, i knew my wife wey be prayer warrior don dey fire her own anti missle and missle to my enemies, the war was on. i did the normal process thing and got into the embassy.. the guy at the first booth was the nicest while the lady in the 3 one denied everybody that she called! i started my own prayers about not getting her but the first guy.. as it got to my turn, i was asked to go to the guy at the first booth, i was very happy! only for the guy to say, no yet, i should join the queue back, he need to take coffee.. i laughed and said to myself.. kaikaikaikaikai!! then the lady that just denied someone again pressed the buzzer, shit! it was my turn! then i started sweating! kai, with all this suffer wey man don suffer, i hesistated and told the guy next to me to go.. the guy look me laugh.. he then said "bros i no dey jump queue...na bad habit, na your turn" at that point, i just resigned to faith, walked up to her, smiled at her and she didn't smile back
transcript below

me:good morning
v.o: no response... she was typing a bit
v.o: gave me a stern look with a terrible disgust in it.. have you travelled out before
me: yes i have, i have been to UAE 3 times this year on business trip
v.o: pass me your form and passports
me: thank you
v.o: what do you do?
me: i am an architect
vo: why are you going to the US?
me: to meet my new business partners, they are into aluminium formworks
v.o: what did you say?
me: they are into aluminium formworks
v.o: who is paying for your trip
me: my company is paying
v.o: are you travelling with someone?
me: yes my business partner.
she looked at me, then looked at my finger
v.o: you are obviously married
me: i didn't respond. (at this point, i was like, ok i don use 3 minutes with this girl, everyother person she has refused spent like 1 minute with her)
v.o: started typing and typing and typing.. she pick up a paper and slid it under the protective glass.. pick up your visa in 2 days time at the locat... i didn't even hear anything again! i was just dazed.
as i picked the paper and left, you guys remember the guy that said he didn't jump queues blah blah.. he got denied! ha!
i will post my experience at poe chicaho in my next post. this will help a lot of you.
next transcript waws when i went with my wife and daughter. they bought applied when i got back. their interview was in january at the same abuja so i followed them in.
we were the 3rd in line and the guy that was in booth 1 attended to us
vo: good morning
v.o: can i have your passports
me:gave her my wife and daughter's passport. he then swiped my daughter's passport and started typing
after like 3 minues
v.o: when was the last time you were in the US..
me: november
v.o: just needed confirmation, i can see it here. where are you guys going?
me: houston
v.o: pick up their passport and make sure you get to disney land if you can.

very short isn't it? read my next post and why it was short.

15 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 20, 2015
Bigfido you are supposed to be a film director I swear, see as you narrated the story, as I was reading it I was just thinking that after this whole wahala this man must get the visa oh!

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bigfido: 12:07am On May 21, 2015
i arrived at chicago airport, and went straight to immigration clearnce with the form i filled. vo guy that attended to me just asked a question about what i was coming for, i told hime business, he stamped in my passport and gave me 6 months to stay in. he then wrote something on the form of declaration that i filled. i went to pick up my bag and followed everyother person that was walking towards the door to leave the airport. as i go there, comeone asked for my declaration form, i showed him , then directed me somewhere else. that was the beginning of my ordeal.
it was a queue, i could use my phone or go to the toilet at that point. then they called me to move towards the counter, swiped my passport and questioning started. they then collected all my bags and then emptied it on a table. the guy come wear gloves start to dey scatter things one by one. in my mind, i was like, person don put dagbo inside my load? who i offend? wetin happen. after the guy had finished with my load, he asked for my return ticket, i gave him, he then went to confirm it. afterwards, he told me to go and sit in one cubicle like that. at that point, fear don hook me. wetin happen? abi that my village luxirious people follow me reach here again? then they gave me cookies, tea and started gisting with me.. i was there for like 3 hrs. i couldn't touch my phone, i couldn't get up, i could.t go to the toilet.. i was just there. then after like 3 hrs, someone came and called me to go into another office. they asked for my passport and swiped it again. the guy didn't cover his system well so i saw the screen. brethren, you wont believe what i saw. i saw different pictures of me from facebook, pictures of my daughter, pictures of my wife, my grad pictures, and under each one, there were comment about it. the text were too tiny so i couldn't see it. at that point, the only thing that came to my mind was.. what the actual Bleep? where did this people find my life history from?? how did they get my graduation picture? oh yes, i saw my twitter handle too.. i saw a screen shot of my email addresses. not open, but it was there. i was just there moping. the guy recovered quickly to block the system so i couldn't see anything again me wey be naija boy.. i form sneezing immediately! the guy then asked if i wanted more coffee, i told him i was fine. he then swiped my passport again, collected the declaration form, then told me to go and welcome to hte united states of america. to cut the story short, this people already almost know before you go for your interview if they are going to give you visa or not. they ahve done their homework on you! the only thing you need to do if they found enough to be satisfied to give you visa is just to confirm what you wrote in your forms. i wasn't surprised when they didn't question me about too much when i took my wife because they already know i am married to her. i don't know what you guys can pick from my experience o, but that's it. good luck to everyone

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by PaulBaroi: 5:33am On May 21, 2015
Hello All,

I'm applying for tourist visa next week. The thing is, my husband already has B1/B2 visa and visited USA before my marriage.
This time we will be going together.

Now, my question is can I take my husband's passport with me to the interview to show the CO if he or she asks about my husband's visa? Or I'm not allowed to carry my husband's passport? I'm confused about it cause some say I can carry the passport and some say I can carry only photocopy.

Please let me know.
Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 5:47am On May 21, 2015
bigfido:
i arrived at chicago airport, and went straight to immigration clearnce with the form i filled. vo guy that attended to me just asked a question about what i was coming for, i told hime business, he stamped in my passport and gave me 6 months to stay in. he then wrote something on the form of declaration that i filled. i went to pick up my bag and followed everyother person that was walking towards the door to leave the airport. as i go there, comeone asked for my declaration form, i showed him , then directed me somewhere else. that was the beginning of my ordeal.
it was a queue, i could use my phone or go to the toilet at that point. then they called me to move towards the counter, swiped my passport and questioning started. they then collected all my bags and then emptied it on a table. the guy come wear gloves start to dey scatter things one by one. in my mind, i was like, person don put dagbo inside my load? who i offend? wetin happen. after the guy had finished with my load, he asked for my return ticket, i gave him, he then went to confirm it. afterwards, he told me to go and sit in one cubicle like that. at that point, fear don hook me. wetin happen? abi that my village luxirious people follow me reach here again? then they gave me cookies, tea and started gisting with me.. i was there for like 3 hrs. i couldn't touch my phone, i couldn't get up, i could.t go to the toilet.. i was just there. then after like 3 hrs, someone came and called me to go into another office. they asked for my passport and swiped it again. the guy didn't cover his system well so i saw the screen. brethren, you wont believe what i saw. i saw different pictures of me from facebook, pictures of my daughter, pictures of my wife, my grad pictures, and under each one, there were comment about it. the text were too tiny so i couldn't see it. at that point, the only thing that came to my mind was.. what the actual Bleep? where did this people find my life history from?? how did they get my graduation picture? oh yes, i saw my twitter handle too.. i saw a screen shot of my email addresses. not open, but it was there. i was just there moping. the guy recovered quickly to block the system so i couldn't see anything again me wey be naija boy.. i form sneezing immediately! the guy then asked if i wanted more coffee, i told him i was fine. he then swiped my passport again, collected the declaration form, then told me to go and welcome to hte united states of america. to cut the story short, this people already almost know before you go for your interview if they are going to give you visa or not. they ahve done their homework on you! the only thing you need to do if they found enough to be satisfied to give you visa is just to confirm what you wrote in your forms. i wasn't surprised when they didn't question me about too much when i took my wife because they already know i am married to her. i don't know what you guys can pick from my experience o, but that's it. good luck to everyone
Terrible. This is very unbelievable
Re: Usa Visit Visa by PaulBaroi: 6:01am On May 21, 2015
bigfido:
my visa interview experience went as such.. In november last year

i got abuja the day before my interview. i live in lagos. my interview was schedule for 8am. I had read all sort and was feeling a bit confident. i applied on business grounds. At about 6:40 pm, something just struck me.. WHERE IS YOUR PASSPORT?!! i poured out my bag immediately, lo and behold, my passport wasn't anywhere to be found! i felt my spirit leave my body, gave me the beating of my life and then returned back into my body. i called my wife but didn't get through to her until about 9:30 then i told her to check if my passport was on my work table in the room. she went quiet for what felt like eternity and said yes it was there.. i heard the story of my life from her that day. to cut the story short, i told her to leave for Jibowu immediately so she could probably send it to me via night bus. she got there with horrible news. most of the boss had left because they were going through Epe and the next bus that was availablle won't get to Abuja until late morning. I just told her not to drop the passport. begged her to take it to the airport early in the morning and then send it through someone coming with Aero's first flight! she got to the airport, found someone and my passport was on it's way. i was at the abuja airport for 7:30 hoping the person bringing it would land, that's when the ordeal started. all planes leaving and coming into abuja couldn't land or take off because of presidential movement! i was furious. my passport was stuck in the air and my interview was in 30 minutes time.. 8am, 8:30am, 9am, 9:30 am.. sigh! i was red!! then my phone rang, the person bringing it said they just landed in Lagos again. and were just about to take off! at that time, i just said my village people hired luxirous bus all the way from Lagos find me reach here.. at last she landed around 11am, i got my passport and told the taxi man to drive as fast as he could to the embassy. i got there around 11:20.. i explained to the guys that my appointment was for 8am but could... they cut me short and told me to join the queue.. at that point, i knew my wife wey be prayer warrior don dey fire her own anti missle and missle to my enemies, the war was on. i did the normal process thing and got into the embassy.. the guy at the first booth was the nicest while the lady in the 3 one denied everybody that she called! i started my own prayers about not getting her but the first guy.. as it got to my turn, i was asked to go to the guy at the first booth, i was very happy! only for the guy to say, no yet, i should join the queue back, he need to take coffee.. i laughed and said to myself.. kaikaikaikaikai!! then the lady that just denied someone again pressed the buzzer, shit! it was my turn! then i started sweating! kai, with all this suffer wey man don suffer, i hesistated and told the guy next to me to go.. the guy look me laugh.. he then said "bros i no dey jump queue...na bad habit, na your turn" at that point, i just resigned to faith, walked up to her, smiled at her and she didn't smile back
transcript below

v.o: no response... she was typing a bit
v.o: gave me a stern look with a terrible disgust in it.. have you travelled out before
me: yes i have, i have been to UAE 3 times this year on business trip
v.o: pass me your form and passports
me: thank you
v.o: what do you do?
me: i am an architect
vo: why are you going to the US?
me: to meet my new business partners, they are into aluminium formworks
v.o: what did you say?
me: they are into aluminium formworks
v.o: who is paying for your trip
me: my company is paying
v.o: are you travelling with someone?
me: yes my business partner.
she looked at me, then looked at my finger
v.o: you are obviously married
me: i didn't respond. (at this point, i was like, ok i don use 3 minutes with this girl, everyother person she has refused spent like 1 minute with her)
v.o: started typing and typing and typing.. she pick up a paper and slid it under the protective glass.. pick up your visa in 2 days time at the locat... i didn't even hear anything again! i was just dazed.
as i picked the paper and left, you guys remember the guy that said he didn't jump queues blah blah.. he got denied! ha!
i will post my experience at poe chicaho in my next post. this will help a lot of you.
next transcript waws when i went with my wife and daughter. they bought applied when i got back. their interview was in january at the same abuja so i followed them in.
we were the 3rd in line and the guy that was in booth 1 attended to us
vo: good morning
v.o: can i have your passports
me:gave her my wife and daughter's passport. he then swiped my daughter's passport and started typing
after like 3 minues
v.o: when was the last time you were in the US..
me: november
v.o: just needed confirmation, i can see it here. where are you guys going?
me: houston
v.o: pick up their passport and make sure you get to disney land if you can.

I don't get it. they allowed u to face the interview again with your wife and child? As far I know if you are not applicant you can not face the interview with your family?

Please correct me if I'm wrong and give me little more details on this.

Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:10am On May 21, 2015
PaulBaroi:
Hello All,

I'm applying for tourist visa next week. The thing is, my husband already has B1/B2 visa and visited USA before my marriage.
This time we will be going together.

Now, my question is can I take my husband's passport with me to the interview to show the CO if he or she asks about my husband's visa? Or I'm not allowed to carry my husband's passport? I'm confused about it cause some say I can carry the passport and some say I can carry only photocopy.

Please let me know.
Thank you
Nwanne anyone is ok. Passport or photocopy. My husband Lord Arthur went with my passport gan. In my mind I said oyibo person go think to eself say person when fit leave em pale with another person na em wife true true. Lol
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:20am On May 21, 2015
Mt paul leeeeee! Jesu Christi eh! E be like ay u pour cold water on top me this mornin o!
See as I rush go admire my fb page this mornin o! I for dount u except say I don hear this kain story from the canada thread
Re: Usa Visit Visa by PaulBaroi: 6:39am On May 21, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Nwanne anyone is ok. Passport or photocopy. My husband Lord Arthur went with my passport gan. In my mind I said oyibo person go think to eself say person when fit leave em pale with another person na em wife true true. Lol

Didn't understand the whole thing. Sorry, I know English Only ! :/
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bigfido: 7:01am On May 21, 2015
PaulBaroi:

I don't get it. they allowed u to face the interview again with your wife and child? As far I know if you are not applicant you can not face the interview with your family?

Please correct me if I'm wrong and give me little more details on this.

Thank you

Abuja is a more lenient place. i was carrying my daughter. they just asked if i was here for an interview? i said no, that my daughter was. they asked for my passport, i showed them, and they let me carry her in
Re: Usa Visit Visa by twizzie: 10:44am On May 21, 2015
Maam, correct me if I am wrong but I sense a little desperation here...
Believe me, it's more painful when you have spent application fees (like 30k) for you and you baby each and you still get denied..

The VO will be wondering why.
1. You want to go on a vacation without your two other kids and hubby (When you don't even have any history of all of you together)
2. You will be spending a huge chunk of your savings just to do that..
3. You haven't gone anywhere before for vacay before so why the US?

If you must, I will advise you change your story...
You could state that you had a not-so-good experience having your last baby and it has taken a toll on your health hence the reason doctors have advised to take time out and rest.. That Ideally, you would have gone without your baby but he/she is just too young so you have to go with him/her...
Your hubby and kids serve as home tie..
Your balance(preferably your hubbys) should at least have 1M.. Tickets now have gone above 350k though you will be spending just a lil fraction for your baby..
You have decided to go to US cos you will be doing what the Docs advised and also you will be using that opportunity to see your cousin whom you haven't seen for a long time...

I must tell you though that you have to pray to meet a very very very very patient VO.. All in all, the GOD factor will help you...
cheers!

utcheylee:

Yeso @phema she does her hubby is a citizen she got married 2010 and join d hubby like I said she even got an award for best nurse of d month last year so I don't think that kind of person will do any illegal thing.

My other question is what if I apply with just my baby with my salary stated before do I have a chance since is ma first time.

Thanks dear
Re: Usa Visit Visa by twizzie: 11:03am On May 21, 2015
If you are going with the first option, please bear in mind that the VO will be wondering why your company wants to send you on company funds for an all expense paid trip to the US.. Did you do something extra-ordinary that warrants the action? When you can tackle that, then you may use that...
2nd option - Depending on how you carry yourself and package your home ties, then this might work for you... You could apply alone without your daughter and let her serve as a tie back home..Your job as well will do.. You can then apply for your child later after your first visit or even before.. You could state also that your uncle is your god-father.. Oyinbo dey like those things..
3rd option is almost like a red-flag...It will take divine intervention for the VO not to see it as an intent to migrate to join your fiance, but hey, you never can say..

Please, all these are my opinion, I just tot to advise based on that..

Divake:
Helo peeps.

I have never been out of the country before, in 2012, i applied for a Uk visa to go on vacation but was denied, I have a son, and my fiance work and study in the US, he is a green card holder, I need advise on the following options for my USA visa application.

1st Option: My employer wants to send me on all paid expense vacation trip. I work in a financial institution as an accountant and i earn N186,000 monthly net of tax.

2nd Option: My Uncle who is a citizen wants to send me an invitation.

3rd Option: My fiance wants to send me an invitation but we only have conversation on phones and BBM, whats app,2years going. No other evidence of relationship.

I want to go alone and leave my son with my mum, he is a year and half old. I intend to go with him on my next vacation.

Which option do i go with? and what are my chances of non-refusal with the option considering leaving my son behind.
Is your fiance who is in the US the mother of your son ?

Thank you. If i were to go with the first opinion i.e my employer sponsoring me, what documents do i need to get from my employer to present at the embassy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.