Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1059681 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by hoomogh(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ess:

Unless you are not looking the Arik air way.

Saw N175k sef for end of this month.
Hi, please send me the link for that airline. Thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Alubosa: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
hoomogh:
Hi, please send me the link for that airline. Thanks.

Jesu Kiristi o!!! shocked shocked shocked

U mean u can't just Google arikair.com?

Chineeeeke!!!! shocked
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
jennytbell:

Ok thank you but don't the VO knows that getting married now is as hard as eaten stone grin. In fact getting husband is harder than lagos traffic these days.lol

On a more serious note does living with my brother that bad because I felt if I am to be living is alone will be seeing as not have a social tie to my home country?

Maybe ur standards are too high for naija men
Re: Usa Visit Visa by nextedge: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hi Lady G and other forum members, I have a case that requires urgent attention. I'm doing this on behalf of a friend. He chose 9th October for interview date for visit visa and not until yesterday did he get to know ,while checking his mail box, that the interview date had been move backward to 2nd October. This got us confused as I never heard of this before and my friend didn't envisage this. I have heard of cases where interview had been moved forward in the past. I have even read it here but backward shift is alien to me. Please I need to know what can be done as it is now. Can there be any intervention from the embassy? This is for a family of five. I will appreciate if I can be furnished with possible solutions to this.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ess: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Alubosa:

Jesu Kiristi o!!! shocked shocked shocked

U mean u can't just Google arikair.com?

Chineeeeke!!!! shocked

I tire o, people are use to giving agents their all and thus stay ignorant of simple things.
Well there is the link above. best of luck.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:20am On Oct 08, 2015
nextedge:
Hi Lady G and other forum members, I have a case that requires urgent attention. I'm doing this on behalf of a friend. He chose 9th October for interview date for visit visa and not until yesterday did he get to know ,while checking his mail box, that the interview date had been move backward to 2nd October. This got us confused as I never heard of this before and my friend didn't envisage this. I have heard of cases where interview had been moved forward in the past. I have even read it here but backward shift is alien to me. Please I need to know what can be done as it is now. Can there be any intervention from the embassy? This is for a family of five. I will appreciate if I can be furnished with possible solutions to this.
In situations like this,no forumite can help u. Call the embassy whether they can revalidate the reciept of a no show in the circumstance u mentioned
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 3:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello All,

In the spirit of giving back, here's my POE story... smiley

I arrived New York about 10days ago, but enjoyment and the cold no gree me type since. Lol.

I flew Etihad, because that was the best deal I got for my travel dates asides from Arik. I didn't wanna use arik.
I had a 7 hours layover at Abu-Dhabi, and with the US - PRECLEARANCE located at Abu-Dhabi airport, my POE was at Abu-Dhabi.

I was a bit skeptical about flying Etihad, cos of the horror stories I had heard about POE and the airline itself, but I decided to take the risk, and the first leg of the journey was good, really good.

The flight from Lagos to Abu-Dhabi was excellent, in - flight services on point! POE at Abu-Dhabi was a breeze! Was just asked the basic questions, how long I was gonna stay, which state in the US I was headed and all, biometrics taken, and Gbam, I was stamped in for 6 months.
Flight from Abu-Dhabi to Newyork was very good as well, that I didn't even realise when the 13 hours 50 minutes journey was over. I got to New-York as a domestic arrival, baggage pick up was swift and I found my way out....

New York City has been good so far! Enjoying my stay here, and counting down to my return date. Last week was terrible though as the cold was crazy coz of the hurricane.

Ermmm... end of my story, goodnight from here! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by cozybunch: 3:08am On Oct 08, 2015
phatrat:
hello everyone please I need help on this, my mom fiance is American and they want to get married in the U.S , tho my mom got valid USA visa but it's a tourist visa . now if they wanna get married in the states how do they go about it please.

Hence she has a valid visa and wants to get married in states, she goes to the local municipal court and apply. An appointment date will be given via mail or that very date depends how the municipal court operates. She and her man goes the date of appointment and get marry by rhe jugde. A certificate will be issue latter by mail or that day also depends on her the court operates

Hood Luck
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 3:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Some more for your viewing pleasure... wink

Re: Usa Visit Visa by hoomogh(m): 5:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Ess:

I tire o, people are use to giving agents their all and thus stay ignorant of simple things.
Well there is the link above. best of luck.
So sad, confused people come up with rootless assumptions.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by NeedMobile: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Visa Delayed Yesterday by a Lady at Window 2 Lagos Embassy:
Husband (30yrs) and Wife (25yrs).
6.30am schedule

Vo: Good Morning
Us: Good Morning

Vo: Pass your document
Us: Document passed

Vo: How long is your marriage
Us: 4 month

Vo: congrats
Us: thanks

Vo: where are you going to
Us: New York

Vo: Purpose of your trip
Us: Vacation and Sightseeing

Vo: Do you have anyone in the New York
Us: We both Said NO

Vo: Okay. how long have you been working
Hus: 4 years and 5month

Vo: where and as what
Hus: Software company(named it) and as a Quality Assurance Test Engr.

Vo: How much do u earn,
Hus: 415,000 Net

Vo: Madam what do u do
wif: Am a teacher at a college

Vo: what do you do there
wif: Teach Home economics

Vo: how much do u earn
wif: 115,000

Vo: how long have you been working
wif: 2 year and a month

Vo: how old are u when you started working
wif: 22 + cos she will be 25yrs dis month end

Vo: she was typing and took so long, looking at us and later said , You are not eligible at the moment , that you we can apply back again.

Really dont know what went wrong, though out of the 35 people that enter as 1st batch they only gave 5 people but they are above 45yrs. cos we were the last on the 1st batch.

@LadyGuinivere and Guru. what do u see here?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Needmobile do u have travel history? Either you or Mrs.Needmobile?

Your work history is ok. You are also married which is a good one. Less liklihood of running away.

U and the Mrs. Should try and visit some 'better countries' then reapply
Pele
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2015
NeedMobile:
6.30am schedule

( But not reason for denial, maybe the VO think say the marriage still dey fresh)

Us: Vacation and Sightseeing ( Since you're not applying with kids I think ur answer suppose be Honeymoon and Vacation)

Us: We both Said NO ( We dont have anyone in NY but we have booked/reserved a hotel for out stay)

Hus: 4 years and 5month ( Working for 4 months, Marriage 4 months and Wife working for 2 years, The VO fit think say u cant afford the expense since you una just finish wedding)

wif: 22 + cos she will be 25yrs dis month end ( U for say the exact age like 22 years)

Vo: she was typing and took so long, looking at us and later said , You are not eligible at the moment , that you we can apply back again.

Really dont know what went wrong, though out of the 35 people that enter as 1st batch they only gave 5 people but they are above 45yrs. cos we were the last on the 1st batch.

Note: na my own opinion be this ooo but try and apply again, maybe today or tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by NeedMobile: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Your work history is ok. You are also married which is a good one. Less liklihood of running away.

Pele

@LadyGuinivere
Yes, Been to India 3 Times, 5 month of training in 2010, 6 month for training in 2012 and February this year 3 month for training by company.
and also been to Ethiopia. thinking of going to Instead cos she was pissed up but i just told my madam that she should came down, have been following this forum for years and have learnt alot here.

@Allen000....Been working for 4yrs and 5month. i get your own view, will keep that mind, How can i apply tomorrow, its that possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2015
NeedMobile:

@LadyGuinivere
Yes, Been to India 3 Times, 5 month of training in 2010, 6 month for training in 2012 and February this year 3 month for training by company.
and also been to Ethiopia. thinking of going to Instead cos she was pissed up but i just told my madam that she should came down, have been following this forum for years and have learnt alot here.

@Allen000....Been working for 4yrs and 5month. i get your own view, will keep that mind, How can i apply tomorrow, its that possible
I been to both india and Ethiopia. The visa process for india was a walk over so I. Don't believe the visit accords much weight.
Honeymoon o, sightseeing o,family vacation oo any name called. All join! Na the same
Madam vex make sense gan! It can pain sha but from the transcript, reapplying so Soon may not just make sense.
Wait maybe 3 months and reapply
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adefas: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2015
NeedMobile:
6.30am schedule

Us: Vacation and Sightseeing

Us: We both Said NO

Hus: 4 years and 5month

wif: 22 + cos she will be 25yrs dis month end

Is possible for a teacher to be earning 115,000 in a month as a civil servant in Nigeria? Pls what is her level? I think some of these points needs to be look into.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by NeedMobile: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=adefas post=38779751][/quote]

She work with a Private school here at Surulere,
Re: Usa Visit Visa by samhay: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Pele

According to ur response, can we regard dubai as a1 of d better countries?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by twingirls: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
My transcript at Lagos, 10am yesterday

Me- Good morning
Vo- Good morning, passport pls

Passed it over, saw him opening the pages hurriedly

Vo- Where are you going to?
Me- Houston Texas

Vo- what for?
Me- To have my baby
He continued typing, no change of expresssion

VO- Are you in contact with any doctor?
Me- yes

VO- Do you have any correspondence with the doctor with you?
Me- yes ( brought out dr fs correspondence, my email and budget spreadsheet and passed it, I tried removing the spreadsheet since he dint ask for it, but he said I shld bring that too)

VO- how do you get to know about the doctor?
Me- A friend he delivered of twins (Sanyoberry na my e friend na?) recommended him and I also went online to check the reviews about him, and I was okay with what I read. (He stopped typing and looked straight into my eyes, I looked back into his, dint know he was that handsome)

He checked d spreadsheet first, and scanned tru dr F's correspondence, re arranged the document, putting dr F's correspondence in the fore front and typed again.

VO- (stopped typing and looked at me) do you have any family in Houston
Me- No, (I maintain the eye contact, shaking my head at the same time)

VO- what do do you?
Me- I'm a lawyer

He started typing again
VO- Are you married?
Me- Yes with kids
VO- Your husband has a valid passport?
Me- yes

Looked up from the computer finally, and packed dr F's correspondence together, passing it to me

VO- keep all this documents, you may need it at the point of entrance ( I started smilling)

VO- your visa is approved, pick it up on Monday @ d circled bla bla bla

Me- thank you ( thinking how nice and handsome the young man looks).

My interview cldnt be more than 2 minutes, it pays to be honest and truthful,he dint even ask all d questions iv imagined. I read thru the part 1 and 2 of US birth and procedure thread, I went further to US visit thread, picked some individuals and read thru their post, I learnt so much, above all, I prayed, prayed and believe. Even though I went with my burden of proof, it wasn't checked, it's all God's grace
Special tanks to Lady G, chloe7, Phema and others too numerous to mention.
I apologise for the long post, I tried to be detailed, so it can help someone as it helped me.

6 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Twingirls no kee me with laffo mbok! cheesy
They send u go collect visa u de go de look man face and eyes! I Will tell oga for u! cheesy grin
Congrats dear and safe delivery.

Needmobile if you guys can do UK or france...e go better.(My opinion o)
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Twingirls no kee me with laffo mbok! cheesy
They send u go collect visa u de go de look man face and eyes! I Will tell oga for u! cheesy grin

Needmobile if you guys can do UK or france...e go better.(My opinion o)

The VO was looking at her cos she was also beautiful grin

LadyG how u dey now..weldone o

wey chloe
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
@ Twingirls

congrats !

cool
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daaz001: 4:34am On Oct 09, 2015
@ Twingirls,

CONgraTUlaTIOns and enjoy your stay.

Hmmmm, I sha know say I go come share my own success transcript too soon in less than 12 days...So help me God.

SIGNED
Member of the Silent Readers Association.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2015
daaz001:
@ Twingirls,

Hmmmm, I sha know say I go come share my own success transcript too soon in less than 12 days...So help me God.

SIGNED

hehehehehe grin grin

funny!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2015
daaz001:
@ Twingirls,

SIGNED

Don't worry! Soon you'l be exco of posters association grin

Teeboy long tym! I greet o! Even me de follow look for chloe join o!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by twingirls: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=38795154]Twingirls no kee me with laffo mbok! cheesy

Dat man for cubicle 6 na bloke o, ask anybody, I beg no tell oga o, or na Naija I go born o. Thanks so much. Your contribution has helped and will help so many
Re: Usa Visit Visa by twingirls: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=Teeboy22 post=38798475]

The VO was looking at her cos she was also beautiful

Dat one no get my time o, sure he was trying to see my honesty, I stared right back to enable him read me since I gat nothing to hide. Thanks so much
Re: Usa Visit Visa by twingirls: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2015
daaz001:
@ Twingirls,

Amen, we look forward to reading your success transcript. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by hopybarbar: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2015
LadyGuinvere and all the smart ones in house
Abeg make una no sey my own too much.... please, abeg make una advise me because i also wanna share my success story.
I have scheduled my appointment for the B1/B2 visa interview in Lagos, i have edited my application form that i will be traveling with my spouse(a Lithuanian), she does not need a visa to visit yankee. So, my cousin in yankee wrote the invitation on our names(me and my spouse) and we also plan to visit Nigeria together soon before going for the interview, but the thing is if she doesn't get a Nigerian visa, i will still need be in Nigeria because my interview has already being scheduled.
Please should incase she doesn't get a Nigerian visa: what are the documents i need get from her to take to the American embassy in Lagos, Nigeria for my interview?
Make una advise me abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.