Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos (45980 Views)

Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos / The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by stormborn28(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Chai!!!! Breeze don blow see as I dey see the fowl yansh ooooooooo
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by jaxxy(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2020
We keep doing rubbish in this country.
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

Here you are

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/25/exposed-stella-oduahs-fraud-enugu-international-airport

You're a complete disgrace!

I asked for a link SHOWING SENATOR ODUAH DIVERTED FUNDS MEANT FOR THE REHABILITATION OF AIIA, ENUGU, and you go and provide a link from a gossip forum full of 'dem-say...dem-say', innuendo and 'our sources'! It's obvious they were out to do a hatchet job on her?

Dude, a conviction in a court of law for fraud or even the reports of a panel of inquiry indicting her for said diversion would have sufficed, but since you have nothing on her, you go and provide this load of shit as proof of her guilt! I don't need to dig into your post history to know you're one of those bigoted, APC Igbo-hating schmucks, and i've come to expect nothing but the worst kind of trolling and campaigns of calumny from your sort!

So if she diverted 86 billion naira, where was it diverted to....her pocket? And if this is the case, why hasn't Buharis' EFCC gone after her to recover said loot?

The only mistep i'm aware of that she made was approving funds above her limit for the purchase of official BMW cars, and these were FOR USE BY THE MINISTRY! If you like, i can give you instances where Buhari and loads of his appointees have done much worse! Fact of the matter is, hateful schmucks of your nasty ilk -who felt the ministry of aviation was their personal property- were intent on getting rid of the woman, and that BMW thing was all they could find to nail her with! Of course, GEJ being the weak-ass president he was, acceded to the pressure to get rid of her thinking those howling for her head on a platter would get their ethnicity to vote for him in 2015! Of course they had other ideas, but led him on regardless!

Works done at AIIA, Enugu were not up to par! I'm not denying that! But i'm also aware Senator Oduah is no engineer, and what happened was most likely the result of inadequate project monitoring by ministry officials....actions or inactions bordering on criminality! Thing is, she was removed from office prematurely and not given the opportunity to see through her vision for the aviation sector and rectify any possible hiccups that would have occured under her watch! This is what you scumbags -after engineering her removal- are now using to accuse her wrongly of 'stealing gov't funds'!

I want you to provide a link from a national daily quoting a official gov't source that says 86 billion naira was spent on the renovation at AIIA, Enugu! And also that Senator Oduah was convicted for funds diversion into her private pockets!
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by HarlieMantra: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
LosC:
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by HarlieMantra: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Naija i hail
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

You're a complete disgrace!

I asked for a link SHOWING SENATOR ODUAH DIVERTED FUNDS MEANT FOR THE REHABILITATION OF AIIA, ENUGU, and you go and provide a link from a gossip forum full of 'dem-say...dem-say', innuendo and 'our sources'! It's obvious they were out to do a hatchet job on her?

Dude, a conviction in a court of law for fraud or even the reports of a panel of inquiry indicting her for said diversion would have sufficed, but since you have nothing on her, you go and provide this load of shit as proof of her guilt! I don't need to dig into your post history to know you're one of those bigoted, APC Igbo-hating schmucks, and i've come to expect nothing but the worst kind of trolling and campaigns of calumny from your sort!

So if she diverted 86 billion naira, where was it diverted to....her pocket? And if this is the case, why hasn't Buharis' EFCC gone after her to recover said loot?

The only mistep i'm aware of that she made was approving funds above her limit for the purchase of official BMW cars, and these were FOR USE BY THE MINISTRY! If you like, i can give you instances where Buhari and loads of his appointees have done much worse! Fact of the matter is, hateful schmucks of your nasty ilk -who felt the ministry of aviation was their personal property- were intent on getting rid of the woman, and that BMW thing was all they could find to nail her with! Of course, GEJ being the weak-ass president he was, acceded to the pressure to get rid of her thinking those howling for her head on a platter would get their ethnicity to vote for him in 2015! Of course they had other ideas, but led him on regardless!

Works done at AIIA, Enugu were not up to par! I'm not denying that! But i'm also aware Senator Oduah is no engineer, and what happened was most likely the result of inadequate project monitoring by ministry officials....actions or inactions bordering on criminality! Thing is, she was removed from office prematurely and not given the opportunity to see through her vision for the aviation sector and rectify any possible hiccups that would have occured under her watch! This is what you scumbags -after engineering her removal- are now using to accuse her wrongly of 'stealing gov't funds'!

I want you to provide a link from a national daily quoting a official gov't source that says 86 billion naira was spent on the renovation at AIIA, Enugu! And also that Senator Oduah was convicted for funds diversion into her private pockets!

So the sahara reporters you hateful lots often celebrate for investigative journalism when it suits you is now a 'dem say blog' because they exposed one of your own. You and your entire family are mad but you don't know it!
I know you're hurt after I confronted with evidence but your ego won't let you reason like a rational human being, instead you started shifting the goalpost to provide you with links from a national daily....lol. You should give your unfortunate father that assignment, not me.
Scum!
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

So the sahara reporters you hateful lots often celebrate for investigative journalism when it suits you is now a 'dem say blog' because they exposed one of your own. You and your entire family are mad but you don't know it!
I know you're hurt after I confronted with evidence but your ego won't let you reason like a rational human being, instead you started shifting the goalpost to provide you with links from a national daily....lol. You should give your unfortunate father that assignment, not me.
Scum!

'Investigative journalism' my black ass!

Dude, whatever interactions you've been having with any 'hateful lots' that led you to believe they take news from Sahara Reporters as gospel....it''s got fuckall to do with me!

You made a bold assertion, and supported it with that useless link as 'proof', that Senator Oduah diverted 86 billion naira! I'm asking for a legally backed pronouncement (backed by a court of law or panel of inquiry) that this is true, and that she's been convicted of said crime! Is that too much to ask? If you term the unfounded diatribe by Sahara Reporters as 'evidence', then it just goes to show i'm actually discussing with a retarded dunce!

Really don't know what it is that drives the hate in you (could be her ethnicity, religion or political leaning), but i'd advice you to give it a rest as hate is such a mentally draining emotion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.