Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million (75780 Views)

CONGRATULATIONS! These 8 Nairalanders - Check your bank alerts - N7,530 each!! / Fg's CAMA Is Anti-church And Should Be Repelled-- Dr Peter Okpe Of Deeper Life / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

What your problem ..Go and open your own church if you think it's easy

Okay, no accountability, nothing...

After all, it is our church...
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by SocialJustice: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

Any examples?
Barrister Tunde Bakare, TB Joshua and Reverend Chris Okotie.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Golan007: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2020
The appropriate section for this is the joke section.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by friday2011(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2020
SLAP44:

My friend go and sit down!

Good one, some people are just bent on condemnation, after all the explanation to him,
He is still bent on dragging the pastor...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by AngelicBeing: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
That's the thing I hate about cars. Look at the Range Rover, GX470 and the SLK350...in today's world, they are old cars because they are all about 14 years old. If he bought them at this year's prices, then there is nothing to complain about.
/

Cars are depreciable asset, once you drive it out from a car lot, it starts losing value from that day, I wonder why people put so much millions into vehicles though shocked

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Heyzee5: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2020
bummyla:
https://www.God.bingo
Oga please can you look for another extension for your domain name? You come across as an atheist with this your .bingo extension! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Sardauna24(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:
That's why them pastors don't want CAMA....
Their pockets are more important to them than God....
Lol
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by CocoaOla: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2020
Cama please come and cama them
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by winkmart: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2020
God go judge
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by slowice(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=Esseite post=93414512]Nothing against the pastor really, but what is the point of this media show off from a man whom should preach humility, humbleness and self contentment...

[/quoste]

You people expect to much from pastors... They too are humans so allow them to live. After all its a crime neither is it sin.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2020
PONZI MEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Karemarealty288(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2020
vixpal:
Vanity

There is no vanity in 7million naira car..abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by edoairways: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2020
tungamaje:
Do I blame him? After all sheep's tithes and offerings paid for it. O my God, if you see the type of car my pastor rides, you'll bow. Brainwashed folks
Tithe and offering can't buy that kind of car. The pastor better open up has to how he got that huge sum of money to buy such an expensive car
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2020
Arch bishop dey enjoy, iman self dey enjoy pope self dey enjoy-- Fela Kuti. 98% of Nigerian pastors only became one for money,power and pussy. Nigerians are gullible lots
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by greypencils: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2020
donbachi:
stop crying...spreading the gospel is not cheap.
Yes! You need a Benz to spread the gospel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Investnow2017: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2020
...... And this too is a pastor, a Christ follower. Disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Bahamas95(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2020
It's like these pastors have also joined the PEPPER DEM GANG.

I wonder why they come to social media to flaunt their wealth, ain't they suppose to be humble? Anybody wey sabi speak English and find work tire he nor see the next thing na to go open church.....I pity their members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by gsmcoder: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2020
R170 7m for where, i own an r172 around that price. That car is not more than 3m.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2020
The guy hand no clean
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=slowice post=93700701][/quote]

The world is filled with a lot of the show off kind, who else is to guard the young against it other than the pastors whom are expected to create a balance.. if the pastors toe such path, what kind of world are we then building?.

Yes he is human.. but those pictures really tells nothing gainful.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Investnow2017: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2020
SLAP44:
"The blessings of the Lord makes rich and adds no sorrows to it". Proverbs 10:22
Stop misquoting the Scriptures. The blessings there mention are spiritual blessings not material blessings. Stop twisting the Scriptures to support your godlessness and worldliness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Esseite:
Nothing against the pastor really, but what is the point of this media show off from a man whom should preach humility, humbleness and self contentment...

People should go to churches and come out with a "God guide my path with humility and contentment" attitude not "get rich or die trying " attitude.
It's like you want PASTOR IBIYEOMIE to kill you..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by faceland: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2020
You are too old for this shit mallam. 7 million on that toy? I thought he would get a real gentleman's car but he got something that screams "mid life crisis" or "misplaced priority".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by 2cribz: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Copart. This benz has been used and abused. The rooftop carpet says it all. Did u day fresh oil ministry. Christ is coming. Its an old benz that u can get for 2.5m max. Any dealer wey hype price go reach that amount. Tell am say na glk 2012 want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by faceland: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2020
Esseite:
Nothing against the pastor really, but what is the point of this media show off from a man whom should preach humility, humbleness and self contentment...

People should go to churches and come out with a "God guide my path with humility and contentment" attitude not "get rich or die trying " attitude.

It's immaturity. Acting like a 20 years old rapper. Even showing wristwatch. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Golan007: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2020
donbachi:
stop crying...spreading the gospel is not cheap.

I heard St. Peter and all the disciples were very wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by RPirez: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2020
Pollosa1:
shocked okoko

Maiko... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by miketayo(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2020
SLAP44:

God is watching your words. Say as little as possible so you don't err.

Y r u so scared of the truth, he is saying d truth and ur trying to shut him down, God is watching you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Bliss85: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2020
As much as it is not wrong for him/anybody to have such cars it doesn't speak well of a minister of God to go online and be showing off his possessions.
Pastors who delight in flaunting their material possessions on social media do not understand their calling @ all or they are just the scammers calling themselves pastors.

Jesus Christ is the way.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2020
I rather play GAMBLE with my hard earned money than give a dime to these renowned PONZI MEN.
These MEN made modern day Christianity a Mess, an object of mockery and ridicule.
PEOPLE now see Churches as Entertainment Centres because of these Men.
There are dedicated and committed Fools ready to be Fooled by these men, not me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.