Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million (75823 Views)

CONGRATULATIONS! These 8 Nairalanders - Check your bank alerts - N7,530 each!! / Fg's CAMA Is Anti-church And Should Be Repelled-- Dr Peter Okpe Of Deeper Life / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Decryptor(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
That is a 2002 SLK...This car that sells in Berger motors for about 1.5m is what they are claiming is 8m undecided
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Gamesmart: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
robinso01:

It will be best for you to do inquiries on that on your own.

You just want to continue defiantly being a mugu for your pastors?

You will even find excuses for them why they should have riches beyond their means, so they can continue milking your dumbass.

Kikero, you can't save this one.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Charly68: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Enjoy the reward of your higher calling and let your haters be ranting on this page..let them go and start their own church if they think it is so easy to make money out people as a pastor
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by CodeTemplar: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

Well, the Bible did not say that we should trust our pastors.....

After all, financial and other accountability has been a problem with the church for some time, which is why God ls allowing this thing called CAMA...

Either we wake up, or we will end up like the European church in a hundred years from now...empty and desolate , except for the archaeological and historical experts
This has nothing to do with trust. I am not forced to remain in a church, if I remain there, it is because I want to and agree with what's going on. That isn't the case with govt. I am forced to remain in here and obey stupid law irrespective of what the constitution says. I pay tax involuntarily but cannot demand accountability from my employees like president, senators and governors. I risk being sentenced to death by a rogue court if I am judged by. deranged fellow to have abused an imaginary being.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by micflo28(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
This men are making huge money they should begin to pay huge taxes to a dedicated regulatory body. If left unchecked, how sure are we they are not making profits similar to those of Yahoo boys and impoverishing adherents who may be looking enchanted by some of their lies and antics. There is need for them to be regulated so they don't cross over to Advance Fee Fraud (419).
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by shugabasbn: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
No comment
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Peppysco: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
That Righthous guy will not say anything about the showoff by one of his people but would rather be teaching us humility and godliness they don't practise

1 Like

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by chijokz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
ggirl4real:
OP this is not the right section for this info.

Move it to the right section.

To the topic, if the Pastor bought the car with his personal money, then there's no need for tongue-lashing him.

However, if he used tithes and offerings of customers, sorry members, then his church business is paying off.

It's a win-win for the Pastor.
Exactly my assertions. Well said.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by BlackTrice: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
tungamaje:
Do I blame him? After all sheep's tithes and offerings paid for it. O my God, if you see the type of car my pastor rides, you'll bow. Brainwashed folks

Brainwashed and gullible indeed
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by desiredhome: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
robinso01:
Not all pastors depends on their members tithe, some have work from which they earned also.
Then they should face their work/business and stop deceiving/collecting money from the people in the name of church, some of them are using Church to front their evil activities.....
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by blendz4real(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
tungamaje:
Do I blame him? After all sheep's tithes and offerings paid for it. O my God, if you see the type of car my pastor rides, you'll bow. Brainwashed folks

Every being is brainwashed to believing whatever either as a child or as an adult.
Your believe must not be the next man's.
You believe what you believe because you are convinced why won't you let others practice what they believe too.
Those who have been brainwashed into paying tithe are not complaining because they are sane adults.
BTW I am not in the habit of paying tithe before you begin to flog me.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T WANT PASTOR TO SPEND CHURCH MONEY, START BY PAYING HIM SALARY AND ALLOWANCES.
NA WHERE YOU DE WORK NA THERE YOU DE CHOP BIKO!
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by ipswitch: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
It is now very hard to differentiate now between some pastors and polithiefcians
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Sholaco: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
To all the members, do not look for the worldly or material things...hallelujah
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by wirinet(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Babaibe:
Ask the man about the Gospel female artist he slept with and killed sometimes ago.It is all over Social media.Blood money

The untold story of how female gospel singer died in my hotel room’ – Apostle Psalm Okpe speaks out

After a long silence, founder of the Fresh Oil Ministry, Apostle Psalm Okpe has opened up on the circumstances that led to the death of a female gospel singer, Yvonne Omoarebokhae in his hotel room.

Omoarebokhae died in a hotel room occupied by the preacher in Benin, Edo State on April 8, 2016.

He shared his traumatic experience with Daily Sun thus.

“On March 18, 2016 at about 7am, I got a message inbox in my Facebook because of the previous posts I made regarding the crusades I wanted to take to all the universities. So, a lot of musicians across the country were sending inboxes; they wanted to join me to minister at the conferences. Of course, those who follow me on Facebook know that I give a lot of young people platform to excel; I have exposed a lot of musicians around the world. And in this country, I have taken a lot of pastors around the world.

“So, on March 18, this year, this lady, Yvonne, sent me a message, saying she wanted to join the conference. I asked her if we had met before and she no, but that she was one of my fans on Facebook. I asked her where she was based and she said Benin. I told her I was in Benin few weeks earlier and she said that anytime I come to Benin I should let her know so she can join the conference. I told her I was coming to Sapele for a conference and when I eventually came, she offered to pick me from the airport. So, she came with a taxi driver and she was even the person who took me to the hotel where I paid. We moved straight away to Sapele. Sapele conference was in the morning. Having come back from the Sapele conference, everybody parted ways.”

“The following morning, on April 8, she came at about 7am to pick me to buy some things and pick up my luggage. We came back to the hotel with the heavy bags and some people helped to carry the bags into my room. Then a friend called me and said that he wanted to see me because he had just finished his church cathedral. He wanted me to witness what God had done and in excitement, I told her that I wanted to introduce her to my friend so that she could minister in his church the following Sunday. But she said that she wanted to go home and, perhaps, bring food for me in the evening. I rejected her offer, telling her that I would eat in the hotel in the afternoon. She said that she wanted to charge her phone for a few minutes because her battery was going down. Finally, I left and I told her to drop the key at the reception when leaving.”

“I came back after five hours and asked the receptionist for my key. The receptionist looked for the key but couldn’t find it. They asked if I left anybody in the room and I told them that the person I left there should have gone. I went up and knocked on the door but there was no response. I came back to the reception and a waiter went up with me. We opened the door and saw a lady neatly dressed and lying down on the bed. I never slept on that bed that day. If it were to be in America where they do finger prints and all that, I think I wouldn’t have passed through this storm the way it happened.

“Coming in, I was on the phone on a very long international call that lasted for about 55 minutes because they were planning for a conference in Louisiana, USA. So, the pastor was talking to me regarding how to send my tickets among other things. Eventually, I started looking into her eyes because I was expecting that with the way I was talking on top of my voice, she would have some movement or something like that but there was no such. So, I was the one that went to her, shook her leg and hit her hand but she did not respond. So, I raised the alarm; I called the hotel management and they called the police. We called the ambulance and the police and I took her to the hospital. When we got there, the doctor pronounced her dead.

“It was a very traumatic moment for me. One, she was a total stranger I never met anywhere. We were just trying to build father-daughter relationship spiritually
https://saharaweeklyng.com/the-untold-story-of-how-female-gospel-singer-died-in-my-hotel-room-apostle-psalm-okpe-speaks-out/
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by professore(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
CONGREGATION FOOLISHLY MAKING YOU RICH
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Kachy1605(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Business men in the church.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by khalids: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lets be right on this issue

The tithe being paid is not money for the pastor to spend on whatever he likes....its money meant for the progression of the church and all its members.
If all these things he is buy is from his personal money, then no problem, but if it is from the church coffers, then that is not right.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by frog12: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
RICH pastors!!
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by frog12: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
na him church tithes dey pay for the lifestyle. see the LAND ROVERS

robinso01:

My church pastor, he's a medical doctor and also works as pastor, pastor odun orioke ( G O christ way church), he's a lecturer at OAU and a lot of other pastors.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
That's FG brought up the recent CAMA law.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by luckyz4rea(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
When the bucks become bigger than the Gospel. That is if they were even there for the gospel ab initio
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by tiger2080: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
stupid man.A real pastor ordained by God don't post wealth on internet.wealth gotten from members tithe instead of the idiot to assist the poor,give to the less privilege he is busy posting cars an houses.he doesn't look like a pastor this one na guy man who wrote me for saying the truth should go an commit suicide.nothing is far from the truth.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by louiziana(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lol I still priced this ride 2 months ago tokunbo and the dealer said 3.4m first price.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
CodeTemplar:
This has nothing to do with trust. I am not forced to remain in a church, if I remain there, it is because I want to and agree with what's going on. That isn't the case with govt. I am forced to remain in here and obey stupid law irrespective of what the constitution says. I pay tax involuntarily but cannot demand accountability from my employees like president, senators and governors. I risk being sentenced to death by a rogue court if I am judged by. deranged fellow to have abused an imaginary being.

All right.

Mind you my comments on this thread does not mean I don't support increased accountability for the government too.

Both church and state must be held accountable by their members and citizens respectively.

Especially the church. We are, as the Boss himself put it , the light of this world. If we can't be a light , then we might as well close shop so to speak and all go home

Maybe it does not matter to you, but it does to me.

Thank you
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Mrpojj(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

Good
How much income does he earn as a doctor, and does he live on his doctor income only?

Oga will u shut up ur mouth?
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Mrpojj(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

Well, the Bible did not say that we should trust our pastors.....

After all, financial and other accountability has been a problem with the church for some time, which is why God ls allowing this thing called CAMA...

Either we wake up, or we will end up like the European church in a hundred years from now...empty and desolate , except for the archaeological and historical experts

Ur last paragraph, so it's CAMA that will stop it?
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by babaireti(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Maga don pay
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mrpojj:

Ur last paragraph, so it's CAMA that will stop it?

It most likely would keep people on toes

Similar to similar laws in developed countries like the UK.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mrpojj:

Oga will u shut up ur mouth?

Good afternoon.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Mrpojj(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

It most likely would keep people on toes

Similar to similar laws in developed countries like the UK.

Is your country development?
The issue is not the law, it's the abuse that will follow, cos we know the true agenda of the pple propagating the law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.