Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million (75826 Views)

CONGRATULATIONS! These 8 Nairalanders - Check your bank alerts - N7,530 each!! / Fg's CAMA Is Anti-church And Should Be Repelled-- Dr Peter Okpe Of Deeper Life / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by cray91(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2020
for your mind!

You saying this is same as saying not all Nigerian Lecturers depend on their salary but have their personal business as if their main source of income is not from their lecturing job! shoor
robinso01:
Not all pastors depends on their members tithe, some have work from which they earned also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by manunitedbabes: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Hmmmmm
Is all right
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Farki: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Fresh Oil Ministry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by jclave22(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2020
clean bajaj boxer bike for sale..check my profile for more details...you can call 08033668606..price now 140,000
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by fredoooooo: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2020
Awon omo ijo dey move with okada ... gbayi pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2020
God does not have a Bank in heaven to store your tithes - if he requires a sacrifice of tithe and offerings from you before he can bless or favor you then how is God any different from Okija shrine or a bush-path Babalawo. my people HOW?

Bible is clear.. tithes are for the upkeep of the priests of the temple nuttin else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by JIMMY1393: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

Ok o.

Follow Jesus, not your pastor

Don't mind those idiots abeg...please are these not the same pastors that preach vanity upon vanity is vanity? Or something like that...always saying earthly possessions are useless and when you die will not follow you to heaven?

If it was Jesus that did something like this now, buying a 7M car and posting on social media and saying see my new toy won't it look strange? Jesus won't think twice before he gives the money to charity and the poor...the same pastor tomorrow will come and say people are suffering blah blah...instead of him to do charitable things he's doing selfish ones....these men are followers of Christ and as followers of Christ they should do things as exactly as Jesus would have done...non of the 12 apostle's would do something as stupid as this either...

This is one of the reason when I see anyone named "pastor" I know is just looking for free money from gullible Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Golan007: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
God does not have a Bank in heaven to store your tithes - if he requires a sacrifice of tithe and offerings from you before he can bless or favor you then how is God any different from Okija shrine or a bush-path Babalawo. my people HOW?

Bible is clear.. tithes are for teh upkeep of the priests of teh temple nuttin else

Levites and orphans and stranger in the land.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by promotervickky(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2020
People really expect pastors to be poor? Some of these pastors are big business owners before even mounting the pulpit!
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2020
ggirl4real:
OP this is not the right section for this info.

Move it to the right section.

To the topic, if the Pastor bought the car with his personal money, then there's no need for tongue-lashing him.

However, if he used tithes and offerings of customers, sorry members, then his church business is paying off.

It's a win-win for the Pastor.
gringrin they are coming for you.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by InvertedHammer: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Cars are depreciable asset, once you drive it out from a car lot, it starts loosing value from that day, I wonder why people put so much millions into vehicles though shocked
/
Take a look at Dino Melaye's garage. Since Nigeria has no market for classic cars ( we like them new and shiny), twenty years from now they will be worthless and only good for spraying clothes.

He could have used some of that fund to build a factory or factories that will employ his people.
/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Jackipapa: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Esseite:
Nothing against the pastor really, but what is the point of this media show off from a man whom should preach humility, humbleness and self contentment...

People should go to churches and come out with a "God guide my path with humility and contentment" attitude not "get rich or die trying " attitude.

Your mother born you well.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Kingstanding: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2020
SLAP44:
"The blessings of the Lord makes rich and adds no sorrows to it". Proverbs 10:22
. Do Orthodox reverends show off earthly materials like Pentecostal pastors? Pentecostal pastors brought shame to Christianity. They are business men.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by destinel(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2020
Get smart solutions to your financial empowerment..

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by wirinet(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2020
robinso01:

My church pastor, he's a medical doctor and also works as pastor, pastor odun orioke ( G O christ way church), he's a lecturer at OAU and a lot of other pastors.
With all these, does he drive a N10 million car as a toy (among other cars), live in a N50 million mansion and wears $5,000 designer suits?
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Apination(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

My trust in God does not mean I should not demand accountability from the people who lead me, religious or otherwise.

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of the increased materialism in the church.
They all forget that we all have one appointment in life from the day we are born, which is to die. Does he need a car? YES, Does he need a 7 million naira car? NO.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by favour32(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2020
They tell you..."wait on the Lord as your reward is in heaven" but their own reward starts here without waiting on the Lord.
Gullible christians!
Deceived over the years with tax to the head of the church.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by AbuAeesha: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2020
tithes and offerings things,if you know you know
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by suxess18(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2020
I just want to ask you you a little question
Please how much did the pastor in question donate to his poor members during this pandemic? I think he is a man of God that worth to be called a billionaire
But can afford to buy such an expensive car
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2020
keep it up, CAMA will calm your extravagance very soon.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by wirinet(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2020
ggirl4real:

A Pastor deserves happiness just like his customers, sorry members.

If a member can flaunt his car, I think the Pastor can.

IMO, the main concern should be the motive of flaunting the car, is it to make other people feel less? If Yes, then that's wrong.

False narrative and a pointer to the sorry state of Christianity (morally ) in the country today.

A member flaunting his wealth is showing off his legitimate earnings (on assumption ), one in which he creates value and pays tax.

A pastor flaunting his wealth is showing of collective wealth that he personally cornered to himself, just like governors or politicians showing off that he has converted our collective wealth to his. Churches are registered as non profit organisations and thus does not pay tax.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by suxess18(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2020
Those pastors are only going to church not for heaven sake but for the standard of their living here in the world
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by MisterKings(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2020
robinso01:
Not all pastors depends on their members tithe, some have work from which they earned also.

Name one
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by realstars: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2020
ggirl4real:

To the topic, if the Pastor bought the car with his personal money, then there's no need for tongue-lashing him.

However, if he used tithes and offerings of customers, sorry members, then his church business is paying off.

Diceing With Religion.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by LaboPolitics: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2020
I smell the fruits of money-laundering for politicians.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by VEXT: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Must all pastors be poor?
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Comedian2019: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2020
ggirl4real:

grin grin grin
Congrats to the pastor. More offerings to his purse!

Righteousness89 , your comment is needed here.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Babaibe: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Ask the man about the Gospel female artist he slept with and killed sometimes ago.It is all over Social media.Blood money
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by lakeside79937: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Where do the pastors make money from ? They live better they drive better cars their kids go to private school all the money from the tithe you pay .western pastors are not rich as that cos oyinbo get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.