Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos (81873 Views)

Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by ThatFairGuy1: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Nigeria and billionaires yet we are still the poverty capital of the whole world shocked shocked shocked

Na how many billionaires we get sef
This is our problem. Having many billionaires made us what we are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by dalongjnr: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Then tell those bloggers make them stop shouting billionaires upandan make we hear word small abeg undecided embarassed embarassed

Lol, no mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by bashful36(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
That is prince Abdulmalik (the son of his royal majesty Alhaji Ado Ibrahim the Ohinoyi of Ebira land) with his enchantress wife. Happy married life.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by danilmo: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
sapphiere:
Hoping on God for mine and to every sister out there.

Amen, fine babe like u no get problem.

meanwhile hope u're good?
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by makeherscream(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Money must be made

Mean while

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Musty112: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
May ALLAH in his infinite mercy increase the couple in their imaan and understanding. May he make you the coolness of each other eyes. And to the ones spitting nonsense, she is not the yardstick to measure what islam is all about. She choose to bare her head. Other children of billionaires who cover up too do not dictate islam. Islam is for all class and all race. ALLAHU MUSTAHAN
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
danilmo:

Amen, fine babe like u no get problem.

meanwhile hope u're good?
I'm good. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by vikgreen01(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
she is been linked to dbanj one time like that hope dbanj no chop am clean mouth...

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Dextre(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Billionaire daughter, Adama Indimi, and her hubby, Malik Ado-Ibrahim, got married on August 8.

The couple just released their pre-wedding photos. See more below

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhiG_-HAyA/?igshid=10j49s0h9vfim.

My brother hustle o
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by seanjy4konji: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
All I smell is big money... Money big one..

See that woman as she fine like all this girls weh deh smoke shisha for midnight for Ajman beach Side weh no deh comot during the day.

Oh boy. Money good.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by seanjy4konji: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
That woman set..my brother self open eyes...

Na Adamawa this one come from..

Oh boy spotless..
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Where would billionaire find poor person & were would poor person find billionaire?
Na to dey gate crash occasion ni
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Cantonese: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
If na poor man take those pictures for Kano dem no go don take Hisbah arrest am?

Good thing only good for dem dem!
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Bahamas95(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Why is her face like that of a doll?

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
emmyb2:

Her beauty is not natural joor she is not even endowed with anything �
my brother, beauty they say is subjective. That's another way of saying beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Looking at her I see beauty. And don't know what you see.
Lol
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheChameleon:

Get your tongue out of her yellow ass
I see beauty. I don't know what you see. Lol
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Slimsly100(f): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
jesmond3945:
Nawa o in Nigeria just have money. Religion is for the poor.

I been think say na only.me observe say she nor wear them head covering by fire by force
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Wetin beautiful about her?
Beauty is when you can't explain what's beauty about the object of your admiration.
Lol
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by lexy2014: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na to dey gate crash occasion ni

Which occasion? How do u want to enter d occasion? If gate crashing was d way, by now u for don get "billionaire" bf
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Beauty is when you can't explain what's beauty about the object of your admiration.
Lol

Something that u can't explain is abstract and Beauty is not abstract.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by jesmond3945: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
indigene:

What has being a muslim, got to do with this? Was Hadizah not a glamourous beautifully clad woman.
Go to Morroco, Tunisia, Even Gambia, Turkey, where you see core muslims, and the beauty of their women are indescribable, they look like saffron of Euphrates
she is beautifully clad no doubt but look at how she held someone she has not been married to in the first pix is this acceptable in northern Nigeria? That's the question
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by jesmond3945: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Musty112:
May ALLAH in his infinite mercy increase the couple in their imaan and understanding. May he make you the coolness of each other eyes. And to the ones spitting nonsense, she is not the yardstick to measure what islam is all about. She choose to bare her head. Other children of billionaires who cover up too do not dictate islam. Islam is for all class and all race. ALLAHU MUSTAHAN
so she committed Haram right?
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by vivalavida(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
D'banj chop this babe that year o
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by 5ine: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
offset67:
this life no balance you gats balance am yourself
I dey tells u...the life na game
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Deborah98(f): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Billionaire this, billionaire that yet we still dey where we dey,these their money is not good for the development of the country and helping the poor bah undecided, this life Sha balance ooooh it's well sad
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Kubernetes: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
So many tribes in the north will always look like the white/arab girl when they were English dresses
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Kingrefreshed: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Billionaire daughter, Adama Indimi, and her hubby, Malik Ado-Ibrahim, got married on August 8.

The couple just released their pre-wedding photos. See more below

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhiG_-HAyA/?igshid=10j49s0h9vfim.

No be Gray hair I dey see for this man head abi na white saclox paint?
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Carlyboi(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
One of them kokolet back then mudafucking dbanj the master sampler Mr touch and go dem Naija female celebs and some Rich kids suffer for him hand banga Lee grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Rico94: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
This Adama Indimi fine no be small abeg
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Something that u can't explain is abstract and Beauty is not abstract.
have you ever been dumbfounded at the sight of a beautiful person or object? You look at it and you feel "beautiful" is not just enough.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by AbuAeesha: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Guyman02:
Billionaire from free licence to drill oil in the Niger Delta given to him by the military junta while the host communities live under severe pollution. I have not any Southerner with licence to mine Gold in Zamfara.
Congratulations to the couple
if a Southerner eventually gets licence to mine gold in the north,the main pple that will lead to his downfall will be his co-brothers in the south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.