Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos (81846 Views)

Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Corroro: 1:29am On Sep 01, 2020
in this life ehh, just know one thing; MONEY MAKE SENSE
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by mo15(m): 1:48am On Sep 01, 2020
Congratulations the couples cheesy
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 2:13am On Sep 01, 2020
All Nigeria selves acclaimed Billionaires are into oil and gas apart from paddy paddy deal they cut from the thievery government to enriched themselves, they would've been in same level with me... How many of them apart those from Eastern region made their money through innovation, creativities and technologies Thieves
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Asour: 3:41am On Sep 01, 2020
lexy2014:

U aren't doubting his status but u are doubting my position that his having an F1 racing team in europe in d 90s doesn't automatically make him a billionaire. So d on us is u who is now d doubter in this case to prove

Hahahaha!

I give up.

Cheers.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by mexbee1(m): 3:57am On Sep 01, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Billionaire daughter, Adama Indimi, and her hubby, Malik Ado-Ibrahim, got married on August 8.

The couple just released their pre-wedding photos. See more below

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhiG_-HAyA/?igshid=10j49s0h9vfim.

Congratulations to the couples
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Chicastle: 4:06am On Sep 01, 2020
Brachaa:
See mature senior man nau... My kind of man. so so petting all the way.

Go girl! Happy for you.

HML.

How old are you?
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Chicastle: 4:08am On Sep 01, 2020
sapphiere:
Hoping on God for mine and to every sister out there.

We full ground oo abeg
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 01, 2020
tillaman:
That’s a million dollar wife he got there!!
Lucky bastardd
grin
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Mvena(f): 5:31am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Old man with billions from oil wealth

At least this one old man fine compare to regina daniels own old man
Make we just leave this matter, Lol
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by messiah(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2020
I'm confused. I don't know if she married him for his money. undecided
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by flyingpig: 6:33am On Sep 01, 2020
Mvena:

Make we just leave this matter, Lol
wat book are u reading
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Askme2020(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Billionaire weds Billionaire.. How the money wan take circulate then.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by jaxxy(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2020
Nice and the pictures are nice.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by mvem(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2020
messiah:
I'm confused. I don't know if she married him for his money. undecided
her family is far richer
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by MosayA: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2020
Haram.

Islam forbid you touching a woman you are yet to marry.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by themanderon: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Are they supposed to be doing those things in the pix? I thought that em....em...hijab things and em... PDA...is not allowed in Islam cheesy. Where are the Islamic police when you need them abi hijab is only for the poor?
Anyways nice pictures. These are the super elites of the north who one Nigeria has favoured. Congrats.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by MENELIIK: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2020
Cantonese:
If na poor man take those pictures for Kano dem no go don take Hisbah arrest am?

Good thing only good for dem dem!

Not all the time, some also complained about the picture of Ganduje's daughter with Ajimobi son
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by MENELIIK: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2020
themanderon:
Are they supposed to be doing those things in the pix? I thought that em....em...hijab things and em... PDA...is not allowed in Islam cheesy. Where are the Islamic police when you need them abi hijab is only for the poor?
Anyways nice pictures. These are the super elites of the north who one Nigeria has favoured. Congrats.

No, there deviants in all religions across the world that does not mean the standard has been reviewed.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
BBC billionaire? Let me not say anything oooo....I don't want to attract ban, mods are not smiling these days
some of these billionaires hold am stand oo

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by YoungAncient1: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2020
How many children this indimi get sef? If his son is not getting married, it is his daughter
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by TooGod247(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2020
sapphiere:
Hoping on God for mine and to every sister out there.

hoping for old man, because of money abi u shall see ur old old man ijn
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by gforce5: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2020
There's nothing bleeped up about it. This class issue is as old as time itself. How do you think that old money was made? Marriage is not a poverty alleviation scheme like what so many Nairalanders are meant to believe. They are more interested in value. If you think that the North is bad, you should go to India. Indian is literally a society defined by class. [b]While jobless people on this forum make meaningless list of what a wife/husband material should be or how to be an "alpha male", [/b]the bourgeois continue to acquire wealth and marry those who they feel are worthy of being in their "circle".
wickedLion:
This country is bleeped up

Why is it that Billionaires only find another Billionaire for marriage?

Cant Billionaire find a poor person and make them better too
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Emyben(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Who notice say she no wear Hijab If na poor man pikin now, Social Media will be on fire on how indecent she dressed. Religious fanaticism is strictly for the Poor! The rich knows how to live their life. Lol. Smh
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2020
TooGod247:

hoping for old man, because of money abi u shall see ur old old man ijn
LOL
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by ogunkpa: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
I see, against all odd
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
jesmond3945:
Nawa o in Nigeria just have money. Religion is for the poor.
Religion is for everybody.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Emyben:
Who notice say she no wear Hijab If na poor man pikin now, Social Media will be on fire on how indecent she dressed. Religious fanaticism is strictly for the Poor! The rich knows how to live their life. Lol. Smh
My brother na so.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bewiseedet:
some of these billionaires hold am stand oo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Spechialone(f): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
longetivity:
love is sweet o ....... when money enter love is sweeter

.... The above should be in Mercy Johnson's voice. LoL
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Digableplanets6(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
If no one wants to say it,i will say it,the man is ugly angry.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Smyk13: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
jesmond3945:
Nawa o in Nigeria just have money. Religion is for the poor.

Abi!
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Funkybabee(f): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Can I Get One For Yhu?
I won't mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.