Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,442 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos (81850 Views)

Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
have you ever been dumbfounded at the sight of a beautiful person or object? You look at it and you feel "beautiful" is not just enough.

For u to say that "beauty is just not enough", is placing a value on it or quantifying it which negates ur earlier stance that beauty is an inexplicable concept. Whether it is just enough or not enough, it can be explained. In answer to your question, no. I have never been "dumbfounded at sight of a person or object" to d point where it becomes inexplicable.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Do u think she is marrying him because of petting?

Even if that's not her main reason, its still part of it cos she won't want any small boy to toy with her heart.

Senior men like this are always in charge. This type will not wait for what a woman will "bring to the table" tongue
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by lexy2014: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brachaa:

Even if that's not her main reason, its still part of it cos she won't want any small boy to toy with her heart.

Senior men like this are always in charge. This type will not wait for what a woman will "bring to the table" tongue

How's petting part of d reason she is marrying Ado Ibrahim when u don't no her main reason for marrying d guy in d first place?

What do u mean by "always in charge"? Is it because he is much older than her that he "will not wait for what a woman will bring to the table" or is it because of his deep pocket? If u say "This type will not wait for what a woman will "bring to the table", why did d guy not just go to d street to marry any lady? Y is he marrying Indimis daughter if he isn't interested in what a woman will bring to d table?

In terms of "what will a woman bring to the table", this man that u so highly esteem and adore because he is rich, is even more extreme than d men that u despise. U think that because he is Rich he will be father Christmas and d guys who aren't so rich who u think owe u a favour shouldn't ask "what a woman will bring to the table".

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by omobaba1759: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
All these bloggers will just keep abusing the word "BILLIONAIRE" like it's something that is easily attainable. We only have 15 black billionaires in the whole world. And only 5 other are American. The rest of us RichBroke..

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:

How's petting part of d reason she is marrying Ado Ibrahim when u don't no her main reason for marrying d guy in d first place?

What do u mean by "always in charge"? Is it because he is much older than her that he "will not wait for what a woman will bring to the table" or is it because of his deep pocket? If u say "This type will not wait for what a woman will "bring to the table", why did d guy not just go to d street to marry any lady? Y is he marrying Indimis daughter if he isn't interested in what a woman will bring to d table?

Who will see a woman this pretty and go looking in the "streets" for another Lady?

You know I'm saying the truth.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by lexy2014: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brachaa:

Who will see a woman this pretty and go looking in the "streets" for another Lady?

You know I'm saying the truth.

U haven't said anything that is d truth so I don't no d truth that u are referring.

Is Indimis daughter d most beautiful woman in Nigeria or d world that u say "Who will see a woman this pretty and go looking in the "streets" for another Lady?"

Meanwhile, u haven't answered my questions:

"How's petting part of d reason she is marrying Ado Ibrahim when u don't no her main reason for marrying d guy in d first place?

What do u mean by "always in charge"? Is it because he is much older than her that he "will not wait for what a woman will bring to the table" or is it because of his deep pocket? If u say "This type will not wait for what a woman will "bring to the table", why did d guy not just go to d street to marry any lady? Y is he marrying Indimis daughter if he isn't interested in what a woman will bring to d table?"
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by gwama: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pre-wedding photo shut is before wedding's ceremony, not after. I hope this marriage don't make her depressive like her sister Mariem. It is not easy to fu. ck always with a person without love. cool cool
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't said anything that is d truth so I don't no d truth that u are referring.

Is Indimis daughter d most beautiful woman in Nigeria or d world that u say "Who will see a woman this pretty and go looking in the "streets" for another Lady?"

Meanwhile, u haven't answered my questions:

"How's petting part of d reason she is marrying Ado Ibrahim when u don't no her main reason for marrying d guy in d first place?

What do u mean by "always in charge"? Is it because he is much older than her that he "will not wait for what a woman will bring to the table" or is it because of his deep pocket? If u say "This type will not wait for what a woman will "bring to the table", why did d guy not just go to d street to marry any lady? Y is he marrying Indimis daughter if he isn't interested in what a woman will bring to d table?"

tongue.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
jesmond3945:
she is beautifully clad no doubt but look at how she held someone she has not been married to in the first pix is this acceptable in northern Nigeria? That's the question
Both In Northern And Southern, and Every Nook And Cranny of Nigeria. There AreThose Who During Noon, When They See A Rope, They Will Pick A Race And Ran, And Ran, And Ran.
But At Night, They Will Roll Up A Cobra Or Python , And Lay Their Head On It As A Pillow.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Asour: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
AristocraticMe:
Everybody is a billonaire in Nigeria

This fellow was rich in the 90s though. He probably still is.

He had a F1 racing team in europe then. Interestingly named T-minus.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by lexy2014: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brachaa:

tongue.

In terms of "what will a woman bring to the table", this man that u so highly esteem and adore because he is rich, is even more extreme than d men that u despise. U think that because he is Rich he will be father Christmas and d guys who aren't so rich who u think owe u a favour shouldn't ask "what a woman will bring to the table".
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by lexy2014: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Asour:

This fellow has been RICH,RICH since the 90s though.

He had a F1 racing team in europe then. Interesting ly named T-minus.
doesn't make him a billionaire. Just like his wife to be, he is d son of a rich man in d person of Ado Ibrahim
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
sapphiere:
Hoping on God for mine and to every sister out there.
Let's hook up
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by jesmond3945: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
indigene:

Both In Northern And Southern, and Every Nook And Cranny of Nigeria. There AreThose Who During Noon, When They See A Rope, They Will Pick A Race And Ran, And Ran, And Ran.
But At Night, They Will Roll Up A Cobra Or Python , And Lay Their Head On It As A Pillow.
lol. Let me tell you bro. I hate hypocrisy with passion. I despise it. What the rich cannot cordone for the poor then let not be found doing it. We are equal before God. Peace
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Asour: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:
doesn't make him a billionaire. Just like his wife to be, he is d son of a rich man in d person of Ado Ibrahim

He could. I mean... You are not his lawyer/Accountant. Or are you?

He may be in Naira too. Doesn't have to be in Dollars.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by RPG2020(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
Old man with billions from oil wealth

At least this one old man fine compare to regina daniels own old man

But he money fine pass you
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by lexy2014: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Asour:

He could. I mean... You are not his lawyer/Accountant. Or are you?

He may be in Naira too. Doesn't have to be in Dollars.

Are u his accountant or his lawyer?
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by passiveincome01: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ohhh
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:

For u to say that "beauty is just not enough", is placing a value on it or quantifying it which negates ur earlier stance that beauty is an inexplicable concept. Whether it is just enough or not enough, it can be explained. In answer to your question, no. I have never been "dumbfounded at sight of a person or object" to d point where it becomes inexplicable.
okay, you won't understand because you have never been in my shoes.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by galaxy2020(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
The lady urglyoooi! Na only the father money still make men dey look her side
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Asour: 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Are u his accountant or his lawyer?

Hahahah!

No. But I am not doubting his status. The onus is always on the doubter to disprove!

Hahahahah.

Cheers.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by ImaIma1(f): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:
This is Haram na... Those arewa people wey dy yab northern babes on top decency Matter, where una dy na

Money talks and anything goes. Look at the people the people that carry "covering head matter" on their head and you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by EmmyDJourno: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
She is building a dynasty she would control through her kids....Smart mammie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Jkindness: 12:03am On Sep 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Jkindness:
Go to bed cheesy
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Jkindness: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2020
Houseofglam7:

Go to bed cheesy
bit too early, am a vampire.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by davillian(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2020
Beauty and the beast
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by PropertyBuying(f): 12:31am On Sep 01, 2020
Best of luck to this couple.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2020
lexy2014:

Which occasion? How do u want to enter d occasion? If gate crashing was d way, by now u for don get "billionaire" bf
Definitely not my focus.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by thoniann(m): 1:01am On Sep 01, 2020
Are these not Muslims too? Stupid religion. You guys only flex your muscles on poor adherents of the faith. Rubbish!
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by lexy2014: 1:01am On Sep 01, 2020
Asour:

Hahahah!

No. But I am not doubting his status. The onus is always on the doubter to disprove!

Hahahahah.

Cheers.

U aren't doubting his status but u are doubting my position that his having an F1 racing team in europe in d 90s doesn't automatically make him a billionaire. So d on us is u who is now d doubter in this case to prove
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:02am On Sep 01, 2020
Bewiseedet:
slim fair queen vs BBC billionaire
BBC billionaire? Let me not say anything oooo....I don't want to attract ban, mods are not smiling these days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.