Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 (24865 Views)

Late Actress Abimbola's Son Reacts Of Being Maltreated By Lola Alao (Video) / Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids / Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by viviangist: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2020
'There is a thin line between life and death' - Actress, Lola Alao reveals she tested positive for Coronavirus

Popular Yoruba actress, Lola Alao has revealed she tested positive for Coronavirus but has fully recovered from the deadly virus.

Explaining her ordeal in a post on Instagram, Alao said she lost her sense of smell and was sick to the bone before she made full recovery.

The actress further sent a warning to people not to ignore the warnings against this deadly virus because it's real.

She wrote: 'I tested positive to COVID-19 but I am fine now. To God be the glory.

I was sick to the bone and couldn't smell anything. I was so scared because I had kids to take care of. You don't ever want to imagine going into self-isolation and not seeing your loved ones. I don't know what you must have heard about COVID-19, but I tell you today that it is way deadlier than you can ever think of.

At this critical time when people are beginning to ignore the warnings against this virus, you can make a difference with your family members by being very conscious of the fact that it is still very much around.

There is a thin line between life and death. Please, be nice to everyone around you always. My name is Lola Alao. Stay very safe, my people.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEg0MG9BgsO/

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by tillaman(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Most of our celebs has caught the virus
Really glad you are okay though
God go help us all, as for me this 2020 I nor go count am Biko

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by LearnEasy(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Wow
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2020
All these paid artiste self

Are you sure you tested positive to covid-19 or malaria

Just asking

Covid 19 wey dey see only politicians and artiste but no dey act or catch people during campaign

The virus dey selective cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Modified:
kikero:

That's because the elite have the money to travel, and many of them were travelling to covid countries, even when the thing was rising

Like Bubus right hand man, who went to Germany when German cases.were rising. Bad decision.

The poor can't even travel to their village for leisure, talkless of air travel.

The counties with the highest rates of incidence are the countries with high rates of air travel for pleasure and business.
Your description of Nigeria truly fit that of the headquarters of poverty grin grin grin grin

So those rich people according to you shouldn't be on the campaign ground then cause they will easily infect the "poor" cheesy grin grin grin

So how do you explain this grin grin grin

Modified:
Osasu99:
well I had covid 19 and I know a lot of people who have had it. Please stop pushing this conspiracy theory agenda, you or your loved ones don't have to learn the hard way
Abegiii we have seen countries with genuine Covid-19

This government does not believe in it or are not serious minded people!!!

You shut down schools, crippled businesses, asked Nigerians to stay in door but when it's campaign time you flaunt all those rules yet you want people to keep living in fear of Covid-19

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Fheelzz(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Who she be ? cry

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by olaolulazio(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Quick recovery
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by hidhrhis(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2020
smiley
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by aaamos(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Yt
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by RapistOnBail: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2020
grin
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by 4t4th(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2020
I Need To See Your Picture In Isolation Centre Before I Believe.

8 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Legalcriminal: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Na only Actress Dey test positive for corona.
Never hear bout musician abi I Dey miss the news ni.. angry

11 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2020
We keep thanking God for life in good health despite being at the center of it all in Lagos State and the nation ar large.

CORONAVIRUS IS REAL.

This is coming from first responders in Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

We hope people take to the below advice.
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL.....

Stay home when it is not absolutely necessary to go out 
Wear a facemask/covering whenever you must go out 
Keep a safe distance from other people at all times, which is social/physical distancing and avoid crowded places 

Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds under running water as often as possible
And when facilities for handwashing are unavailable, sanitize your hands as often as possible using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Osnami: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Thank God for your health
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by espn(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Very thin..
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by DontBullshitMe: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
She wants attention.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Julsbagg(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Omo

Shout out to God...... Na errday I dey bill am���
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Dave0116(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
She'll come out stronger and healthier.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Sirmwill: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Lankybaby(f): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Thank Gifford your life madam
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by bancoleh: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
This covid of a thing nawa ooooooooooooooooo

Zoom your video like a Pro
Hollywood style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHwA_sBhqsA
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Odunolumide(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
we know
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Jumlek2411: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Thank God for the opportunity of 2nd chance to correct all your wrongdoing.
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by AmazingELixir: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't know why I have this strong feeling she got infected as a result of her unabated owambe attendance spree.

Thank God for her recovery she's good at what she does.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2020
She is Absolutely Right! Just like we Have always said. It's Just a thin line between Life and Death!

If you Don't Value the Breath God Almighty gives u the Privilege to have.

You go on to live life anyhow as If you own yourself, you will end up departing anyhow and end up with your eyes open in Hell, Regretting all the Missed Chances.

There is no way you can Live this life Profitable for your Soul, Except you live It having Surrendered to JESUS..

There is a very Thin line between Life and Death..
The person you just see now could be inside the Motuary in the next 5, 10 or 15 minutes..
Death is not a Big deal!
Death without Jesus Christ is the End. It's not what any of us should Imagine!

Let's Make use of this Privilege Breath we have now! It could be Gone anytime..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by techmo(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Thank God for her life
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Nelz77: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2020
COVID 19 is real.
So is malaria

U know U know.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by EmmanuelDon7(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by IntellectOzone(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Thank GOD for her life angry
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by jericco1(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2020
Why are they announcing it na angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" / Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.