Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,956 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections (12950 Views)

APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2020
HackedApps:

There's a difference between hacked account and hacked apps

It is still the same to me

You are selling someone's hacked account , for the purposes of false representation

Why can't your buyers open fresh accounts with Google , Amazon and Netflix? Why must it be your hacked account?
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by agabusta: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Are there two vacant senatorial seats?
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by mosdii(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2020
garfield1:
Pdp and Dickson wants the state pdp chair moses cleopas to clinch the pdp ticket by force.he is wasting his time.whoever apc presents in bayelsa central will win.let pdp manage bayelsa west

You are very correct, Moses Cleopas is unpopular and that has already made it easy for us in APC.
Bayelsa Central will be clinched by APC ceteris paribus.

Distinguish Barr. Festus Daumiebi will win

2 Likes

Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by agabusta: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2020
mosdii:

You are very correct, Moses Cleopas is unpopular and that has already made it easy for us in APC.

Oh, so two Senatorial seats are being contested. Please what happened to the former senators?
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by mosdii(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2020
agabusta:
Are there two vacant senatorial seats?

Yes, two vacant seats.
Bayelsa Central and Bayelsa West

1 Like

Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by mosdii(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2020
agabusta:

Oh, so two Senatorial seats are being contested. Please what happened to the former senators?

Bayelsa Central was represented by the present Governor.
Bayelsa West was represented by the present deputy governor.
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by HackedApps: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2020
kikero:

It is still the same to me

You are selling someone's hacked account , for the purposes of false representation

Why can't your buyers open fresh accounts with Google , Amazon and Netflix? Why must it be your hacked account?

Do you download movies like Deadpool, merrymen, black panther on your phone ...

Or do you collect it from people's phone to watch

If you do then you don't have the moral justification to tell me what I did is a crime ...
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by mosdii(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2020
agabusta:

Distinguish Barr. Festus Daumiebi when elected, will be the youngest senator in the red chamber

1 Like

Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by agabusta: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2020
mosdii:

Distinguish Barr. Festus Daumiebi when elected, will be the youngest senator in the red chamber

Of which party?
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2020
HackedApps:

Do you download movies like Deadpool, merrymen, black panther on your phone ...

Or do you collect it from people's phone to watch

If you do then you don't have the moral justification to tell me what I did is a crime ...

Sorry don't do that.

If I downloaded it from someone's phone, it would be with his or her express permission.

Not from a hacked account. It's wrong
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by mosdii(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2020
agabusta:

Of which party?
APC
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by HackedApps: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2020
So you go to theatre to watch all the movies you've seen in your life

But you wear ABA shoes and clothes grin

Just cut the chase nigga

You've once and still used hacked stuffs

kikero:

Sorry don't do that.

If I downloaded it from someone's phone, it would be with his or her express permission.

Not from a hacked account. It's wrong
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by Golan007: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Because of Prickson.

1 Like

Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2020
HackedApps:

So you go to theatre to watch all the movies you've seen in your life

But you wear ABA shoes and clothes grin

Just cut the chase nigga

You've once and still used hacked stuffs

No I don't use hacked stuff.

Stop justifying evil

1 Like

Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by HackedApps: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2020
kikero:

No I don't use hacked stuff.

Stop justifying evil

Lolzzz..
I guess you don't know the meaning of hacker apps ....

So I don't want to continue this backward and forward conversation sir...

If you've got a legit job for me to do than sell apps, them employe me...

For now I'm trying to make ends meet
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2020
HackedApps:

Lolzzz..
I guess you don't know the meaning of hacker apps ....

So I don't want to continue this backward and forward conversation sir...

If you've got a legit job for me to do than sell apps, them employe me...

For now I'm trying to make ends meet

Ok.
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by agabusta: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2020
mosdii:

APC

Has he been given the ticket already? It's good to have young guys in governance. Although, a good number of them has been misbehaving of recent.

What are his chances? It has been said that the only area APC is strong in Bayelsa is that Senatorial district they won during the general election.
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by mosdii(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2020
agabusta:

Has he been given the ticket already? It's good to have young guys in governance. Although, a good number of them has been misbehaving of recent.

What are his chances? It has been said that the only area APC is strong in Bayelsa is that Senatorial district they won during the general election.

No, the primary is scheduled for September 3rd, 2020.
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by mosdii(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2020
agabusta:

He contested with the present Governor last time out in the general election and he pulled about 70k votes.

The current Governor won him with about 13k votes.
He has learnt a lot from the previous election and will be better placed to handle things this time around.
He is loved by youths and has a large youth followership.
His support base cuts across the three local government areas in the senatorial district.

Yes the APC has its strength in Central and East senatorial districts respectively and his local government area is the largest in the state.

1 Like

Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2020
martineverest:
that disqualification will haunt them later.....they are purposely disqualifying candidates to pave way for Dickson

read well before saying trash ........Dickson is the only Aspirant in his senatorial zone......no other person indicated interest
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2020
agabusta:

they emerged Governor and deputy governor of bayelsa state
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by garfield1: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2020
mosdii:

No,Lyon or igali will clinch it
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by garfield1: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2020
mosdii:

Who is this festus daumiebi
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by mosdii(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
garfield1:

Who is this festus daumiebi

He is a Lawyer by profession, a business man(real estate and oil and gas).

He has been in politics for a while now, he was APC Bayelsa Central senatorial candidate in the general election held in February last year.

Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by mosdii(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
garfield1:

No,Lyon or igali will clinch it
Lyon is not aspiring to be the party's flagbearer.
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by garfield1: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
mosdii:

Lyon is not aspiring to be the party's flagbearer.

I wish he did,would have been a walkover
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by garfield1: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
mosdii:

He is a Lawyer by profession, a business man(real estate and oil and gas).

He has been in politics for a while now, he was APC Bayelsa Central senatorial candidate in the general election held in February last year.

I like him but just like in 2019,he may lose again to a more rugged and experienced cleopas.for diri that is from tiny kolokuma to defeat him from southern ijaw,it means there's a problem with him.

In the absence of Lyon,apc will need not just a popular person but a rugged,violent and ruthless fellow in the mould of sylva to win.chief tiwei fits that bill.it is almost impossible for apc to win in the ss just technocrats and gentlemen.tiwei is one of those that controls southern ijaw,he can easily suppress,bully and silence pdp in southern ijaw unlike daumiebi.he can emerge victorious with this LGA while pdp can manage yenagoa and kolokuma
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by agabusta: 5:41am On Sep 04, 2020
mosdii:

He contested with the present Governor last time out in the general election and he pulled about 70k votes.

The current Governor won him with about 13k votes.
He has learnt a lot from the previous election and will be better placed to handle things this time around.
He is loved by youths and has a large youth followership.
His support base cuts across the three local government areas in the senatorial district.

Yes the APC has its strength in Central and East senatorial districts respectively and his local government area is the largest in the state.

Do did your candidate win the primary?
Re: PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections by mosdii(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2020
agabusta:

Do did your candidate win the primary?
No he didn't

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Central Insists On 2023 Presidency, Rejects Party Chairmanship Position / FCT: Tinubu Set Targets For Me As Minister – Wike / IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.