Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! (1182 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pls does anyone know what breed this is?

I gave it garri, bread, semolina and milk... but it wont eat... it doesn't look sick for me to suspect parvo... it just keeps staring at me and gnarls strangely !

What's wrong !!!?cheesygrin

Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin
Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by Drakkernoir: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Na cross BTW monkey and Bingo

Very Rare breed oh

2 Likes

Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by austine4real(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin grin

Beef,pork meat, cut prik into pieces give to the dog

cheesy grin
Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by philips007(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
You've just bought a wolf for yourself. Feed em with fresh meat �
Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by fortune1894(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Looks like hyena

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin
Beef,pork meat, cut prik into pieces give to the dog

cheesy grin
lol
Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by rawpadgin(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
OP what's ur problem though

Why u keep repeating this same nonsense after u have been bursted ?
Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by Anyiamaka: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Is that not the rat-dog...chihuahua ?
Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
rawpadgin:
OP what's ur problem though

Why u keep repeating this same nonsense after u have been bursted ?
leave the guy na and enjoy the fun. Are u being paid to comment or read a thread? if you dont like it then leave.
Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by illicit(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Give it cultist brain
Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
illicit:
Give it cultist brain
lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by daddytime(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lol

Wetin person no go see for this nairaland.

You buy Hyena abi wild dog dey form say you buy dog?

No let that thing chop you oh...

* you are obviously trolling though.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by ojun50(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
This na cat, dog, mouse and hyena Combine together
Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
daddytime:
Lol
Wetin person no go see for this nairaland.
You buy Hyena abi wild dog dey form say you buy dog?
No let that thing chop you oh...
* you are obviously trolling though.
cheesy
Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
ojun50:
This na cat, dog, mouse and hyena Combine together
lolgrin
Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by Tinax(f): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
The animal be looking at you... like where do I start eating this one

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tinax:
The animal be looking at you... like where do I start eating this one
hehehe
Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by cybertyrant(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Pls does anyone know what breed this is?

I gave it garri, bread, semolina and milk... but it wont eat... it doesn't look sick for me to suspect parvo... it just keeps staring at me and gnarls strangely !

What's wrong !!!?cheesygrin
bros you just bought a hyena cub, oga better do away with it, this is no pet or dog, when it grows bigger it can mostly be controlled by witchcraft, its looking at you to find your weak point and it will strike, it only eats meat, i suppose the owner wants to do away with it and you thought it, thinking its a foreign dog at cheap price, na trouble you go buy, the thing go chop all the livestock in your area before it eats you

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
cybertyrant:

bros you just bought a hyena cub, oga better do away with it, this is no pet or dog, when it grows bigger it can mostly be controlled by witchcraft, its looking at you to find your weak point and it will strike, it only eats meat, i suppose the owner wants to do away with it and you thought it, thinking its a foreign dog at cheap price, na trouble you go buy, the thing go chop all the livestock in your area before it eats you
lol

(1) (Reply)

The Five Year Goal Lady / I Saw This Today!!! / Beware ,igbo Culture Don't Accept Traditional Marriage Outside Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.