Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank (93304 Views)

Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / ACCESS BANK HACKER: IHEBUZO CHRIS ARRESTED AFTER CLAIMING TO HACK ACCESS BANK / The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by madjune(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Access should employ him.

It's obvious the guy dey look for IT job.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2020
SmartyPants:

Merely accessing those files is a crime on its own. Nevertheless, I can see him getting recruited into a security agency.

Well, if that's the case, then we live in a very very Criminal Society and Universe!!!

I still have my doubts tho... What Nigerian or universal law is that??!
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by LearnEasy(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2020
FrLukas:

What he did was illegal.

Hacking into organizations' systems without permission is illegal everywhere in the world.

There's a profession for testing the security of any organization's system and it's called Pentesting.

I didn't mentioned that it is legal,

If you borrow John money to solve an issue, it's John's business to keep and use the money wisely.

If the bank can't provide strong enough security, then it should be in business.

That's my take.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by AngelicBeing: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2020
angry
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Michaelcas(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2020
Tillatalk:
If na America they will just employ this guy and learn from him
that only happens in movies
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Tillatalk:

That's how a sane and progressive society ought to act!!!
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by TheKingIsHere: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

I am yet to see the crime committed here... Maybe you can point it out! People gain access to private information of other people and organizations almost daily across the globe! This is not new or even strange!!!

I believe it becomes a crime when you use such accessed and private information to the detriment of the owner. Typified as follows:

1. Leaking sensitive information like nudes to the public.
2. Stealing valuables like savings belonging to such people, which he could have done above but didn't (Case in point, Hushpuppies and Woodberries of this continent).

We don't have to major on minor things... Access bank should thank and reward him, and take needed lessons on Cyber security! Sacking their inept staff, and employing him won't be out of place too. tongue

Any Access bank staff reading this should take note and do the needful.

Accessing those details is a criminal offense already...You can check out criminal law for further details.

However, it is left for access bank to either prosecute him or leave him or employ him

4 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by segun18(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2020
debola33:
Guy pls no touch my 1085 naira wey dey my account.

Ghagha!
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by TheKingIsHere: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2020
Tillatalk:

Angelfrost:

That's how a sane and progressive society ought to act!!!

Wrong.

In America you can get 10 years for hacking if it is your first time

4 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Michaelcas(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2020
Coronavirus1:
Government should employ him especially the military or police
He is talented .
na for American movies dem de do dat wan

3 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Accessing those details is a criminal offense already...You can check out criminal law for further details.

However, it is left for access bank to either prosecute him or leave him or employ him

Okay sir... The Law is an ASS then!!!

Facebook has been found wanting in that regard not just once... I didn't see Zuckerberg or any staff in detention or court.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by chaloskyx: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2020
HE DID ALL THIS TO GET ACCESS BANKS ATTENTION HOPING THEY WOULD GIVE HIM A JOB SEEING HOW GOOD HE IS IN BANKING SECURITY NETWORK...GUESS THAT WAS HIS ORIGINAL PLAN HOW EVER THAT ONLY WORKS ABROAD WHERE THEY UTILIZE PEOPLES SKILLS GOOD OR BAD TO ADD VALUE TO THE SOCIETY. HERE IN NIGERIA THE ONLY SKILL THEY VALUE IS THE SKILL TO STEAL AND LOOT MONEY IF THE BOY HAD STOLEN BILLIONS OF NAIRA NOW THEY WOULD GIVE HIM MORE RESPECT JUST LIKE NIGERIANS RESPECT OUR POLITICIANS...USELESS COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by ebukason3(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2020
ntyce:
The idiot probably hacked into the BVN/phone number database.
I'm 100% certain he can't hack into the core banking platform ie finnacle or flexcube.

Thank you, they think it's easy to hack into finnacle, even the Pakistan boys will say it's impossible.
I have some programming background, I can use bvn to verify users age, name and phone number in my web app.
The guy only access bvn db , and not the banking software.

4 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2020
butterfly777:
I suspect exposing the screen that contains his name s deliberate, and probably part of the game.

We cannot be too sure with scammers.
He is not a scammers, he is an hacker and there is a difference. He has not committed any offense under the law so far.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Angelfrost(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Wrong.

In America you get 10 years for hacking if it is your first time

Thank you for this... We learn everyday! However, I still believe there is more to that law! 10 years for merely looking without intention to cause harm is way too harsh and pointlessly punitive!!!
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Playermayweda(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2020
He has been watching too many Hollywood movies,He thinks he will be hired because of dat,But he will spend sometime in jail for now

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Swanzi(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2020
gambia:
Its a welcome development. He should be apprended and dealt with us accordingly.

Why what did he do wrong he just alerted them to their flaws ..?!
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by sonofthunder: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2020
ntyce:
The idiot probably hacked into the BVN/phone number database.
I'm 100% certain he can't hack into the core banking platform ie finnacle or flexcube.
Same here. I just dey laugh as I dey read the news.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by JBoss25(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2020
If anything miss for my account I will track this fool and beat him to a pulp

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by moneyissweet(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2020
Are you serious? Then join my office make we dey collect block.

chinchonglee:
i can do that without a trace
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Awoo88: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2020
wonlasewonimi:

How can those datasets be public information?
It is public. That is why when you filling firm online that requires you bvn, the phone number associated with is request. If you muss out any number you submission will not go through

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by EasternActivist: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2020
This is wack, Access bank don't use that logo anymore.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by TheKingIsHere: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Okay sir... The Law is an ASS then!!!

Facebook has been found wanting in that regard not just once... I didn't see Zuckerberg or any staff in detention or court.

Did Zuckerberg hack into another company's database?

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by sonofthunder: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

He is not a scammers, he is an hacker and there is a difference. He has not committed any offense under the law so far.
He is a scammer.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by GamalNasser: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2020
He will be dealt with no matter what ...Govt can never forgive anyone that puts panic on the banking system ..If you know how banks work you will not try to trigger a panic in its system

2 Likes

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by TheKingIsHere: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2020
JBoss25:
If anything miss for my account I will track this fool and beat him to a pulp

If you are smart, you will focus on the bank and sue them big time for having loose security in respect to your money.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by TheKingIsHere: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
He will be dealt with no matter what ...Govt can never forgive anyone that puts panic on the banking system ..If you know how banks work you will not try to trigger a panic in its system

It is not a government issue.

If the bank decides not to take any action on the guy, there's nothing govt can do
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Did Zuckerberg hack into another company's database?

Not necessarily... Privacy of individuals were breached!
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2020
What if that name was also fake?
I knew of a guy during my NYSC that uses a different name online from the one on his nysc certificate.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by superability(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2020
Though what the guy did was unethical... He should have find a means to inform the bank and systematically tell people in the social sphere.... Since he claims that he didn't do that to take customers money...

My opinion though
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2020
Tillatalk:

Just the way they employed Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi to help them catch other wire wire fraudsters bah? Coconut brain
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank by Yoighaman(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2020
With this news, some people just lost their jobs in Access Bank...they shouldn't just bother to resume at work the next day or they should simply clear their desks and go home if they are at work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest / 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.