Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady (4622 Views)

Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) / Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt / FBI: Hitler Didn’t Die, Fled To Argentina – Stunning Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Ferya(f): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ Baba Ibada  

Pls help me beg GEJ to scrap the office of the first lady as Obasanjo did after Stella passed away! grin grin grin
What are trying to say but the First lady still dey!!! or do you want her to die for democracy too  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by jacobs123(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
They didn't die in vain, They died so their family members can receive a visit from the President's wife!!!

Like Husband, Like wife, If GEJ becomes President, I'm afraid this country will regret the next 4 years. I pray GEJ does not make it to the presidency.
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by tellwisdom: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
Well, i wld have love to say something, But i don tire!, SHEY NA PDP BE OUR DEMOCRAZY THIS WOMAN MUST HAVE TAKEN OGOGORO.
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2011
The old woman in the picture just wants Dame to leave her in peace. madam dame, why isnt anyone in your own family dying for democracy?
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by omogidi234(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
condolence to the families that lost loved ones. Please away from the damish controversy, is it true that our president's wife traveled recently with 100 aides as entourage?

Please confirm!

Best regards.
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Blazay(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
Wow.
Good to know Nigerians are dying for "demoncrazy" instead of Jesus(prolly tired of waiting for his Second Public Execution). cheesy
Jesus should bring his Ghana Must Go Bag when he comes o!
Hope he can out-do Jonathan the "chosen one"? wink

Narrow is the gate tha' leads to heaven we are told.
Poor things got their lives squeezed out of them during the 'rapturous' excercise.

Yup! Many are called, but few are chosen.
Signs of the times indeed.

Mu he he he he he he
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
If the peeps at PH (RIP) died for democracy then what about the innocent children and women of Jos who got slaughtered under GEJ's watch, they must have died for Independence and Freedom of Speech or something. GOD!! why don't you strike down some of your cluds. I am really freakin out here! what are you still doing staring at the TV set  angry
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Orikinla(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
Pataki:

Only if you know.

In a sensible government, they would have told us the officer(s) responsible for the death of those people.

In a sensible government, the president's wife would not even open her mouth to say this nonsense alleged to her.

In a sensible government, the religious crises experienced in the north would have been resolved.

In a sensible government, we would not have people dying on October 1, 2010 bomb blast and the culprits accused thereof, now joining the government to campaign for another election 2011.

In a sensible government, heads would have rolled for the deaths that occurred at Port-Harcourt.

In a sensible government, a president would guard what he says.

In a sensible government, a president who dithers on nuances, would have apologized and probably think of resigning or the senate considering impeachment proceedings against for failing to apologize.

But alas, Nigeria has been blessed with a senseless, clueless government for the last 12 years! What do we know??

The madness has to stop. PDP has to go.

You said it all.
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2011
Pataki:

Only if you know.

In a sensible government, they would have told us the officer(s) responsible for the death of those people.

In a sensible government, the president's wife would not even open her mouth to say this nonsense alleged to her.

In a sensible government, the religious crises experienced in the north would have been resolved.

In a sensible government, we would not have people dying on October 1, 2010 bomb blast and the culprits accused thereof, now joining the government to campaign for another election 2011.

In a sensible government, heads would have rolled for the deaths that occurred at Port-Harcourt.

In a sensible government, a president would guard what he says.

In a sensible government, a president who dithers on nuances, would have apologized and probably think of resigning or the senate considering impeachment proceedings against for failing to apologize.

But alas, Nigeria has been blessed with a senseless, clueless government for the last 12 years! What do we know??

The madness has to stop. PDP has to go.

You must mean 51 years grin we still have no Idea what Democracy Means or What it looks like or how she feels.
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Rhino5dm: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
Useless people with useless lives and died uselessly. your mate are dying gallantly protesting for thier rights in Egypt while you reetards are dying because of 500 naira!

wetin una see sef?
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by binhozie(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
[size=18pt]They died in VAIN
VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry[/size]
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Parnassuss(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
WTBH lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
This bloody mistake of a woman. Everytime she opens her mouth one horrid error spews forth. This woman is a textbook example of the dangers of  incompetence in office (she no even get constitutional powers at that). This crap she just stated is so infuriating and demeaning that she should be sanctioned or worse. What kind of irresponsibility is this? Is she now saying that it was right to have three out of five exits closed in a choked up stadium, or to have police firing into the air to SCARE an excitable and unmanageable crowd? Is she saying that the victims where 'unavoidable casualties'? Who is this woman's adviser, it (no human could so incompetent) should be caught and shot!
This sort of utterly useless and viciously puerile comment can only cement the country's image as a 'tolerator' of degenerate and senseless leadership. I will never vote for a man who has such a woman for a partner and a shudder to think that he is at this time Nigeria's demagogue president.

In fact when I see this kind of careless comment, I can't help think that nobody dragged those dead to that venue, they willingly stuck their necks out for should a 'cause' then they have none to blame but themselves for their predicament, but that is not true; if your own president cant assure their safety who then can.
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by deb(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
The woman no even get shame. See the kind of housing they "provided" for people
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by coolgb(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2011
whateva anyone comment is,i dont really care but i hav a piece of advice for all d 'long throats' dat run after politicians for d leftovers,i just hope u wont soon 'die for democracy'. Fela don talk am finish - demonstration of craze.
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Eziachi: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
Shame, they don't don't teach these illiterate rulers of Nigeria about the importance of good image and PR.
Dressed up as if you are going to a Royal Wedding, while telling families of your husband gathering stampede victim's that their loss is a sacrifice for your democrazy is hardly sympathetic start.
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2011
If one has to die for democracy where democracy is already being "practiced", then does that not mean democracy is/has being arrested in that region for a while?

So somehow, Patience, even tho she does not know the degree of what she said, is correct. Which democracy exactly? The democracy of electoral rigging? The democracy of looting? Or the democracy of . . . ?
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
LOL @ dressing like she was going to a ball. Maybe she should have dressed like she was going to a charity case?
The woman dresses to be photographed at all time.

@the woman turning her face away, not buying the crap. Really? who would? Imagine, "Your son did not die in vain, they died because of democracy we failed to upheld in this godforsaken forced mistake of cultural wedding"
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by tlops(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2011
Madam go sit-down somewhere, it is easy to say so,
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by texazzpete(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
And she's praying for God to grant Amaechi the strength to bear the loss. That's strange, i could have sworn no one from his household was among the dead.
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by oludashmi(f): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL @ dressing like she was going to a ball. Maybe she should have dressed like she was going to a charity case?
The woman dresses to be photographed at all time.

@the woman turning her face away, not buying the crap. Really? who would? Imagine, "Your son did not die in vain, they died because of democracy we failed to upheld in this godforsaken forced mistake of cultural wedding"

Good observation! I thought I was the only one who observed that. . .you dressed like that to commiserate indeed angry angry
I love that woman who looked away, not minding the rubbish she could be saying in her xmas dress.

They didnt die in vain, they died for the success of GEJ
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by jemkob: 1:04am On Feb 22, 2011
Damn Patience Goodluck, i thought u took ur goodluck along but with all these rantings about dying for a democracy thats not respected, #IHaveNoRespect for ur words at all.
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Tcrack(m): 1:55am On Feb 22, 2011
correct me if am wrong but to the best of my knowlege, there is a dress code for condolence visits and blue lace with jewelries dont seem like it
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by ladi02(m): 2:21am On Feb 22, 2011
GEJ & MRS.GEJ can not offer NIGERIA anything GOOD!

Wake up and Vote them out, another 4yrs of this selfcenteredness cannot take us anywhere
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by aljharem(m): 2:43am On Feb 22, 2011
ladi02:

GEJ & MRS.GEJ can not offer NIGERIA anything GOOD!

Wake up and Vote them out, another 4yrs of this selfcenteredness cannot take us anywhere

gbammm
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by aljharem(m): 2:48am On Feb 22, 2011
Beaf:

I join the first lady in praying for the souls of the departed; may their souls rest in peace. We also pray for the speedy recovery of the wounded.

i pray it was you brother or even you whole family that die instead of the others

do not not have symapathy at all,.,.,. imagine if your only son dies because of NIGERIAN called democracy

you bas.tard look at the woman's face (a mother) look at her face and look at mrs goodluck face as she is well dressed

look again at the woman that lost her child, look at her cloth and her house now tell me what will she be think if she sees people look you,.,. ideeiot
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/396508_FIRST-LADY2_jpg01d16258b49fa95a38ce08586c1a8606[/img]
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Rhino5dm: 4:52am On Feb 22, 2011
you dey mind the ediot.

alj harem:

i pray it was you brother or even you whole family that die instead of the others

do not not have symapathy at all,.,.,. imagine if your only son dies because of NIGERIAN called democracy

you bas.tard look at the woman's face (a mother) look at her face and look at mrs goodluck face as she is well dressed

look again at the woman that lost her child, look at her cloth and her house now tell me what will she be think if she sees people look you,.,. ideeiot
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/396508_FIRST-LADY2_jpg01d16258b49fa95a38ce08586c1a8606[/img]

Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Sparkle777(f): 5:09am On Feb 22, 2011
As far as am corncerned, gej is and will remain a politician just like the rest. Nothing special. By the way, is it just me or as anybody noted how badluck preceeds anyone opposing gej ambitions? no offence.
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by honeric01(m): 5:56am On Feb 22, 2011
alj harem:

See what PDP has caused? This old woman is already bitter, she's going to hate PDP, Nigeria and GEJ for the rest of her life.

The bitterness is already there. cry cry cry cry

I'm yet to see all the looters die for democrazy angry angry angry angry
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by doctorT(m): 6:02am On Feb 22, 2011
See drama, Goodluck indeed.

Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^
See the way the woman throway face for first lady, her mind is prolly 'yeye woman, do make you commot here'
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by dayokanu(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2011
SHe is probably saying "Why you nor sacrifice your own pikin for democracy"
Re: P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady by lightheart(m): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2011
Whoeva took dt pix shuld get an oscar. Pictures, lyk dey say sure speak volumes!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators / North Korea's New Stunning Airport Puts American To Shame / Economic Growth Sustainable If Driven By Private Sector —osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.