Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Governor Obi Of Anambra To Bring Back Option A4. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obi Of Anambra To Bring Back Option A4. (866 Views)

Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Obi Of Anambra To Bring Back Option A4. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 20, 2007
Governor Obi of Anambra State is planning to bring back the Option A4 of the Humphrey Nwosu fame. We will recall that it was quite hard to rig elections under that arrangement and candidates are from the grassroots. I personaly pray that he succeeds, and I suggest that Nigeria should dust that file and take a look at it.

Meanwhile, I am using this place to say thank you to those Nigerians that prayed for Anambra State in the time of so great a need. Please continue to still uphold us in your prayers, it is not yet over. Yet, we cannot but rejoice that the Ubasanjo mafia has been disgraced out of Awka. My faith in Nigeria has been strenghtened.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=81445

(1) (Reply)

S Africa Unions Call Off Strike / The West( Usa & Europe) Prefer Eastafricans Especially "kenyans" To Westafricans / Jomo Gbomo, Mend Leader Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.