Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

A New Igbo Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Igbo Bridge (1120 Views)

Poll For Nigeria's New Igbo Capital / New Igbo Hero, Deji Adeyanju Said This In 2019 About Ndibo / The Second Niger Bridge Is Not Igbo Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A New Igbo Bridge by Tumbulum: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

I have been richer under buhari ...finished school 2015 so it's normal

your God has issues
same with me but some are poorer under buhari and plenty were slaughtered under buhari
Re: A New Igbo Bridge by Gracchus: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Obalatule:
Our yorubas brothers keep screaming that Igbos don't build bridges

Now an Igbo man has stepped up and is building a bridge from the rain forests of the East all the way to Katsina in the sahel grin grin

And our western brothers have turned around to start forming woke grin grin and complaining how the entire south should band together and stop the north from perpetuating themselves in power grin grin

Which Kain wahala be this undecided
Please always kindly note that Yorubas are not your brothers. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Southern Politicians Please Northerners In Order To Be Favoured - I Weep / Mammoth Crowd At The NIMC Office At Alausa Because Of The NIN Registration / “I Made Amaechi Governor, Rejected His Offer To Be Commissioner Of Finance”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.