Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls (6412 Views)

10 Things That Are FAR Better Than Sex[pics] / Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Micromaker23: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fellow naija guys , I went to a forum and read what an op said about naija girls and most guys home and abroad are saying that naija girls are not good for relationships , and I heard from Nigeria guys saying kenyan girls are good and they have the attributes of wife materials , a friend of mine married a Nigerian girl and the later divorced because of he found out that she had sex with someone that partook in his wedding preparations, I have heard alot of stories mostly terrible ones about Nigerian girls , why is it so and why do our girls like to give people bad impressions about themselves it's very bad , a friend in Kenya told me he just got married to a Kenyan girl and she is the love of his life , this is not encouraging at all , guys in Nigeria are bitterly complaining , a white guy said he has heard alot about our girls and how demanding they are and said they are bunch of hungry peps as species , it's too bad o , I see our guys getting married from different countries and not Nigeria because the complain bitterly , I watched on Instagram when a girl threw a cake on her boy friend at ikeja shopping mall because she wanted something better and may be bigger , our girls are bad may be few are good but they are very few and we can't see them , because guys now can't differenciate between they good and bad ones anymore , ladies for naija go lack husband's very soon and most guys are going out to marry other girls in neighboring countries , can these girls change ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ss
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Coder2Client(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by yomi007k(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Guys are the problem. Treat a good girl good and a bad girl bad. Simple.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by heendrix(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
That's what we pray for....let them be single all their lives
as for me na to dey break their heart go remain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by fati2001(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
to comment sef dy tire me.
imfact Zambia is better than Nigeria.
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Ahmed0336(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
fati2001:
to comment sef dy tire me.
But you just comment so nah undecided
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by fati2001(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ahmed0336:

But you just comment so nah undecided
I managed.
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Ahmed0336(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
fati2001:
I managed.
Haka ko? Toh, Allah ya sa mu dace.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by arthorjnr(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Very unintelligent post.
Your friend got married to a Kenyan girl, the love of his life and now Kenyan girls are better

Do you know how many happily ever after that happens in Nigeria?

Just because you've been unlucky doesn't mean every Nigerian girl is like that.

Heck Kenya has Bitches too. Our problem is, we have one of the most active internet users in the world and still growing. We wash our dirty clothes in public and give a very bad impression about ourselves. Bro, move to Kenya and see how it is over there.

Fvck, I just defended Nigerian girls. Damn. It is what it is tho.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
really
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by wisest10: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Black Americans all the way....80% of nigerians no get ambition,that is my biggest problem with them,they don't use there head or let me say they use their head upside down...remember 80% not all..please it's just an opinion I stand to be corrected

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Micromaker23: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
arthorjnr:
Very unintelligent post.
Your friend got married to a Kenyan girl, the love of his life and now Kenyan girls are better

Do you know how many happily ever after that happens in Nigeria?

Just because you've been unlucky doesn't mean every Nigerian girl is like that.

Heck Kenya has Bitches too. Our problem is, we have one of the most active internet users in the world and still growing. We wash our dirty clothes in public and give a very bad impression about ourselves. Bro, move to Kenya and see how it is over there.

Fvck, I just defended Nigerian girls. Damn. It is what it is tho.
I have male cousins and friends saying kenyan girls are better , you should go out of this country and hear what they say about Nigerian girls , I have been to most African countries and I can say this that naija girls are bad it's the truth tho it's bitter but it's the truth .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by drezzyx(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
They are coming for you.

Meanwhile I prefer ethopian girls,they are the real deal.

Sorry my Nigerian girls.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by ednut1(m): 12:45am On Sep 02, 2020
If you have legal stay abroad you no go reason to marry foreign babes. We 9ja men want our babes to endure our shits but the ladies don wake up lol. Why are Nigerian guys not marrying arab girls Because you cannot become citizen after marrying them. Nigerian men do not hold monopoly for nonsense, the ladies too don step up. The girls having sex are not having sex with goats na

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by infogenerator(m): 12:49am On Sep 02, 2020
✓How many times a week do we have to read demeaning posts about Nigeria girls on Nairaland.

✓As I'm writing this reply, thousands of Nigerian guys abroad are planning on coming home to marry their "Nigerian girls"

✓This coming Saturday, thousands of churches and event centers are already booked for weddings of "Nigerian girls"

✓ If you travel to Kenya or any other country for that matter, you're gonna find their men also have some negative things to say about their women, that's life bro.

✓If a man says all the women he has met in his life are all terrible women, check him, he is the problem not the them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Liposure: 1:23am On Sep 02, 2020
Nigeria ladies this, nigerian ladies that. What is going on
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Cowbell521: 1:28am On Sep 02, 2020
wisest10:
Black Americans all the way....80% of nigerians no get ambition,that is my biggest problem with them,they don't use there head or let me say they use their head upside down...remember 80% not all..please it's just an opinion I stand to be corrected
Ignorance na disease Ooo

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Twizzy30(m): 1:29am On Sep 02, 2020
wisest10:
Lol you want to settle down with a black American? Btw Naija girls abroad are ambitious.
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2020
After tasting a foreign girl love, I no longer gbadun naija girls.
The difference is very clear

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
After tasting a foreign girl love, I no longer gbadun naija girls.
The difference is very clear
Which Foreign Country?
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by noxy1962(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2020
I currently have a Ghanaian sweetie though I have never been to Ghana. She’s nothing like most Nigerian girls. She’s contented, humble and loving. kiss
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Bruno3000(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Haka ko? Toh, Allah ya sa mu dace.
English pls
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Bruno3000(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2020
eni4real:
Which Foreign Country?
Niger republic grin
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by AmazingELixir: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Op you that is running your mouth carelessly there....are you any better...or are the Nigerians guys any better than their female counterparts.

You guys should stop these your misogynistic posture against Nigerian females

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by BigJoe19: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2020
The OP said the truth, though women cause problems, naija girls are the top of the list. Most Naija women are useless to the society.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Ahmed0336(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2020
Bruno3000:
English pls
feel free to type your language.
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2020
I have dated foreign girls and nigerian girls.

what matters is a girl from a good background, a girl from poverty is less likely to be loyal when she sees a better option

to be sincere, the girl that gave me trouble the most was the foreign girl.

Most Nigerian women are more oriented into marriage.

For cheating, they both cheat, one of my friends girl friend white, cheated on him many times

for kenyan girls, they always click with the nigerian guys with the money. they are also hungry like nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2020
wisest10:
Of all the black people on this earth, black Americans tufia.
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by HomerTimpson: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2020
Girls from PLUTO are more honorable,my girlfriend is from the exoplanet thou cool
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by wisest10: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2020
SegFault:

Of all the black people on this earth, black Americans tufia.
HahaHaha....ok i will investigate further...
Re: Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2020
Micromaker23:
Fellow naija guys , I went to a forum and read what an op said about naija girls and most guys home and abroad are saying that naija girls are not good for relationships , and I heard from Nigeria guys saying kenyan girls are good and they have the attributes of wife materials , a friend of mine married a Nigerian girl and the later divorced because of he found out that she had sex with someone that partook in his wedding preparations, I have heard alot of stories mostly terrible ones about Nigerian girls , why is it so and why do our girls like to give people bad impressions about themselves it's very bad , a friend in Kenya told me he just got married to a Kenyan girl and she is the love of his life , this is not encouraging at all , guys in Nigeria are bitterly complaining , a white guy said he has heard alot about our girls and how demanding they are and said they are bunch of hungry peps as species , it's too bad o , I see our guys getting married from different countries and not Nigeria because the complain bitterly , I watched on Instagram when a girl threw a cake on her boy friend at ikeja shopping mall because she wanted something better and may be bigger , our girls are bad may be few are good but they are very few and we can't see them , because guys now can't differenciate between they good and bad ones anymore , ladies for naija go lack husband's very soon and most guys are going out to marry other girls in neighboring countries , can these girls change ?

Well they are good and bad people in this life..
Guys too are bad not only girls..
The problem here is that bad boys want good girls and good guys want good girls too..
Everything depends on individual...
Everything depends on u..
Don't liken some to a whole..

Narialand guys think differently from other real human being.. sometimes I wonder if this nah d same najia wey I dey..
Don't use ur situation to conclude situations..
Nobody was created bad people just become bad..
And what u call a thing is what it will be no matter how that thing tries to be it will become that which u think...
So change your thinking and be more positive..
People who say girls are bad
Las Las na dem go end up with the badest!!
As u make ur bad u lie on it..
For me girls are good
Guys are also good..

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIG MAMAS | Plus-sized Ladies Shows Off Their “assets (photo) / My Report! To This Moniker! / Broke Guys That Get Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.