Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies (16367 Views)

Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters / APC Primary: Udo-Edehe Slaps Ita Enang, Enang Bites Udo-Edehe - Akwa Ibom Daily / Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by NaMeAboki: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2020
Where was CAN and those pastors shouting up and down, inciting their gullible followers, when the bill was taken round in open sessions in town hall meetings etc to register their objections?

How can they register under CAC as NGOs and not expect any kind of government regulations as it happens all over the world.

Why are they shouting now when they could have opposed the bill earlier - were they all asleep?

Some of them have even opened branches abroad (e,g. in the UK & American) and quickly ran back to home because of the regulations they met there - against the hitherto unfettered freedom some of them were enjoying and abusing here.

Notice it is only the shady ones with much to lose: living flamboyantly above their means, off the backs of their brainwashed followers, cruising in private jets and politicising the church; while opening vast business empires e.g. universities which ironically the majority of their members cannot even afford for their kids; without paying government any tax - are the ones complaining the most; while the organised and truly transparent ones are quite indifferent.

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by Guyman02: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2020
cocolacec:

In Europe ,Govt regulate the churches,NGOs and mosques.In sweden for example ,the govt takes 1% church tax on behalf of the Churches from devotees(optional) and they can apply for grants also.
Religious (Jew,Xtian and Muslim)secondary and primary schools are free in Sweden.

Can we have Swedish electoral Act here too, to avoid a situation where Yahaya Bello wins election with Tatata and it's affirmed by Supreme Court or Hope Uzodinma who came third in an election becoming the governor, we won't fall for this CAMA Taqqiya, it's not about churches but a Jihadi plan going alongside RUGA now transformed into Water Bill

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by bejeria101(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2020
You speak the truth you die! You lie, you die.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by RealEzee(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2020
seguntijan:
Fact Check:

1. 96% of mosques in Nigeria do not operate a bank account. (Published by NBS)

2. No Imam owns a mosque and cannot handover a mosque to his children.

3. When an individual builds a mosque, it still does not belong to him but hands it over. He has no say on who becomes the Imam of the mosque.

4. Friday freewill donations are strictly used for charity and mosque maintenance and this is strictly supervised by a council.

5. No Imam in Nigeria has a private jet. (NBS data authenticate this information.)

So, why will any Imam or Mosque be afraid of CAMA? Only those with business empires to protect are afraid of CAMA.
some of the biggest crime syndicate don't operate a conventional bank account either bud, the Italian mafia and Columbian drug lords don't operate wire transfers, cash deals mostly, long run they fund or create banks with a different name or shell companies, so no biggies bud, we need not start some religious tension over this, alot of Nigerians don't trust the govt and its not our fault, they've not do well enough to earn our trust, see how the Covid 19 issue was handled for example.

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by stevonics: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2020
edoairways:

Oga they were asked to register, am talking because am an insider

bros. inside church board or fg/cac forcing churches to register.

do not listen to those that are directed by banks to register as a corporate body with cac before they can control their money.

banks directed them not government.
continue your church service, worship God, help people and stop looking for a corporate name and bank account to enrich yourself.

pls not you bro.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by RealEzee(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2020
CzarChris:
Are you happy with what is currently happening in the body of Christ in Nigeria now? Pastors live lavishly to the glareing improvishment of their members. I always use my pastor as an example, he is always blessed by people who he mentored in prayers and who are moving high in every aspect of life, but he never describes the church as his or an investment. He always let's everybody know that the church belongs to God. His humility is infective, I have never ever in my life seen a man that humble. Whatever comes to him, he shares with the less preveiladged, he only takes that sufficient for his family the rest goes to charity. Now that's the outlook of a true man of God, even the Bible says that "by their fruits you shall know them". Why and how did Islam take over Turkey? It was because of the corruption in the church, Nigerian churches are currently doing way worst than what the Turkish churches did. It's by the Grace of God that we are not yet consumed. If this view of seeing a church as a business venture continues, the fate of Turkey and Rome under Emperor Nero, will be child's play to the persecution will be facing as the body of Christ.

BTW, I googled the meaning of the word Taqiyya and it meant "the practice of denying one's religion, permissible when one is faced with persecution, especially by Sunnites: regarded as a means of protecting the religion." So the meaning you are trying to convey here is not context to the point you are making.
buddy are you equally happy with the state of this nation? From insecurity to grand corruption left to right, economic recession and etc, is religious bodies our major problem, these religious bodies did more for the people than the govt during the covid Era sef, why is the govt quick to sign into law bills that doesn't help the citizens at large, why all of a sudden the govt has become an income generating body with no corresponding development in the lives of its citizens, from one income generating policy to the next, companies are folding as a result of unfair policies by the govt, people are been laid off or sacked to balance their books, it's only a matter of time when it's citizens will turn into monsters that can't be tamed.
Citizens will surely cut corners, let nobody deceive each other, the govt is been unfair to its citizens and evidently shows it lacks focus entirely.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by Regcode: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2020
CAMA is satanic
Our Government pls focus on governance.
Enough of this evil islamization orchestra
The same scheming is playing out in Southern Kaduna till date, don't introduce another against the Church, it will not stand.
No Gate of hell can prevail against the Church, that can stand. " He frustrates the device of the crafty and maketh their hands not to perform their enterprises."
Surely they shall gather but as long as their gathering is not of God, they shall fall for the sake of the Church.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by Xisnin(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2020
ryloy:
I don't know why all these fuss about nothing. Why register with CAC in the first place ,if you don't want to do annual filing
It is not about annual filing.
A government appointee should not have the power to hire and fire church founders.

Before anyone attack me, I do not believe in any sky daddy.
I just see this CAMA law as extremely unfair.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by roselynbas(f): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2020
masterP042:
I've always been a knowledge enthusiast, always seeking to get first hand and credible information before voicing opinions. I'm not a fan of pastors cos many of them peddle lies and deceit.
Many of us shouting stop the CAM Act. Don't even know the details of the Act in the first place, most of us haven't gone through it, they just take whatever their pastors tell them, hook line and sinker. Many of the pastors are against this, because it affects their own area of business, not because it is bad generally. They didn't point out the fact that it helps for the ease of registration and running of business for the common man, where single share holded companies and one man companies doesnt need to employ auditors, where virtual meetings and electronic meetings are now acceptable? Etc
Why won't the govt treat churches like a business? When they are run like a business. If these churches are run the way it's supposed to be, they wouldn't have issues.
Churches claim that they are non profit organizations, but how do you explain the fact that the pastor, takes the people's donations, and buy a private jet for himself, open and run universities from proceeds of DONATION in order to make personal profit, live lavish lifestyles and build mansions from a supposed NON PROFIT organization.
The pastors have proven not to be very accountable with church funds that's why the govt ammended the 1990 Act. The question is, why is it that churches are the only ones shouting against this? What about thousands of other ophanage homes, motherless babies, NGOs, mosques, and other denominations?
If actually they're in for "service" they shouldn't really be bothered by the clause of changing board of trustees, in the real world, any company or organization that is found to be miss run, is investigated and the executives suspended for the mean time. Are they afraid of being investigated? In America and uk for instance, at some point, the MfM church and kicc were taken over by the govt during the time of investigation. So it's normal.
Why is it that the churches which are run like business are the ones complaining? It's just like in a class and a few group of students are complaining about a new tough exam invigilator, is there something they are afraid of? Or is it actually in defence of the body of Christ?

Thank you for your logic. I am sure it sounds very logical to you. Where was the government when these churches started from scratch? Where were they when these churches were struggling? The people we voted collect our taxes, asides the ones we pay via VAT for each purchase made, bank charges for nothing, etc. What have they done with it? Where is the light I pay monthly for? Where is the road to pass? Where is my tax holiday as given by other countries? You borrow money on Nigeria's behalf and squander it! No development from anywhere. They have run the country aground and now they want to regulate our funds. Is the tithe and offering yours or theirs? It's no longer mine but God's. Ask our permission what we want to do with it. My take is, it is the church's business. It is being used judiciously. I sowed it into the church. I gave it to the church as an act of obedience in order for the church to be run effectively and God has been wonderful to me and my family.
God runs the church, not man. He appointed those wonderful men to oversee the affairs of the church and I trust God in them to effectively run these funds. IT IS NON OF THE polity's BUSINESS. THEY SHOULD STEER CLEAR!

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by desiredhome: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Keneeby:

You wrote trashes
It's a trash to illiterates,.......your brain is full of trashes
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2020
desiredhome:

When you register a Church or organization as non profit organization and start making profit from it......it's a scam
Church is not for profit making and that is why it was registered under CAC........
So what is the major objective of the government to make churches be governed by CAMA?
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by roselynbas(f): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2020
NaMeAboki:
Where was CAN and those pastors shouting up and down, inciting their gullible followers, when the bill was taken round in open sessions in town hall meetings etc to register their objections?

How can they register under CAC as NGOs and not expect any kind of government regulations as it happens all over the world.

Why are they shouting now when they could have opposed the bill earlier - were they all asleep?

Some of them have even opened branches abroad (e,g. in the UK & American) and quickly ran back to home because of the regulations they met there - against the hitherto unfettered freedom some of them were enjoying and abusing here.

Notice it is only the shady ones with much to lose: living flamboyantly above their means, off the backs of their brainwashed followers, cruising in private jets and politicising the church; while opening vast business empires e.g. universities which ironically the majority of their members cannot even afford for their kids; without paying government any tax - are the ones complaining the most; while the organised and truly transparent ones are quite indifferent.

The money in question, is it yours? The prople that gave the "money", did they come to you to complain. Well, there is no need for this conversation. I trust God, He will answer you people!
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by Muna4real(f): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2020
seguntijan:
Fact Check:

1. 96% of mosques in Nigeria do not operate a bank account. (Published by NBS)

2. No Imam owns a mosque and cannot handover a mosque to his children.

3. When an individual builds a mosque, it still does not belong to him but hands it over. He has no say on who becomes the Imam of the mosque.

4. Friday freewill donations are strictly used for charity and mosque maintenance and this is strictly supervised by a council.

5. No Imam in Nigeria has a private jet. (NBS data authenticate this information.)

So, why will any Imam or Mosque be afraid of CAMA? Only those with business empires to protect are afraid of CAMA.

You don't understand. The greatest fear of the church is for another religion to Lord over it's affairs and it's worse if it's going to be Islam. If this useless CAMA is going to be headed by a Muslim or anything of that sort, then I see no reason why the churches should not voice out their displeasure. You and I know that Muslims would rather die than to see their affairs being controlled by Christians. The CAMA idea was not from a Christan at all.

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by desiredhome: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2020
eniolaamos7:

So what is the major objective of the government to make churches be governed by CAMA?
So that they don't detail from the purpose for which they were registered for I guess............
Church is not one man profit business........the church money is people's money........
CAMA is the act that regulates the activities of the NGOs which Churches is one of
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by cocolacec(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2020
Kingspin:
Those people in Europe build school, roads and employment. I even hear the government give money to religious bodies.

Pls fact, not fiction
It is a fact.

https://www.nairaland.com/6059184/church-tax-europe-america
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by CzarChris(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2020
RealEzee:
buddy are you equally happy with the state of this nation? From insecurity to grand corruption left to right, economic recession and etc, is religious bodies our major problem, these religious bodies did more for the people than the govt during the covid Era sef, why is the govt quick to sign into law bills that doesn't help the citizens at large, why all of a sudden the govt has become an income generating body with no corresponding development in the lives of its citizens, from one income generating policy to the next, companies are folding as a result of unfair policies by the govt, people are been laid off or sacked to balance their books, it's only a matter of time when it's citizens will turn into monsters that can't be tamed.
Citizens will surely cut corners, let nobody deceive each other, the govt is been unfair to its citizens and evidently shows it lacks focus entirely.
Thank you so much for this. Yes the government should be an income generating body. Many developed economies run on taxes and taxes alone. Look at their level of commitment to their citizens. We should be a taxed economy, trust me if Nigeria is run as a majorly tax based economy, and our fellow citizens actually know that it is our tax contributions that is being used by a few individuals to live large? Believe me, human nature alone will override tribalism and religious bigotry, the revolution that the Nigerian government will find in their hands will be uncontrollable. even the French revolution of 1789 will be child's play to what will occur over here, because even the security outfits will turn on their masters. They are unintentionally tightening a noose on their necks.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by cocolacec(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2020
CzarChris:
Are you happy with what is currently happening in the body of Christ in Nigeria now? Pastors live lavishly to the glareing improvishment of their members. I always use my pastor as an example, he is always blessed by people who he mentored in prayers and who are moving high in every aspect of life, but he never describes the church as his or an investment. He always let's everybody know that the church belongs to God. His humility is infective, I have never ever in my life seen a man that humble. Whatever comes to him, he shares with the less preveiladged, he only takes that sufficient for his family the rest goes to charity. Now that's the outlook of a true man of God, even the Bible says that "by their fruits you shall know them". Why and how did Islam take over Turkey? It was because of the corruption in the church, Nigerian churches are currently doing way worst than what the Turkish churches did. It's by the Grace of God that we are not yet consumed. If this view of seeing a church as a business venture continues, the fate of Turkey and Rome under Emperor Nero, will be child's play to the persecution will be facing as the body of Christ.

BTW, I googled the meaning of the word Taqiyya and it meant "the practice of denying one's religion, permissible when one is faced with persecution, especially by Sunnites: regarded as a means of protecting the religion." So the meaning you are trying to convey here is not context to the point you are making.

European missionaties style of xtianity.Here is a letter of king leopold to congo missionaries.
Reverends, Fathers and Dear Compatriots: The task that is given to fulfill is very delicate and requires much tact. You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelization must inspire above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach the niggers to know God, this they know already.

“They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi, one Nzakomba, and what else I don’t know. They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else’s wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they know already. Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in that part of the world.

“For these things, you have to keep watch on disinteresting our savages from the richness that is plenty [in their underground. To avoid that, they get interested in it, and make you murderous] competition and dream one day to overthrow you. Your knowledge of the gospel will allow you to find texts ordering, and encouraging your followers to love poverty, like “Happier are the poor because they will inherit the heaven” and, “It’s very difficult for the rich to enter the kingdom of God.” You have to detach from them and make them disrespect everything which gives courage to affront us. I make reference to their Mystic System and their war fetish – warfare protection – which they pretend not to want to abandon, and you must do everything in your power to make it disappear. Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won’t revolt when the recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent’s teachings.

“The children have to learn to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that you must apply. You will find many other books, which will be given to you at the end of this conference. Evangelize the negroes so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day – “Happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.”
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by RealEzee(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
CzarChris:
Thank you so much for this. Yes the government should be an income generating body. Many developed economies run on taxes and taxes alone. Look at their level of commitment to their citizens. We should be a taxed economy, trust me if Nigeria is run as a majorly tax based economy, and our fellow citizens actually know that it is our tax contributions that is being used by a few individuals to live large? Believe me, human nature alone will override tribalism and religious bigotry, the revolution that the Nigerian government will find in their hands will be uncontrollable. even the French revolution of 1789 will be child's play to what will occur over here, because even the security outfits will turn on their masters. They are unintentionally tightening a noose on their necks.
are we developed?
Of what use it when the least among us can't feel any positive impact of the govt, of what use was the previous annual budgets made? Do u have 24hrs light in ur side? Is the bills u pay to the power company correspond with the service you're getting ni? See ehnn u n I don't trust the govt at all and like u said ehnn it's only a matter of time before what happened in france happens here n here sef won't be funny at all my brother, this vigilante thing we did in our neighborhood during the 1 million boys ish ehnn, made me realize we can be united at something when we feel threatened guun, both poor n rich were out in d area grin, well some guys use style escape their wives, see groove on duty grin
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
desiredhome:

So that they don't detail from the purpose for which they were registered for I guess............
Church is not one man profit business........the church money is people's money........
CAMA is the act that regulates the activities of the NGOs which Churches is one of
I want a fact not a guess.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by mentored: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2020
ryloy:
I don't know why all these fuss about nothing. Why register with CAC in the first place ,if you don't want to do annual filing

Okwa ibiakwa

Hmmmm hmmm hmmmmm
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by NaMeAboki: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2020
roselynbas:

The money in question, is it yours? The prople that gave the "money", did they come to you to complain. Well, there is no need for this conversation. I trust God, He will answer you people!

So what makes some pastors/churches so special that they will not abide by the laws of the land - which incidentally are similarly also in place in most other countries?
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by CzarChris(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
RealEzee:
are we developed?
Of what use it when the least among us can't feel any positive impact of the govt, of what use was the previous annual budgets made? Do u have 24hrs light in ur side? Is the bills u pay to the power company correspond with the service you're getting ni? See ehnn u n I don't trust the govt at all and like u said ehnn it's only a matter of time before what happened in france happens here n here sef won't be funny at all my brother, this vigilante thing we did in our neighborhood during the 1 million boys ish ehnn, made me realize we can be united at something when we feel threatened guun, both poor n rich were out in d area grin, well some guys use style escape their wives, see groove on duty grin
Exactly my point, we are gradually getting there and this new tax revenue driven madness by this government will only hasten it. We are close to freedom, I welcome this CAMA with double hands, our corrupt politicians are gradually digging their graves.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by CzarChris(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2020
cocolacec:

European missionaties style of xtianity.Here is a letter of king leopold to congo missionaries.
Reverends, Fathers and Dear Compatriots: The task that is given to fulfill is very delicate and requires much tact. You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelization must inspire above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach the niggers to know God, this they know already.

“They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi, one Nzakomba, and what else I don’t know. They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else’s wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they know already. Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in that part of the world.

“For these things, you have to keep watch on disinteresting our savages from the richness that is plenty [in their underground. To avoid that, they get interested in it, and make you murderous] competition and dream one day to overthrow you. Your knowledge of the gospel will allow you to find texts ordering, and encouraging your followers to love poverty, like “Happier are the poor because they will inherit the heaven” and, “It’s very difficult for the rich to enter the kingdom of God.” You have to detach from them and make them disrespect everything which gives courage to affront us. I make reference to their Mystic System and their war fetish – warfare protection – which they pretend not to want to abandon, and you must do everything in your power to make it disappear. Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won’t revolt when the recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent’s teachings.

“The children have to learn to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that you must apply. You will find many other books, which will be given to you at the end of this conference. Evangelize the negroes so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day – “Happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.”
I'm kinda lost here, what has King Leopold's atrocities have to do with the topic at hand? Please enlighten me.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by okeyfrank: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
ryloy:

Because they were forced to register with CAC.

Religious bodies must never be financially answerable to the government.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by akdjr(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
He has said the religious body CAN should approach the court to seek redress. the law extend to all NGO which the church register under and I see no reason why the CAN is kicking against the law as if it's just only them it affect. Disclose ur financial status and let's the public including the church members know where what there money is used for. Imagine churches building schools that the poor congregation can't afford. Does that make sense to u? Some of us Christian are being brainwashed not to question things cos u feel it's not biblical to do so. quote author=kurupt1 post=93477875]Osibanjo put mouth for this issue or be forever known as a fake pastor![/quote]
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by Keneeby(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
desiredhome:
It's a trash to illiterates,.......your brain is full of trashes
Witch doctor pikin. You have relationship with Christianity
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by cocolacec(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
CzarChris:
I'm kinda lost here, what has King Leopold's atrocities have to do with the topic at hand? Please enlighten me.
Poverty is man made and the religious institutions contributed to it both Islam and christianity.Arabs and Europeans who brought religion to us live in paradise on earth while we pay to their God to grant us paradise after death.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by seguntijan(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Muna4real:

You don't understand. The greatest fear of the church is for another religion to Lord over it's affairs and it's worse if it's going to be Islam. If this useless CAMA is going to be headed by a Muslim or anything of that sort, then I see no reason why the churches should not voice out their displeasure. You and I know that Muslims would rather die than to see their affairs being controlled by Christians. The CAMA idea was not from a Christan at all.

If that's the case, the CAMA should be amended to take care of that. it's a valid reason
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by desiredhome: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Keneeby:

Witch doctor pikin. You have relationship with Christianity
Lol....you are an ignorant christian....a demon disguising as a Christian.....a guilible fellow....
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by Kingspin(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
cocolacec:

It is a fact.

https://www.nairaland.com/6059184/church-tax-europe-america
Get your fact the very correct.

Nigerian government offer nothing to anybody, NGO abroad is being taken care of during this lockdown several Churches received grants from the government.

And in same Europe, a church can decide not to register an NGO. It means no benefit from the government.

Know the fact don't copy and paste.

Are you in Europe?

There are no lights, roads in Nigeria, Buhari should them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Celebrates 51st Birthday (Photo) / Bandits Open Fire In Kaduna; Kill 9, Abduct Many / Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.