Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies (16346 Views)

Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze / Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters / APC Primary: Udo-Edehe Slaps Ita Enang, Enang Bites Udo-Edehe - Akwa Ibom Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by ff0000(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
desiredhome:
grin
Try to enlighten yourself about Church and the reason for CAMA,...... you just stand on the propagands of your Pastorprenours to defend their practice.,......with the same mouth you are accusing/condemning the government of poverty and bad economy yet you are part of the destruction of the economy,......
Stop being selfish........
"Pastorprenours" are not our problem for now. They should face our major problems first.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by dalass(f): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
slivertongue:
CAMA was written with a mindset. d utterances from d urchins in d villa &CAC speaks volume. APC is a scam

They lie always... The first condition as an APC Presidential spokesman is having Ph.D in Lying! undecided
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by EMMY76: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Stupid corrupt southern politicians who will always defend their almajiri masters up north so as to keep the peanuts they are getting.
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by Keneeby(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
desiredhome:

Lol....you are an ignorant christian....a demon disguising as a Christian.....a guilible fellow....

Like father like son. babalawo pikin
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by DrLuv: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
THE CHURCH CAN NEVER BE STRANDED #mikebamiloye)
I laughed when I heard that Some People want to gather together To remove the Trustees of Church And Audit their financial Accounts. I laughed and laughed and laughed!
I laughed because of all the Drama That will follow after. I laughed because they want to understand The secret of the Blessings of the Church! I laughed because they would be seriously dribbled By the Heavens!
How can they even contemplate this in their thoughts? Understanding the Secret of the Blessing of the Church? How can they know from where the Ravens were bringing The Bread and the Meat for Elijah! They would eventually be confused.
How can they ever understand How Jesus Christ got the Bread to feed The 5000 men without counting Women and Children? How would they ever understand the multiplying Of Five Loaves of Bread and Two Fishes to feed thousands.
How would they ever Understand The Turning of Water in the Six Pots to Fresh Wine To Serve the Guests at a Wedding Receptions? How would they ever be able to Audit the Feeding Of the Millions in the Wilderness Twice per day For Forty years non-stop.? My Country-People, this is why I laughed at their Wisdom?
Apostle Johnson Suleiman said The Tithes and Offering of his church Was what was used for The Diesel to power the Generator of the Church! That is what They are coming to Audit! The Money for Diesel.
They didn’t know how Winners Chapel Was able to build two World Class Universities? They did know how they Built World Class Medical Centres. They didn’t know how Redeemed Church Built University And highly furnished Medical Centres for the Public. They Didn’t know how Mountain of Fire Built University. They didn’t know how Deeper Life built their Universities! They didn’t know how Foursquare Gospel Church, CAC, Apostolic Faith, and many Churches are building Educational Institutions from the scratch to the top and their Lecturers Are not going on strikes, because they are well paid.
Churches Build Medical Centres, Churches make kilometres of roads. Churches build Rehabilitation Centres for Drug Addicts, And Churches build Empowerment Centres for Widows and Converted Sex Workers. THESE ARE ALL WHAT THEY WANT TO AUDIT.
They want to AUDIT how MFM built a Professional Soccer Team And became one of the best in Nigeria and One of the Champions of Clubs in Africa. In a matter of two months, MFM built Women BasketBall Team and went ahead To Represent Nigeria in an International competition. THEY WOULD AUDIT THAT TOO.
How many Pastors in Nigeria have Private Jets sef? Are they up to Five or Seven out of thousands of Pastors preaching the Gospel all over Nigeria. And what do THEY think the Pastors are using the Jets to do? To play around? Do THEY expect, for instance, a Man who Oversees Churches in more than 180 Nations of the World to queue at airports and buy tickets And be subjected to cancellations of flights? And how many Young Musicians have Private Jets And there is no Noise about it? THESE ARE WHAT THEY WANT TO AUDIT!
They Would audit Thousands of Missionaries Sent across the whole world to remote Places of the Earth to preach the Gospel of Jesus. I was once in the Europe Missions Conference in France And Nigerian Missionaries came to the Conference From all corners of the world sponsored by a Nigerian Church. Many Missionary Pastors with their families Have travelled and lived in many nations sponsored and financed by Churches Being transferred from nations to nations, establishing Churches and Fellowship centres wherever they go.
WHY do the Heathens Rage And the People Imagine Vain Things sef? He that sits on the Circle of the Earth would Look down from the Throne and Laugh them to Scorn.
NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE AUDITING EVENTUALLY STARTS… Tithes and Offering will Reduce drastically. People will now begin to pay The Tithes and Offerings Directly to Our Fathers In the Lord! FOR INSTANCE ME, I WILL NOW BEGIN TO PAY MY TITHES DIRECTLY TO MY FATHERS IN THE LORD AND THEIR FAMILIES. AFTERALL, THEY ARE “THE LEVITIES” THE CHURCH IS NOT THE “LEVITES” Ah-ah-ah-ah! I laugh in Chinese at the Wisdom of THEM.
LET ME NOW TELL YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN ALL TITHES AND OFFERINGS AND DONATIONS ARE GOING PERSONALLY TO OUR FATHERS:… While THEY ARE AUDITING Depleting Accounts, The Lord would now begin to Bless our Fathers More and More and More and More. And Personal Ministries will Now begin to Flourish!
For INSTANCES: “Abraham Moses Worldwide Ministries Intl” “Paul Silas Evangelical Ministries” “Barnabas Timothy World Missions” Afterall, these are not Churches, these are Ministries. AND THE BLESSINGS WILL ONCE AGAIN FIND THEIR WAY TO THE FATHERS WHO HAVE CARRIED THE HEATS OF THE FOUNDATIONS OF EVANGELISM IN OUR NATION!
Listen to me, THEY and THEM, It has NEVER NEVER NEVER Happened That the Government would control the Wealth Of the Church. NO, Sir, THE WEALTH IS FROM ABOVE NOT FROM BENEATH! YOU CAN NOT FIND THE SOURCE! YOU CAN NOT LOCATE THE SOURCE! AND YOU WILL NOT FIND THE SOURCE! Because His Ways Are Passed finding out.
How Do You Understand this Passage of the Scripture? “Genesis 26:12-14 12. Then Isaac sowed in that land, And received in the same year an Hundredfold: 13. and the man waxed great, and went forward, And grew until he became very Great:
AND THE PHILISTINES ENVIED HIM”
Listen to me, Everybody, and THEY AND THEM, The Prosperity of the Church has just begun. You have not seen anything yet. IF YOU WITHHOLD THE BREAD AND THE CORN, THE RAVENS WILL BRING SUPPLIES FROM THE SKY. AND IF THE RIVERS OF CHERITH DRY UP, THERE WILL BE AN UNEXPECTED WIDOW IN ZAREPHATH WHOSE HOUSEHOLD WOULD BE SUSTAINED BY SUSTAINING THE WORK OF GOD. WE ARE STILL GOING TO BECOME GREAT UNTIL WE BECOME VERY VERY GREAT! WE SHALL STILL BECOME SERIOUSLY GREAT TILL THEY BEGIN TO ENVY US!
The Bottom Line of the whole matter is WE CAN NOT BE STRANDED AT ALL, AT ALL. IF JESUS TARRIES IN COMING BACK, THERE SHALL BE MORE GLORIES OF GOD THE WORLD SHALL SEE.
THEREFORE, THEY MAY AUDIT THE FINANCES, IT CHANGES NOTHING! They Can Not Audit HIS GLORY! They Can Not Audit HIS BLESSINGS! They Can Not Audit HIS PROVISIONS! Unless They Can Audit DIVINE MIRACLES. Unless They Can Audit THE WONDERS OF GOD! Unless They Can Audit THE MANIFESTATIONS OF HIS POWER! Before He Comes, The True Body Of Christ Shall Be Clothed In Glory That Would Provoke The Envy Of The World. Amen! #mikebamiloye
copied##
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by Sleekfingers: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Newcreature2020:
History will record it,that A vice president who is said to be a pastor,was a part of a government that persecuted the body of Christ in Nigeria.

which yeye body of christ? Make una keep whipping up unneccesary sentiments....did u read about cama? Shior
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by Sleekfingers: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=Hisincrease post=93479780]I personally need to read this CAMA Act from A-Z. Anyone with a reliable link?[/quote

pls do......just search online....i have read it though....
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by Sleekfingers: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
ff0000:
Gbam! CAMA or no CAMA. Leave the Church alone. They should go and be regulating their families.

then they should move their bloody church to heaven or ghana....have u read the cama act? I know say most of u guys talking didnt even read it....that is why yall have been spewing thrash...
Re: Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies by donkuso(f): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Need to study this CAMA well before i reply....

Order for your Original and organic
Honey:#2000 per 75cl bottle. 1Ltr #3500,20Ltrs #32,000,25Ltrs #38,000.
Location: Portharcourt. Money guaranteed back if you perform all test necessary and not satisfied. We deliver nationwide.
Chat/Call:07032282281.
# Verified seller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Feed And Deworm Children With N142.3 Billion In 2021 / FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists / Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.