Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move (27890 Views)

Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer / Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) / Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by KossyKiss97(f): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Ok

We export this raw UNPROCESSED shea butter to all parts of the world.

Please call us today if YOU are interested. We sell in retail too at N700

Please call us let's talk business 080. 60. 29. 17. 29

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by freshkpomo(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Verdict: Old ladies

#NYM
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Sammyolis: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2020
Na god go forgive Bayern oooo 8_ 2 scatter all barca messing wan leave, shared too
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Taiwojon(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2020
Minjim:

nah exam? abeg, Dey Take life Easy
grin
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by tfash96(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2020
I Pity Juventus you'll see it yourself.. Just know that out of 20 chances Suarez sees the best he can do is to convert 4-5 to something reasonable.. His declining range is not of this world
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by ogmask: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

Bringing CR7 into the discourse in the first place shows you acknowledge the threat he poses to your own goat.

The City win, even though expected at the time, is still a shock to you because they won against a team with A PLAYMAKER- something your goat lacked against Roma, Liverpool and most recently Bayern. I hope he takes some playmaking lessons from THE GOAT before his move to City is finalised?!

Should we talk about the Roma and Liverpool games? An earlier lead given away
The CR7 we both know will rather pick an injury than lose the second leg of the games.

Rest assured if CR7 is conceding 8 goals in a one legged game, he is replying twice the number in that SAME match followed by a retribution in seasons to come.

Now, this is what being THE GOAT is about! And like I said, "we anticipate your Asun magic at Anfield next season..."

A GOAT, I Stan!!

Lol.. You get mouth sha..

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Cri6: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2020
This GOAL SPORT na shit
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2020
Great move... Just hope Ronaldo won't frustrate the number 9 with his penchant for wanting to score himself.

If both players can come to a good understanding and synergy, Juventus would have a pretty decent attack.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by AreaFada2: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2020
Many players Na simp these days. You get a drubbing from another club you are doing cry baby running away.

Players play the game on the pitch. They should be man enough to take it on the chin like they put over bloated wages into their pockets. shocked shocked
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Hugo55(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2020
Barca how far nah. wetin dey happen.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2020
Minjim:

nah exam?
abeg, Dey Take life Easy

Leave that low budget GrammarNazi! grin

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Angelfrost(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2020
AreaFada2:
Many players Na simp these days. You get a drubbing from another club you are doing cry baby running away.

Players play the game on the pitch. They should be man enough to take it on the chin like they put over bloated wages into their pockets. shocked shocked

Real men no longer play football jare!!!

Bunch of over hyped mercenaries!!!
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by CrestMan: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Argue with Laliga President!

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2020
I don't like him, he is barca's waste product and might even bite the GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by charlesm91(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Other la liga teams go dey assemble their weapons. Beware of Barca massacre next season
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2020
Angelfrost:
Great move... Just hope Ronaldo won't frustrate the number 9 with his penchant for wanting to score himself.

If both players can come to a good understanding and synergy, Juventus would have a pretty decent attack.
You are a biased Messi fan no matter how hard you try to deny.
"CR7 penchant for wanting to score himself" but he is the 3rd highest asssit giver in the entire Europe leagues and number 1 in the ucl. Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by ogbonnachrys: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2020
Chiellini will revenge that bite in training.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by aminusodiq(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

Bringing CR7 into the discourse in the first place shows you acknowledge the threat he poses to your own goat.

The City win, even though expected at the time, is still a shock to you because they won against a team with A PLAYMAKER- something your goat lacked against Roma, Liverpool and most recently Bayern. I hope he takes some playmaking lessons from THE GOAT before his move to City is finalised?!

The CR7 we both know will rather pick an injury than lose the second leg of the games.

Rest assured if CR7 is conceding 8 goals in a one legged game, he is replying twice the number in that SAME match followed by a retribution in seasons to come.

Now, this is what being THE GOAT is about! And like I said, "we anticipate your Asun magic at Anfield next season..."

A GOAT, I Stan!!
see finishing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by DimIsaac10(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2020
This guy go expose ronaldo oooo. lol.. Ronaldo won't score up to 10 goals again
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2020
CrestMan:
Argue with Laliga President!
They will say anything to keep him cos of the revenues he brings to la liga. They didn't feel it much when CR7 left cos Messi was there, they didn't imagine Messi would leave 2 years later.
He would say the same thing if Messi had left first.

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Angelfrost(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You are a biased Messi fan no matter how hard you try to deny.
"CR7 penchant for wanting to score himself" but he is the 3rd highest asssit giver in the entire Europe leagues and number 1 in the ucl. Nonsense

...And you are such an unbiased CR7 fan!!!... Please, give over! Stop with the record padding and rant.

I know both Suarez and Ronaldo very well! I have seen them play in their individual teams, so I know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, no need to trade words with you... I don't give a rat's ass about Messi, Ronaldo or any individual player (those who can read and comprehend know this about me). Let's chill till next season! We shall both be here to analyze the many assists the great number 9 will enjoy from the great assister himself. grin

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2020
DimIsaac10:
This guy go expose ronaldo oooo.
lol.. Ronaldo won't score up to 10 goals again
I'm sure you are a copycat Messi fan that don't watch Barca games... If not, you'd know he isn't good again.

3 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by xrisdgreat(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2020
grin grin
Denique:

You wish!
I 8-2 to tell you this but we anticipate your Asun magic at Anfield next season...
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by rapid101(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2020
paulolee:
good luck, let him team up with cr7 the real GOAT and give him good memories and testimonies of the other short goat..
corrected

5 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by DimIsaac10(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I'm sure you are a copycat Messi fan that don't watch Barca games... If not, you'd know he isn't good again.
This ragamuffin sef....
You say Swarez is not good again but Juventus want him bah?.
Which country are you from please?.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

...And you are such an unbiased CR7 fan!!!... Please, give over! Stop with the record padding and rant.

I know both Suarez and Ronaldo very well! I have seen them play in their individual teams, so I know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, no need to trade words with you... I don't give a rat's ass about Messi, Ronaldo or any individual player (those who can read and comprehend know this about me). Let's chill till next season! We shall both be here to analyze the many assists the great number 9 will enjoy from the great assister himself. grin
Stop lying, you are a Messi fan!
CR7 doesn't focus much on assist but assits comes naturally to him cos he always attacks. So stop worrying about nonsense cos I'm sure Suarez will get a lot of passes from CR7. Let's just hope Suarez doesn't wastes the chances like Huguain.

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Denique(f): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2020
DimIsaac10:
This guy go expose ronaldo oooo.
lol.. Ronaldo won't score up to 10 goals again

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2020
DimIsaac10:

This ragamuffin sef....
You say Swarez is not good again but Juventus want him bah?.
Which country are you from please?.

Do you know more than this die-hard barca fan?

tfash96:
I Pity Juventus you'll see it yourself.. Just know that out of 20 chances Suarez sees the best he can do is to convert 4-5 to something reasonable.. His declining range is not of this world

If Suarez is still good Barca won't dispose him hurriedly.. Juventus is just mad!

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by kolade560: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Suarez wants to play with the real GOAT, not that short Spanish acclaimed GOAT

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by kapelvej: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

A GOAT, I Stan!!
God bless you.That is all I have to say.CR7 is the real goat. Wins wars on his own

3 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Elxandre(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Ronaldo should be moved forward as an outright striker and a new winger bought.
You funny expect a nearly 36 year old man to be running magic on the wings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League / Manchester United Sacks Jose Mourinho Following Liverpool Defeat / Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.