Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move (27891 Views)

Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer / Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) / Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by DimIsaac10(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Do you know more than this die-hard barca fan?

If Suarez is still good Barca won't dispose him hurriedly.. Juventus is just mad!
Really? So Ronaldo wasn't still good when he left?
Did you even say die hard fan? Please define your own meaning of a die hard fan.
As bad as swarez is as you claim, how many current striker can match his abilities?
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Beverlyjean(f): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
blazepascal:
juventus and old men be like

Thats y they call them the old lady
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by bluefilm: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Juventus too dey like use Old People dey play.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Xpain: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

The same CR7 you do not want in a sentence with the word playmaking, single handedly thrashed Athletico 3:0 last season...should we talk about the very Bayern squad that humiliated your goat CR7 sent them home in both legs, remember?

How you deliberately chose to ignore the aforementioned is best known to you and your goat and well understood by us cheesy
Lol.. your football knowledge is embarrassing.. well no wonder. You are a Ronaldo fan. Ronaldo is an end product of madrid's playmaking prowess and marcelos ruthlessness. Where were you when Messi singlehandedly broke the internet against Bayern. We are not taking about tap in or cross and nod football. We are taking about beautiful football, command and rythm on the ball. Ronaldo is nowhere near that

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Denique(f): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Babe, is it me you're engaged to or Ronaldo? Please let me know so we can call off the wedding in time sad
Babim, you know you are worth more than 10 CR7s in far away Italy wink
I am only celebrating the GOAT that he is! cool
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by EzzyCarter: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

Babim, you know you are worth more than 10 CR7s in far away Italy wink
I am only celebrating the GOAT that he is! cool

Lool. O better. I'm on my way home rn. You know what to do tongue
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
DimIsaac10:

Really? So Ronaldo wasn't still good when he left?
Did you even say die hard fan? Please define your own meaning of a die hard fan.
As bad as swarez is as you claim, how many current striker can match his abilities?
Oga you don't just say Suarez is still good without backing it up with current stats.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Denique(f): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Xpain:
Lol.. your football knowledge is embarrassing.. well no wonder. You are a Ronaldo fan. Ronaldo is an end product of madrid's playmaking prowess and marcelos ruthlessness.
Yes, you are right! He didn't play for Lisbon nor Man-U.

Madrid and Marcelo made him, reason, he won ALL his UCL titles and Ballon d'or at Bernabeu. undecided

Xpain:
Where were you when Messi singlehandedly broke the internet against Bayern.
Exactly where I was when CR7 did it better- home and away wink
Xpain:
We are not taking about tap in or cross and nod football. We are taking about beautiful football, command and rythm on the ball. Ronaldo is nowhere near that
Aptly captured! But if, only Messi got atleast 3-4 tap ins in the game against Bayern, perhaps that could have changed the dimension of the game and given your goat a UCL finals appearance in years. And we wouldn't be here talking about his transfer saga. We all know why he suddenly wants to leave even though he 8-2 admit that. grin

One more thing, dribbles don't win your games nor titles; goals do and that is where the man whom you hate to admit is the best comes handy. And I'm sure Messi and Neymar know better now!

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by DimIsaac10(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Oga you don't just say Suarez is still good without backing it up with current stats.
Please before I continue what's your point?.
Haba you shouldn't judge him with current now, this guy was just with injury and injury and injury....
Are you judging him with injury factor?
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
DimIsaac10:

Please before I continue what's your point?.
Haba you shouldn't judge him with current now, this guy was just with injury and injury and injury....
Are you judging him with injury factor?
Injury is the reason kaka, marco reus, pato and many others couldn't play for long at top levels.. Injury is part of football, so yes I'm judging him with injury factor.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by DimIsaac10(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Injury is the reason kaka, marco reus, pato and many others couldn't play for long at top levels.. Injury is part of football, so yes I'm judging him with injury factor.
Oh except that then.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Xpain: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

Yes, you are right! He didn't play for Lisbon nor Man-U.

Madrid and Marcelo made him, reason, he won ALL his UCL titles and Ballon d'or at Bernabeu. undecided

Exactly where I was when CR7 did it better- home and away wink

Aptly captured! But, if only Messi got atleast 3-4 tap ins in the game against Bayern, perhaps that could have changed the dimension of the game and given your goat a UCL finals appearance in years. And we wouldn't be here talking about his transfer saga. We all know why he suddenly wants to leave even though he 8-2 do admit that. grin

One more thing, dribbles don't win your games nor titles; goals do and that is where the man you hate to admit is the best comes handy. And I'm sure Messi and Neymar know better now!
You are talking way of the bar...Messi performance against Liverpool in the first leg won him the player of the week. Against last Bayern match Messi should have scored 9 bah?.
Messi peformance against bayern in 2015 trumped all Ronaldo highlights joined together. Man broke the Internet. 2m tweets in 2mins.. we are talking of beautiful football. Ronaldo is no where near MessI.
No professional coach not directly affiliated with Ronaldo will ever tell you Ronaldo is a better footballer than Messi. Never.. I actually see people like you as mentally handicapped . Because I'm beyond shocked how someone will watch football and say Ronaldo is better than Messi. Mehn madness
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Denique(f): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Xpain:
You are talking way of the bar...Messi performance against Liverpool in the first leg won him the player of the week. Against last Bayern match Messi should have scored 9 bah?.
Messi peformance against bayern in 2015 trumped all Ronaldo highlights joined together. Man broke the Internet. 2m tweets in 2mins.. we are talking of beautiful football. Ronaldo is no where near MessI.
No professional coach not directly affiliated with Ronaldo will ever tell you Ronaldo is a better footballer than Messi. Never.. I actually see people like you as mentally handicapped . Because I'm beyond shocked how someone will watch football and say Ronaldo is better than Messi. Mehn madness
2m tweets in 2 minutes is now a yardstick for determining a great player? Wow! Something new!!
Last I checked, CR7 is the most followed being/footballer(as the case may be) on IG...
I'd appreciate it if you can pass your message across without being rude..."mentally handicapped". No one has a monopoly to insult!

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Grateful02(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Messi ko komot, Suarez too? mehn I can't wait to see a Barça side that even lobi stars will be stressing them small!!
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Tchalz(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

He is a goat to you not everyone. Really, do you need to shove your opinion down everyone's throat?
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Tchalz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Why una dey quickly forget this champions league match?

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Denique(f): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=Tchalz post=93507099][/quote]
On the contrary...I aired my view and got mentions for it which is totally fine by me as I could quote any comment to agree or disagree.

I don't see how that is shoving an opinion down another's throat!
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by schurley(m): 3:20am On Sep 03, 2020
FuckThaMod:

This one na story, even the blind man could see the admiration words you use when talking about Messi compared to the somewhat condescending words you use when talking about CR7 most times. I don't have a problem with your choices, it's okay if you prefer Messi to CR7 but it isn't okay to keep denying that.

Believe me, that dude is clearly an hypocrite.... been an advert follower of football thread here on nairaland and have witness how he often spin not a supporter of both players, unfortunately his comment on this thread gave him out

No one will kill for your choice of player being your favorite but why speak from both side of the mouth?
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by schurley(m): 3:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Xpain:
Ronaldo and the word play making should never be in thesame sentence. Where was Ronaldo when they got bodied by Ajax small kids. And lyon team that Messi turned into a fun show last season.

Goal scoring ability alone gave him the highest assist in Ucl history abi?

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by schurley(m): 3:31am On Sep 03, 2020
Xpain:
Lol.. your football knowledge is embarrassing.. well no wonder. You are a Ronaldo fan. Ronaldo is an end product of madrid's playmaking prowess and marcelos ruthlessness. Where were you when Messi singlehandedly broke the internet against Bayern. We are not taking about tap in or cross and nod football. We are taking about beautiful football, command and rythm on the ball. Ronaldo is nowhere near that

Lmao good football that left your goat with the most embarrassing defeat in the ko stage of ucl..

Aren't you embarrassed by what you type at times?
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2020
schurley:

Believe me, that dude is clearly an hypocrite.... been an advert follower of football thread here on nairaland and have witness how he often spin not a supporter of both players, unfortunately his comment on this thread gave him out

No one will kill for your choice of player being your favorite but why speak from both side of the mouth?
E tire me o
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Xpain:
Common sense you no get... Watch and point out any Madrid player in this video.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Crhedrys/status/1298937691980038144
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Xpain: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Common sense you no get... Watch and point out any Madrid player in this video.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Crhedrys/status/1298937691980038144
did you even watch the video you posted.. that was prime Ronaldo at Man U. when Messi took him out of the Champions league. And produced the best champions league performance in history against prime united at the age of 21
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Xpain: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
schurley:

Lmao good football that left your goat with the most embarrassing defeat in the ko stage of ucl..

Aren't you embarrassed by what you type at times?
Barca does not play Good football, a team back line that let 8 goals pass them. You should know the team is more than Medicore. Messi''s good football won't score 9 goals.
When it comes playing football on an individual level no one comes to Messi. No one. Every one who understands football know that.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by schurley(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Xpain:
Barca does not play Good football, a team back line that let 8 goals pass them. You should know the team is more than Medicore. Messi''s good football won't score 9 goals.
When it comes playing football on an individual level no one comes to Messi. No one. Every one who understands football know that.

Forget all this yarn, who good football help without result, tell that to Juve, Athletico, Roma, Liverpool nd Bayern that has consecutively knocked out Bayern out of the competition in preceding years, all these match lost without making a single bit impact either scoring or assisting.... buh buh it's all defenders fault Messi couldn't score
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Xpain:
did you even watch the video you posted.. that was prime Ronaldo at Man U. when Messi took him out of the Champions league. And produced the best champions league performance in history against prime united at the age of 21
Head dey pain you.. Prime Ronaldo ko, is Messi still prime? What has he played in recent times apart from scoring against eibar? You said CR7 only nod goals with the help of Marcelo and i showed you proof that was a lie. Mind you, the current CR7 is injured and yet still playing at top level. Google tendonitis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League / Manchester United Sacks Jose Mourinho Following Liverpool Defeat / Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.