Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move (27889 Views)

Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer / Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) / Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Stop lying, you are a Messi fan!
CR7 doesn't focus much on assist but assits comes naturally to him cos he always attacks. So stop worrying about nonsense cos I'm sure Suarez will get a lot of passes from CR7. Let's just hope Suarez doesn't wastes the chances like Huguain.

Oga, it is very disrespectful, unmanly, and indelicate to get too personal and emotional in a football discourse, especially to the point of accusing a person of lying (you have no proof of this), and even insisting he is a Messi fan after you have already been corrected... That a person criticizes Ronaldo, who isn't perfect to begin with, doesn't mean he is a fan of the other legend... Are Messi and Ronaldo enemies??! Is there some gain, financial or otherwise, to be gotten from loving one and hating the other??! Where is your maturity??!

My opinion is my choice and right, same with yours... You guys get pointlessly personal over trivial things! It's funny and ridiculous!!! Get over yourselves... This is just a game of football! Respect people's perspectives!!!

As you have said, and as I also mentioned earlier.... Let's see how many assists Ronaldo will send Suarez's way!!! We know he is a better striker than that Chelsea misfiring misfit from Argentina. Next season is almost upon us.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by tfash96(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Do you know more than this die-hard barca fan?

If Suarez is still good Barca won't dispose him hurriedly.. Juventus is just mad!
Juventus is under curse.. They haven't learnt yet
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2020
tfash96:
Juventus is under curse.. They haven't learnt yet
Them use old players swear for them... Them just dey waste my GOAT final years.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by CrestMan: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

They will say anything to keep him cos of the revenues he brings to la liga. They didn't feel it much when CR7 left cos Messi was there, they didn't imagine Messi would leave 2 years later.
He would say the same thing if Messi had left first.

Thank you for comment but I beg to disagree with you on this.
Do you think the clubs looking to get Messi at any cost will do same for Ronaldo?
Ronaldo will desire to have clubs bidding and fighting for him like this.
Messi's departure will affect the entire Laliga and players.

Do you know more than these football experts?
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2020
CrestMan:

Thank you for comment but I beg to disagree with you on this.
Do you think the clubs looking to get Messi at any cost will do same for Ronaldo?
Ronaldo will desire to have clubs bidding and fighting for him like this.
Messi's departure will affect the entire Laliga and players.

Do you know more than these football experts?
Clubs are not looking for Messi at any cost, they are only there cos Messi wants a free transfer! You guys need to stop being delusional. Moreover, no one knew CR7 intentions of leaving, he was in Juventus before anyone knew what was going on, no drama or tussle with his former club. If clubs want Messi at any cost like you claimed, then they should pay the €700m release clause!
Think!

3 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2020
[s]
Denique:

Bringing CR7 into the discourse in the first place shows you acknowledge the threat he poses to your own goat.

The City win, even though expected at the time, is still a shock to you because they won against a team with A PLAYMAKER- something your goat lacked against Roma, Liverpool and most recently Bayern. I hope he takes some playmaking lessons from THE GOAT before his move to City is finalised?!

Should we talk about the Roma and Liverpool games? An earlier lead given away
The CR7 we both know will rather pick an injury than lose the second leg of the games.

Rest assured if CR7 is conceding 8 goals in a one legged game, he is replying twice the number in that SAME match followed by a retribution in seasons to come.

Now, this is what being THE GOAT is about! And like I said, "we anticipate your Asun magic at Anfield next season..."

A GOAT, I Stan!!
[/s]

Yen yen yen. We can see how your Penaldo helped Juve past Ajax last season and Lyon this season.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by molbic(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2020
haiti007:
Hahahahaha Snakelander will never cease to amaze me

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by solidstone9ja: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Lawsaite:
Ady front page grin grin grin

If you need 10,000 PayPal funds at rate of 385 flat, please WhatsApp me.
Come with a reputable escrow or we use Wese
scam
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by EmperorFred: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Lawsaite:
Ady front page grin grin grin

If you need 10,000 PayPal funds at rate of 385 flat, please WhatsApp me.
Come with a reputable escrow or we use Wese
withdraw it
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Denique(f): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2020
Dickeyrider:
[s][/s]

Yen yen yen. We can see how your Penaldo helped Juve past Ajax last season and Lyon this season.
He scored a brace...something your goat couldn't do against Bayern! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Oga, it is very disrespectful, unmanly, and indelicate to get too personal and emotional in a football discourse, especially to the point of accusing a person of lying (you have no proof of this), and even insisting he is a Messi fan after you have already been corrected... That a person criticizes Ronaldo, who isn't perfect to begin with, doesn't mean he is a fan of the other legend... Are Messi and Ronaldo enemies??! Is there some gain, financial or otherwise, to be gotten from loving one and hating the other??! Where is your maturity??!

My opinion is my choice and right, same with yours... You guys get pointlessly personal over trivial things! It's funny and ridiculous!!! Get over yourselves... This is just a game of football! Respect people's perspectives!!!

As you have said, and as I also mentioned earlier.... Let's see how many assists Ronaldo will send Suarez's way!!! We know he is a better striker than that Chelsea misfiring misfit from Argentina. Next season is almost upon us.
This one na story, even the blind man could see the admiration words you use when talking about Messi compared to the somewhat condescending words you use when talking about CR7 most times. I don't have a problem with your choices, it's okay if you prefer Messi to CR7 but it isn't okay to keep denying that.

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

He scored a brace...something your goat couldn't do! undecided

Juve bought him to score a brace and get knocked out consecutively in 2 seasons? What is the essence of goals when they can't progress to next round? You better use your head
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Ferrous(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2020
I see Barcelona slugging it out with the likes of Celta Vigo in the mid table

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Denique(f): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Juve bought him to score a brace and get knocked out consecutively in 2 seasons? What is the essence of goals when they can't progress to next round? You better use your head
And your goat has been winning the UCL titles for how many seasons now

@your last line, you should air your views without throwing tantrums. It is more sensible to do so. undecided

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by tfash96(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Them use old players swear for them... Them just dey waste my GOAT final years.
grin grin grin grin Ronaldo go see Wetin Messi Don dey battle with since all these days.. Suarez dey annoying like mad
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Lawsaite: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2020
solidstone9ja:
scam
You're daft in reasoning.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by uniqueboi1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

Bringing CR7 into the discourse in the first place shows you acknowledge the threat he poses to your own goat.

The City win, even though expected at the time, is still a shock to you because they won against a team with A PLAYMAKER- something your goat lacked against Roma, Liverpool and most recently Bayern. I hope he takes some playmaking lessons from THE GOAT before his move to City is finalised?!

The CR7 we both know will rather pick an injury than lose the second leg of the games.

Rest assured if CR7 is conceding 8 goals in a one legged game, he is replying twice the number in that SAME match followed by a retribution in seasons to come.

Now, this is what being THE GOAT is about! And like I said, "we anticipate your Asun magic at Anfield next season..."

A GOAT, I Stan!!

£700,000,000.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Denique(f): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:

£700,000,000.
We know, reason we are anticipating his arrival and of course, what he has to show for it at Anfield!
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by FuckThaMod: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
tfash96:
grin grin grin grin Ronaldo go see Wetin Messi Don dey battle with since all these days.. Suarez dey annoying like mad
CR7 don dey battle already with Huguain and matituidi dem.. Suarez na extra
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by NeeKlaus: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
CrestMan:
Argue with Laliga President!
He's desperate.

Within the space of 5 years, he has lost Neymar and Ronaldo. Now Messi wants to leave too so he will say anything for Messi to stay. Everybody knows that Messi was the one still giving La Liga relevance.

Look at El Clasico. How many people still watched El Clasico since Ronaldo left? Now imagine Messi leaving too. Do you think people will be interested in seeing Griezmann & Fati vs Vinicius & Benzema?

3 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by tfash96(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

na treble battle for ham.. This Juventus wan lose serie A to Napoli or Inter.. Dem never wise
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by 27Pushing30: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
vicrot20:
Suarez to Juv will be a good move really

Good how? He’s lost pace ! Still a trickster but without pace you’re easier to mark in Italy .

Ronaldo just be somewhere shaking his head
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Juanmike(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
He is still better than higuain
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by 27Pushing30: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Higuain .. maybe

Matuidi? nah

If you watch serie A you’ll see matuidi always gives Ronaldo the ball and looks for him on the pitch

It’s like saying CR7 was fighting with Di Maria that’s why RMCF sold him which obviously can’t be true

Fact is Rabiot has improved recently thus no need for another left sided midfielder on high salary
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by blazepascal(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
juventus and old men be like

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Xpain: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

A GOAT, I Stan!!
Ronaldo and the word play making should never be in thesame sentence. Where was Ronaldo when they got bodied by Ajax small kids. And lyon team that Messi turned into a fun show last season.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by uniqueboi1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

We know, reason we are anticipating his arrival and of course, what he has to show for it at Anfield!

Ok cheesy
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Lekute: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
You think Suarez no wise abi? playing with Messi will only make you a happy player. because u no go stress yourself.

mtchewww (çomfort zone player)

But playing with Ronaldo will make u a better player.

you better ask Ozil, modric, benzema, dybala, Mercelo and the rest.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Denique(f): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Xpain:
Ronaldo and the word play making should never be in thesame sentence. Where was Ronaldo when they got bodied by Ajax small kids. And lyon team that Messi turned into a fun show last season.
The same CR7 you do not want in a sentence with the word playmaking, single handedly thrashed Athletico 3:0 last season...should we talk about the very Bayern squad that humiliated your goat CR7 sent them home in both legs, remember?

How you deliberately chose to ignore the aforementioned is best known to you and your goat and well understood by us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Austeeenxx: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Is this not the same guy that hasn't scored an away goal in the champions league since 2015?
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by EzzyCarter: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

The same CR7 you do not want in a sentence with the word playmaking, single handedly thrashed Athletico 3:0 last season...should we talk about the very Bayern squad that humiliated your goat CR7 sent them home in both legs, remember?

How you deliberately chose to ignore the aforementioned is best known to you and your goat and well understood by us cheesy

Babe, is it me you're engaged to or Ronaldo? Please let me know so we can call of the wedding in time sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Sign For Chelsea, Abuja Fans Tell Eaglets / Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League / Manchester United Sacks Jose Mourinho Following Liverpool Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.