Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack (44646 Views)

Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance / Fidelity Bank Reacts To Video Of Music Band Singing At Its Branch / First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Kreptic: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2020
Cantonese:

Without your pin loan companies or any other cannot take one naira from your account. Have you ever wondered why those useless yahoo boys call to ask you for your pin inspite of telling you your account details? You must guard your PIN/OTP/etc religiously.

Don't be too sure bro. Anything is possible
Most of these banks have vulnerability issues, they hardly invest in quality programmers to handle their database
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by victorazyvictor(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2020
GreenKalada:

Nobody can do anything with your bvn unless you had disclosed your personal banking information with a criminal. I have been using the loan apps for 3 years now with out any problem

Didn't they ask you your atm pin?
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by SoliBayNG: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2020
MorataFC:
Anyone that says he can withdraw money from your account with just BVN and account only without any code/pin/OTP that is private to you is a liar.
No one I repeat no can withdraw 1kobo from your account without geting information from you,

You have no idea... Until it happens to you.
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by stanliwise(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2020
adioolayi:
You better eat the humble pie, take corrective measures where necessary and even employ the guy, if his claims are true.

Not beating empty chest and harassing the young man.
you are not serious at all
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Prechboy(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2020
Don't give your bank information to just anyone or website. It's very risky as your money can be withdrawn. This is 2020. Be wise
hayodejipop:
thanks bro....this what ive want to ask for some month now.... there is this site I registered with, in which they know my bvn and my atm pin and now I want to block my atm card and request for another one buh am still curious abt dem knowing my bvn and which might still give them access to my account

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by iammo(m): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2020
GreenKalada:

Nobody can do anything with your bvn unless you had disclosed your personal banking information with a criminal. I have been using the loan apps for 3 years now with out any problem

And that's the problem here, a Loan App staff can go rogue and sell sensitive data of BVN data to a scammer who then uses social engineering skills to dupe you

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by AJSfan: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2020
In other news..

Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by manunitedbabes: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2020
angry hmmmmm until somebody money go lost then ur eye go open
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by joebee1990(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2020
mumu
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Idonije8(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2020
I believe the guy I know many access bank account of people that was scam this year even my guy account was hacked this same year that’s why lots of scam alway use access bank to do their scam work may God help us
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by rabalord(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2020
This guy is just looking for ten minutes of fame. Is it moimoi to break through the security firewalls that the Bank uses? Abegi!!!!!
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by COdeGenesis: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2020
MorataFC:
Anyone that says he can withdraw money from your account with just BVN and account only without any code/pin/OTP that is private to you is a liar.
No one I repeat no can withdraw 1kobo from your account without geting information from you,

You be mumu. Says who? Nothing is impossible. Any system can be compromised
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Denique(f): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin access go turn your account balance to binary number,,nonsense bank

From N2,000.00 to N1,954.23 cheesy
It is now left for you to convert to the next decimal point wink
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Dannjay(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2020
You don't know what you are talking about. what happens to those whose account has been wiped out without receiving any OTP?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Denique(f): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Dannjay:
You don't know what you are talking about. what happens to those whose account has been wiped out without receiving any OTP?
Ignore the novice speaking authoritatively on a field he is oblivious of undecided
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Wettoid123: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2020
trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am, this guy just put himself for trouble.
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by GeneralPula: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2020
MorataFC:
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Mosedge(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Always acting according to their name, granting access to fraud stars
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2020
akmath:
That is an expensive joke.
Cheap jokes are never funny.
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by AbuAeesha: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2020
keep ur money with access bank at ur own risk
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by ridbell01(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2020
MorataFC:
bankers can parked all your savings and borrow on your behalf
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by cosade(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2020
MorataFC:

Absolutely!

BVN is only a unique identifier for bank users.
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by ridbell01(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2020
MorataFC:
bankers can empty all your savings and borrow on your behalf
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by cosade(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2020
SoliBayNG:

You have no idea... Until it happens to you.

He is correct!
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Praktikals(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2020
MorataFC:
A collabo with telecom staff with wipe ur last kobo
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by fnep2smooth(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2020
MorataFC:
Big lie.... If they can't withdrew from it , they can use it to buy things online , probably foreign site that don't require otp or pin verification. Either ways you loose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by jeff1607(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2020
MorataFC:

hope you know cloning a sim in Nigeria is quite easy ESPECIALLY if you have done a retrieval or welcome back with road side vendors
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by gsmcoder: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2020
This guy hacked no shit, take a look at his skills, vital stuff missing.
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Starships4u(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2020
gji3ec1:
This person did not hack their database I'm sure, he's just chasing clout
So why do they now want to bring the perpetrator to book
Baba, their data base could have been jammed and peaked into.
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Princerichi0(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2020
gji3ec1:
I hope he finds it in prison.
Re: Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack by Fxwarrior: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2020
gji3ec1:

At the detriment of his own safety?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? / My Four Bank Accounts Restricted/frozen / How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.