Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? (29633 Views)

2023 Presidency: Who Do You Think The Organized Private Sector Will Support? / Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Who Becomes APC’s Flagbearer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by SeanBeezy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kingsley Moghalu for me!
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by IamYourNeighbor(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
I think it's a pipedream.

So I'm not making any fantasy wish.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by TheChameleon: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The God of yeebos.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Noel19: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lamasta:

Mind the way you address our next President

The Igbos love Osin-badoo and would be happy to have him as President but would you say the same for Pablo Tinubu, the most wanted Drug Kingpin since Pablo Escobar?

Pablo Tinubu is a greedy master that wouldn't want to see Osin-badoo as President.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Angelfrost(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

Kingsley Moghalu has no political experience

Nigeria is a complicated society

Leadership is way beyond speaking English

Peter Obi or Dave Umahi will do a great job!

If the opportunity ever comes the way of South East, Dave Umahi should be the unanimous candidate of prime choice!!!... He will be more nationally accepted and endorsed compared to Peter Obi!

Both of them are the very best Igbo nation has to offer for now!!!
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by mikemiyaki: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Gov. David Umahi of Ebonyi State o. Let's do it right o. He can be assisted by Gov. Zulum of Borno State.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by hollah123: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Noel19:

Why did Tinubu run away from America in the eighties?

Why is Pablo Tinubu the most wanted drug lord after Pablo Escobar ?
so Tinubu is wanted in America but America's ambassador to Nigeria is visiting him right?
ignorance is d problem with u igbos,u are just too emotional with your plight.Tinubu wasn't convicted in d USA,he only forfeited d proceeds of drugs sent to his account n he still had all d remaining money in his account intact b4 u argue bro use Google

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Noel19: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheChameleon:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The God of yeebos.

Mr. Hydraulic soup, Mark my words, after 2023 Pablo Tinubu might end up becoming president General of Amotekun vigilantes in South West.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Lamasta(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Noel19:

The Igbos love Osin-badoo and would be happy to have him as President but would you say the same for Pablo Tinubu, the most wanted Drug Kingpin since Pablo Escobar?

Pablo Tinubu is a greedy master that wouldn't want to see Osin-badoo as President.

You don't have a point...
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Noel19: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
hollah123:
so Tinubu is wanted in America but America's ambassador to Nigeria is visiting him right?
ignorance is d problem with u igbos,u are just too emotional with your plight.Tinubu wasn't convicted in d USA,he only forfeited d proceeds of drugs sent to his account n he still had all d remaining money in his account intact b4 u argue bro use Google

You wonder why they call you Afonja!

What has the Ambassador visit got to do with his drug case in the United States of America?

Let him travel to America first and see if he won't be dragged into Chicago's maximum penitentiary.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by losak9111(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bro. Rotimi Amechi nko. That has something for us.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Noel19: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lamasta:

You don't have a point...

But I've just made my point.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by ajl: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

Yoruba man I thought you said he’s ex convict...

Propagating senseless propaganda

Yoruba propaganda is stale

We wait 2023 Apc..

Tribeman, must you always resort to tribal name calling?
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by mentored: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
South-East presidency: who is your preferred candidate??

Okonjo iweala

Or peter Obi

Moughalu no get level atm
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Greenwisdom: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
if possible i prefer Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. she is the best person for the presidency position in the whole of the eastern region.
Is high time we project people with global vision not common thiefs as in the case of many eastern governors who may desire to become president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Onlinecashout: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
nku5:
Alhaji Tekno grin
lol
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by vioment: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Umahi for me for now, hopefully he remains consistent.

I like merit based choices. Wetin you dun do? To do one is a process, to do many shows consistency in the process.

Many big names we know did nothing but number 8, going round and round.

Gov umahi has a good sample size to judge from. The guy is too much for Nigerian standard of uplifting leadership.

If I was umahi people, it is time to put his name out there. A bright light cannot be hidden except it is purposely hidden.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Lamasta(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Noel19:

But I've just made my point.
Show your facts I don't like arguing without valid points or prove its a waste of energy biko
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Marlboro1: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Hope Uzodinma or Rotimi Amaechi
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by ejimatic: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
The question should have been ; Who can the north trust in the east to succeed Buhari? For now none but may be they will have one later.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by toprealman: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Peter Obi is bad luck, he made Atiku lost the last election.
Put your house in order first before spewing shii bro.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Noel19: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lamasta:

Show your facts I don't like arguing without valid points or prove its a waste of energy biko

Show which other fact? You also attested to the fact that he absconded from America when the FBI were about scooping him up for drug related offences.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Let the North retain their WASTErn SLaVES

We are bound for BIAFRAN EXIT
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by hollah123: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Noel19:

You wonder why they call you Afonja!

What has the Ambassador visit got to do with his drug case in the United States of America?

Let him travel to America first and see if he won't be dragged into Chicago's maximum penitentiary.
use your head n don't b a fool,if only u understand that the ambassador represents US interest in Nigeria.

u these people are just illiterates that doesn't deserve response,just imagine thrash.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by obailala(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Obi
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by makeitijn: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dr Chris ngige
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by PDPGuy: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Peter Obi or Gov. Dave Umahi

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Franking: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
It's important to note that it's Biafra first.

In the absence of that then Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by feedthenation(m): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Former CBN governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo from Anambra state
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Saig: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kingsley Moghalu or Godfrey will be fine. Kingsley was a deputy Governor of the CBN, that means he can handle our economy....
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Jostoman: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
upon all the issue we are battling with now, the only thing that bother you now is Igbo presidential candidate for 2023 abi? You no get work all.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by busomma: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bigflamie:
Orji Uzor Kalu or Peter Obi but I prefer Biafra to all these presidential horse sh*ts
U're one of the people that will never make Nigeria great & shame on u for that. How could u bring up Orji Uzo Kalu as a potential president of this country? An ex convict. Look at Abia state, rated the worst administered state in the country. I guess that's what u want Orji Uzo Kalu to duplicate in the whole country. Wake up from ur slumber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" / See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.