Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? (29614 Views)

2023 Presidency: Who Do You Think The Organized Private Sector Will Support? / Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Who Becomes APC’s Flagbearer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Masterchef(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
PDPGuy:
If both the APC and PDP field candidates of Igbo extraction, the two candidates will be Orji Kalu and Gov Dave Umahi
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by MajohBankz: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Actually we have nobody. They're all and the same. They are not voice of the people, they are as gullible as their south west partners in crime. In fact we've foregone it. From their clique, the Fulani caliphate would still rule by proxy just like the supreme Court governor.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by banhammy: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Remember we have Enugu Igbo different from Ebonyi Igbo.
Anambra Igbo can never queue Imo Igbo.
Abia Igbo is quite distinct from other Igbo.
So I doubt if South East can have one candidate.

If you ask people from South West, 60% of the electorates will queue behind Tinubu, 20% will go for other candidates base on different party lines, while the remaining 20% will just sit on the fence to watch the situation.

Reverse is the case in the Igbo Land, just ordinary Senate Presidency zoned to their region during Obasanjo regime, you know how many people occupied that post within 4 years, one even lost his life over that.
I wish Leopard has changed its spot.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by CodeTemplar: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Since all the Igbos in South east and other parts of Nigeria always call Tinubu because he was a two time Igbo governor in anambra..

I think Tinubu is my preferred person from the east
gringringringrin.

Team Igbo president
Team Nwoye Jagaban Tinubu Chidiebere

Pls no bashing... Let's say our choice with no insult..

God bless

Ok a serious thought, if an Igbo man will be the president to give Nigeria a better change... Then I am all in for an Igbo son..

So far he will change Nigeria for better.. I gat no grudges with any tribe... I just need a working country.. Coz I am tired of this current corntree
lol.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Jonathan39: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yorubas fear Peter Obi simply because he schooled their half baked professor during last vice presidential debate. grin grin
BIGGESThead6:

Peter Obi is bad luck, he made Atiku lost the last election.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Jonathan39: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Peter Obi is the sure bet. The best governor since the history of Nigeria.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Jonathan39: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Let my life be the way Peter Obi managed Anambra and let your life be the way Tinubu managed Lagos. Say amen. shocked
ogunsbanjul:
I prefer Joe Igbokwe. sikena present senior special adviser in Lagos state. Not those who were twice governors in their respective states and their people traveling out of the states to Lagos because of bad governance. If you can pray that your life should be like the way Orji Kalu left Abia state and Peter Obi left Anambra state's reserve like the way he gave Anambra state money to his family business in the name of getting interest.

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by ukahrawah: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Peter Obi
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Esji80(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:
Dave Umahi

Yes
That's my preferred choice from SE
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Jonathan39: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
You post is full of trash. The fear of an average Yoruba when Peter Obi name is mentioned is simply because no governor in southwest can match Peter Obi record and cv
wink2015:
IGBOCENTRICISM is worrying PETER OBI.

He is Igbocentric.

Remember we are talking about the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

Not the Governor of the SOUTH EAST or Governor of Anambra state.

WHICH of them that is appealing to the rest of Nigeria. OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA.

That is what the GOOD PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH EAST should be proposing.

THAT IS where KINGSLEY MUOGHALU have an edge over PETER OBI.

In a lay man 's language NIGERIA NEEDS AN IGBO PRESIDENT THAT CAN REACH OUT TO OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA not just the SOUTH EAST REGION.

That will quench that fear that IGBOS ARE NOT GOOD IN SHARING !

Also the fear that the IGBOS DO NOT OPEN THEIR BUSINESS SECRETS TO non Igbos.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by livenletlive: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
South-East presidency: who is your preferred candidate??
1.Peter Obi. Young, energetic and economically sound. Proven effective performance record.
. Dave Umahi. Economically sound and very effective resource management. Good performance track record.
3. Godfrey Onyema. Very calm and ardent diplomat. A patriot and one who believes in building a united country. Politically and economically sound.
One option here.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Deepthoughts: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=93483817]South-East presidency: who is your preferred candidate??[/1.peter obi,2.Ekweremadu 3.charles soludo.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by davidque: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Peter obi without a doubt
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by jikjimmy: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Senator Chukwuka Utazi from Enugu North senatorial district is our preferred choice come 2023.....,...
Agreed?
Yes, Agreed.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Lanquart: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
2023: Nigeria President of Igbo extraction

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Lanquart: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Here we go

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by frog12: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
ALEX OTTI .
ALEX OTTI .
ALEX OTTI .
ALEX OTTI .
ALEX OTTI .
ALEX OTTI .
ALEX OTTI .
ALEX OTTI .
ALEX OTTI .
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by intruder15(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Does wining his ward translate to Wining the general election? What stops him from Wining other parts of this Country. No be him mate Dey contest for President and win from every part of this Country?
Peter Obi na bad luck

A picture doesn't define a man. I guess u haven't been to Anambra before to see how he transformed it.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
donbachi:
I no see anybody there.
Na people like Tinubu na em you dey see.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by ggsquare: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
donbachi:
I no see anybody there.

Foreign affairs minister is good for that position
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ken Nnamani
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by g4gerald: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

Yoruba man I thought you said he’s ex convict...

Propagating senseless propaganda

Yoruba propaganda is stale

We wait 2023 Apc..
There's no propaganda there, kalu na ex convict that will soon return to jail
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Bannylove13: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
g4gerald:

There's no propaganda there, kalu na ex convict that will soon return to jail
Dry..
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by 8stargeneral: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Peter obi
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by 8stargeneral: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Peter Obi
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cmanforall:

Lol...
And Nigerians aren't ready to vote in unknown party yet.
I think the party managed to get one seat in the Senate occupied by Ifeanyi Ubah
indeed
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by fablani(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
do we even need the president?
biafra is all we want after all the regions that has produced the presidents and head of states for over 40yrs are way backwards than we that have not smell the seat
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by paulobi: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
donbachi:
I no see anybody there.

You must be a blind person.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Prof. Charles Soludo
Chief Dr George N. Moghalu, FBSE
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by joepepsy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmm, bullet proof car price don go up oo, we can't afford it.
Randerl:
Stella Oduah

Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by donbachi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
paulobi:

You must be a blind person.
name 3 for me.
Re: South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? by Johnrake69: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bigflamie:
Orji Uzor Kalu or Peter Obi but I prefer Biafra to all these presidential horse sh*ts

Let's not kid ourselves. It's going to be trading one Master for another. You can take it to the bank. Biafra will never solve the problems of the common man. The little resources that has been given to Igbo elites to develop the east how have they utilized it?

We need to realize that it's a class struggle. I have more in common with Mr Bawa I buy yam from at mile 12 market than Tony or Ndudi Elumelu that is from my village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Omisore, Says It Is Well / Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents / Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.