Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,329 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies (1338 Views)

Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? / Can A Relationship Be Successful Without Lies? / I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies by frank317: 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2011
guys i have been thinking. can a relationship really succceed without lies. i know some holier than thou people will say yes but after thinking it thru, i dont think it is possible. what about those things about u that u wouldnt want anybody to know and he/she is probing. those born again sisters that have aborted b4 giving their lives to christ wouldnt tell their husbands the truth no matter what. the fact is that the truth sometimes hurt and lies sometimes helps us protect our love ones and our love life. come to think of it, what is really bad about lying, y do we condem it when we it is unavoidable.

can some people who are involve in an "absolutely lie less" relationship tell me how they do it?
Re: Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies by sistajay(f): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
I'd love to be in a honest and transparent relationship, its heartbreakin when you're with someone who lies non stop!
Re: Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies by Mitchelin(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
In an ideal world where everything is perfect,it'd be possible, but with imperfect man and what obtains in the world as we see it it is a real herculean task to maintain a relationship without fibbing now and then.
sista-jay:

I'd love to be in a honest and transparent relationship, its heartbreakin when you're with someone who lies non stop!
. The problem is knowing when your partner is lying though I acquiesce to the fact that some people are born with a natural lie detector, I for one belong to that genre, which also makes us proficient liers, undecided
Either way you have to understand that sometimes you may have to do a little evil to foster a grater good, quite a paradox you'd say,but it is what it is. That white lie may just save your marriage forever, note that I said white lie.
Re: Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies by Brite02(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
@topic. . Gone r d days wen truth was d official language in a relationship, dz days lies z d order of d day. . . . . . U forced 2 lie 2 kp ya relationship goin, u lie too 2 mk ya gal/guy 2 b hapi, lies in evryfin.
Dia r 1s who r born-liars if u happen 2 date dem, i bet u u'd b corruptd by dia lies.
In summary, if livin a lie sustains ya relationship move on if nt change strategy.
Re: Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies by biola44: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
It succeeds with maturity: that's neither lieing nor telling the whole truth,
Re: Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies by kokoye(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2011
A lot of relationships would not have started without lies . . then the lies start falling off as the stuff starts getting more serious.

just saying,
Re: Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies by WISEONE247(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
never, never never, nothing buried stays buried it only a matter of time, we the wind blow the chicken yash is exposed, you get the drift cool
Re: Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies by pritypeety(f): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2011
Some things are better left unsaid in relationships, and it might not be considered as lying, But trust me things u cover up in your relationship would eventually tear u apart if u av conscience. so if u think u can live with the guilt of all the unsaid then good.
Re: Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies by seedord247(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2011
Capital NO

(1) (Reply)

He Said I Love You / Why Do Girls Cheat / Never Being In Love Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.