Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,871 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Yaba Vs Surulere For A Tech Guy - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Yaba Vs Surulere For A Tech Guy (574 Views)

I Got A Tech Job In Canada Without Learning How To Code / I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free / Is It Possible To Gain An Internship With A Tech Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaba Vs Surulere For A Tech Guy by Jonathan39: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
I am a tech guy(programmer), I am through with my NYSC and intend moving to Lagos.
I have been advised by some friends in Lagos to move to either surulere or yaba. But as a tech guy, I want to know which will be better for me in terms of networking with other programmers and conducive environment. I have budgeted 200k+ for a self contained apartment. Thank you
Re: Yaba Vs Surulere For A Tech Guy by chatinent: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Excuse you, the house budget, do you have the money at hand or is an expected money from the business you'll do when you relocate?
Re: Yaba Vs Surulere For A Tech Guy by Jonathan39: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
I have the money. Just want to know which is better between the two location
chatinent:
Excuse you, the house budget, do you have the money at hand or is an expected money from the business you'll do when you relocate?
Re: Yaba Vs Surulere For A Tech Guy by chingle5(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yaba bro to connect with like mind ex cchub and other hangout
Re: Yaba Vs Surulere For A Tech Guy by chatinent: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Jonathan39:
I have the money. Just want to know which is better between the two location

If so, I'll suggest Yaba.
Re: Yaba Vs Surulere For A Tech Guy by Jonathan39: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thank you
chingle5:
Yaba bro to connect with like mind ex cchub and other hangout
Re: Yaba Vs Surulere For A Tech Guy by Jonathan39: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thank you
chatinent:

If so, I'll suggest Yaba.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Paystack / Web Developer Needed To Develop Betking.com Betting Website Clone / Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.