Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help (850 Views)

My Gbola Does Not Have A Strong Erection . Help / Naira Marley Needs Salvation For Getting Erection On Olosho Twerking- Man. VIDEO / Painful Erection, Help Please (2) (3) (4)

I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by Hateandthunder: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
I've suddenly been unable the get an erection since yesterday ..help please I'm really worried
Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
wetin do d tin?
hope ur equipment wasnt stolen
Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by Stevyne: 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Your preeq deh sleep mode.
Just don't panic!

E go rise again
Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by Alonso80(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Everybody know say preek dey rise and fall
It will rise up again and stand up tall, and harder and stronger.
Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by Hateandthunder: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Alonso80:
Everybody know say preek dey rise and fall
It will rise up again and stand up tall, and harder and stronger.
have you experienced this before?
Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by Bahamas95(m): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2020
It could be psychological problem, let go of some burden in your heart and give yourself a treat and see how Mr John Thomas will wake up from sleep.....Not every problem is spiritual.

BTW Mr John Thomas won't see this kinda clean shaved pussssssy and still be sleeping, it must wake up.

Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by braine(m): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Try working out.

Reduce masturbation.

Get some good sleep.

You'll bounce back.
Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by Hateandthunder: 3:31am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by useful4us(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2020
Hateandthunder:
I've suddenly been unable the get an erection since yesterday ..help please I'm really worried

when was the last time u visited toilet? not defacating for a long period of time can also cause it
Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by ahatson(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2020
Try chew 1 or 2 leaves of bitter leaf and drink a cup of water. It might help
Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by Kaypaparino(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2020
Call or Text me on 08168034467..there's more to it ...Mr Kola
Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Apart for piss what else do you want to do
Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by proclinician: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2020
Fuel is 162 today and you're complaining ur penis is not standing. Do you want it to stand for justice?

Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by WICKEDNESS: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2020
Hateandthunder:

first of all op, you are very useless and stupid. Are we doctors or are we penis repairers?

What you are foolishly experiencing is as a result of consistent back to back Masturbation 17 times a day.

You penis has reach it's maximum limit of erection for a lifetime.

So just go and become a catholic priest that's the only place you can be useful.. Nonsense

Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by paulolee(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
dnt wori...jus read the whole bible book of leveticus and numbers...it would help you because if helped me
Re: I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
NormalNess if u Vaseline gbola grin

Stop alcohol intake if u do.

I'm Having A Sex Drought / It Feels So Good To Be Back / Hilarious: Cockroach Interrupts A Lady's Twerking Session (video)