Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) (13570 Views)

Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi / Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) / Emulate Jonathan, Congratulate Buhari, Tony Momoh Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kenplay:

You don't get the drift, the weakness of Jonathan is what made APC to act arrogance and have the audacity to tow with the South after his presidency.
If Jonathan was a strong leader, The North and APC in general would have towed with caution. they smell the man and perceive weakness all over him and handle him like a rag.
Yea you're right. And his government is even by far better than Buhari's.
Re: Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) by agabusta: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
tempex88:
Oba's comment is Partisan. He stylishly attacked Obaseki. My opinion from the video i watched though.

Obaseki opened his flanks by his response to the Oba's comments. Oba does not want buck passing, he just wants commitment from both sides that peace will ensue.
Re: Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) by earnit3: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
really
Re: Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) by freeborn02: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lol.

You have been saying this for the past 6 yrs, yet nothing happened. Isn't it high time for re appraisal?

Well, if you care to know, within same period, I have been soaring higher and higher in almost all aspects of life.

Send more prayers bro. Perhaps God is just adding inverters to the output. grin grin

I guess being a paid poster is your idea of "soaring higher"

Omode bu iroko, o boju w'eyin. Ko mo pe Kia Kia ko l'oluwere n pa'ni.

May God handle your life the same way Buhari handles Nigeria. Amen
Re: Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) by Simplyleo: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2020
freeborn02:

I guess being a paid poster is your idea of "soaring higher"

Omode bu iroko, o boju w'eyin. Ko mo pe Kia Kia ko l'oluwere n pa'ni.

May God handle your life the same way Buhari handles Nigeria. Amen
More of it bro, more grin

I'm enjoying it really really well. grin

Send it at least 10k times a day.

God is really wonderful and most merciful.

And He alone chooses what he wants. grin

Meet me in another thread and send more of those prayers.

Re: Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) by freeborn02: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

More of it bro, more grin

I'm enjoying it really really well. grin

Send it at least 10k times a day.

God is really wonderful and most merciful.

And He alone chooses what he wants. grin

Meet me in another thread and send more of those prayers.

Yeah bro. May God handle your life the way Buhari handles Nigeria. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 / Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) / Ayade's Political Appointees Hit 1100 This Week As Labour, Others Raise Eyebrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.