Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy (38588 Views)

Sharif-Aminu Blasphemy: Appeal Court Postpones Hearing Of Kano Musician’s Case / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by shamsin6300(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Wrath of God but he is also a merciful and forgiving God.

Was my Statement that wrong?

You are right Sir.
He 4gv whosoever dat seeks for his 4giveness but your repentance should be with a clean heart.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by shamsin6300(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Wrath of God but he is also a merciful and forgiving God.

Was my Statement that wrong?

You are right Sir.
He 4gv whosoever dat seeks for his 4giveness but your repentance should be with a clean heart.

And also there are some sins which are unforgivable like Shirk which is associating God with some1 or attributing the quality of God with someone unless the person truly repent b4 meeting with the Lord.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by tribalistdcriti: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
God knows this Sharia people will never grow brain. What if the guy denounces Islam will he get sentenced. It baffles me when I see some idiots trying to defend this rubbish, we can't run this country on two separate laws which contradict each other Sharia law and secular law. This contradicts and contravenes his right to freedom of speech endowed to him by the Nigerian constitution. No matter your religious affiliation this Sharia law is barbaric and if you support it you are an animal in human skin

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Commonsense99: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Empiree post=93530432 They don't know shit.
[b:

The reason many of them criticized the law is because majority of Nigerians are not used to obeying law. Many were born lawless[/b]ly. So they think everything is just free free free. Freedom is not free
Did the law permit stealing public funds? Gandollar who signed his death warrant, what did you do about his bribery video?
You conveniently forgot to impose sharia on a recorded thief, and come here to defend outdated laws.
- Does that guys video affect your development like politicians lootings?
-Do you even think an average Arabian likes blacks that you are prepared to Kill your brother for their Arabic religion?
-Was your forefathers islams or was it imposed on them by conquest?
-Do you think any Arabian is ready to kill his brother for an Hausa man's paganic religion of olden days?
This is just like southerners coming out to defend paganic laws like killing of twins in 2020

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by olaniyilukman(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
I am a Muslim but I am totally against this judgement... Allah is the only one that has the power to cndemn not we human that we have our own vices as well...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by EMMY76: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
The supreme court might set him free but he can easily get killed in prison or get jungle justice in the streets of kano.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by soyaq11: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Why not denounce Islam totally and have his freedom and peace of mind? This is 2020 for God's sake, peeps should stop allowing themselves to be emotionally blackmailed by some 12th century backward religion.
If that their Prophet was alive today , he still would have been a racist against Nigerians.. And here some are prepared to kill for his sake.
[s]
Commonsense99:
grin
Why not denounce Islam totally and have his freedom and peace of mind? This is 2020 for God's sake, peeps should stop allowing themselves to be emotionally blackmailed by some 12th century backward religion.
If that their Prophet was alive today , he still would have been a racist against Nigerians.. And here some are prepared to kill for his sake.
[/s]
Commonsense99:
grin
kindly please read Leviticus 24:10-16
commonsense isn't common
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Commonsense99: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
shamsin6300:

You are right Sir.
Dude, was your forefathers Islam's? Your problem is inferiority complex.. Travel out for once and find out how those Arabs you defend their religion view you.
soyaq11:
[s][/s]
kindly please read Leviticus 24:10-16
commonsense isn't common
You too, your problem is inferiority complex.
Countries like China rejected colonisation and religion of any kind, but you and your religious country Nigeria will die of hunger if they don't borrow from China.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
shamsin6300:

You are right Sir.

And also there are some sins which are unforgivable like Shirk which is associating God with some1 or attributing the quality of God with someone unless the person truly repent b4 meeting with the Lord.

So this one is an unforgivable sin right?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by shamsin6300(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
Commonsense99:

Dude, was your forefathers Islam's? Your problem is inferiority complex.. Travel out for once and find out how those Arabs you defend their religion view you.

Arab?
Lolx grin

I am following the teaching of Islam & its holy Book (Qur'an & Hadith's) not Arab. They are Arabians are human just as we are, hope you are not trying to give them a different attribute?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Commonsense99: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
shamsin6300:

Arab?
Lolx grin

I am following the teaching of Islam & its holy Book (Qur'an & Hadith's) not Arab. They are Arabians are human just as we are, hope you are not trying to give them a different attribute?
You didn't answer my first question, was your fore father's Islam?
Who exactly were you before you were conquered and bullied into Islam?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Kubernetes: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
VEXT:

The states falls under which country No state is above the law of the country... I'm sorry to say with the way this country is going,it may divide...You kill some one because of religion and you hate bokoharam because they kill some one who is against their believe, is there any difference between both of you?

Bro you are entitled to your opinion.
Verily,I give you this facts honestly and in truth.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Olichoke: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Denouncing Islam also attracts death sentence.
Then, this Islam of a thing is a serious bondage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Femijohn198: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Islam of peace,Abeg make Nigeria divide we are tired of religious crisis.even the so call leaders don't respect fundamental human rights.that boy is innocent.anyone who may says he or she has not sin should first caste a stone or conderm him.Bible says all have sin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Empiree: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
How does this help the guy?.

Can you think?.

It is you citizens that help them steal by glorifying politicians that suit you even if they are evil. You citizens would forsake good politicians because they have nothing to offer you illegally. So your leaders are reflection of you. I am not here to discuss politicians, religion bla bla bla.

My stand here is that this is state law and if you violate the law you will be crushed. And the only way to rescue yourself if you get in trouble with the law is to appeal and do things legally. Not rant on the internet which doesn't help anyone. You understand?
Commonsense99:

Did the law permit stealing public funds? Gandollar who signed his death warrant, what did you do about his bribery video?
You conveniently forgot to impose sharia on a recorded thief, and come here to defend outdated laws.
- Does that guys video affect your development like politicians lootings?
-Do you even think an average Arabian likes blacks that you are prepared to Kill your brother for their Arabic religion?
-Was your forefathers islams or was it imposed on them by conquest?
-Do you think any Arabian is ready to kill his brother for an Hausa man's paganic religion of olden days?
This is just like southerners coming out to defend paganic laws like killing of twins in 2020
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by tempest01(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Empiree:
You are not making sense. Your Bible approved of blasphemy law. Kano blasphemy law is biblical not Islamic. So stop this crap.

This is the right thing the guy's lawyer is doing by appealing his case not all the stupid noise and irrational criticisms of the law which don't help him.

I have maintained my position that I support the law. Law is law. And whatever the judgement is is subject to appeal which is exactly what the guy is doing. But bunch of you educated illiterates on NL platform don't understand anything about law.

Many of you criticized the law saying the guy has right to free speech. But do you realize in many countries in developed world you can get in trouble for your utterances?. A guy was sentenced to 10 years in prison in New York for simply saying things to autistic patient.

So everyone must over the law. Law is law and stop bull crap criticisms. The right thing to do is legal process which he's doing. Those of you that have been making noise about the judgement how did you help the guy?.

Which bible approved of blasphemy law?

This is the reason why texts read and copied without understanding is wrong. The old Testament of the Bible which is gotten from Jewish texts and (quite similar to the Islamic texts) talks about blasphemy as with the other texts mentioned.

We are Christians and followers of Christ. We are not bound by those texts, we use them for context. It was the build up to our religion which Christ came to show us.

In Christ's words, He without sin should cast the first stone.

When Jesus spoke about blasphemy against the holy spirit, he didn't even tell his followers to act on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by shamsin6300(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

So this one is an unforgivable sin right?

The said guy is aware of the consequence of what he just did. Blasphemy is a great sin.
How will you feel when someone insult your belief or what you are practising?

I don't insult other people's belief as u do.
Hope u c our difference?

Lastly, u want to know why God doesn't fight for himself? Because God command is be & it shall be. Is it God that came down & give the likes of bill gate, Dangote & co riches? Is it God that came down himself & bestow a leader for you guys?

Don't quote me please. There's nothing I will said to change you likewise u. Bye take care.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by shamsin6300(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Commonsense99:

You didn't answer my first question, was your fore father's Islam?
Who exactly were you before you were conquered and bullied into Islam?

So because my forefathers are farmers that means I also have to be a farmer or what?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Kez11: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
There is this maxim: The law is made for man, not man for
the law. When a law ceases to serve its purpose, it is either
amended or changed. In some instances, a new law is
enacted to keep up with the call of the times. On the other
hand, the law is only a shadow (or an antecedent) of good
things to come, not the realities themselves.

Very obvious the sharia court judgment will be quashed through the appeal but the guy should immediately leave Kano State once he regain his freedom...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
shamsin6300:

The said guy is aware of the consequence of what he just did. Blasphemy is a great sin.
How will you feel when someone insult your belief or what you are practising?

I don't insult other people's belief as u do.
Hope u c our difference?

Lastly, u want to know why God doesn't fight for himself? Because God command is be & it shall be. Is it God that came down & give the likes of bill gate, Dangote & co riches? Is it God that came down himself & bestow a leader for you guys?

Don't quote me please. There's nothing I will said to change you likewise u. Bye take care.

I need explanation.

You have now decided to fight for prophet mohammed since he can't fight for himself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by frankyychiji(f): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Hello

This isn’t about this current government.

Sharia Law was introduced into these states during Obasanjo’s tenure. And it has been operational since then.
My question is, is Barr Alapini safe?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Empiree: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
tempest01:

Which bible approved of blasphemy law?
I don't want to talk about religion in this thread but you can have these verses.

Leviticus 24:16

"anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death."

Luke 12:10

And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but the one who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

Matthew 12:31-32

Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Mark 3:29

But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”—
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by tribalistdcriti: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
ayedebe22:
see below
you're a cursed idiot like your dad
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by dadakuta: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
I wish God to save him so that he can see the peace in his so called religion of peace...
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by tempest01(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Empiree:
I don't want to talk about religion in this thread but you can have these verses.

Leviticus 24:16

"anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death."

Luke 12:10

And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but the one who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

Matthew 12:31-32

Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Mark 3:29

But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”—

Go back and read my reply to you again
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by frankyychiji(f): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Benbellamor:

GBAMsolutely
But this same zombie and his family pleaded guilty.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by blackfase(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Religion of pshit...lol
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by frankyychiji(f): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
kadiri3:
mumu no freedom of speech on religion go to israel and blast Jews whether the no go beat u to death
You are blind and I doubt you even want to regain your sight.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by robosky02(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
And book haram members are given amnesty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante / Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo / Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.