Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy (38617 Views)

Sharif-Aminu Blasphemy: Appeal Court Postpones Hearing Of Kano Musician’s Case / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by seunlayi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
VEXT:

The same way non Muslim soldierd should not
interfere in the fight against bokoharam, since it is a Muslim affair!!!
thanks a lot
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Btruth: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
At last, he was given an opportunity to right of appeal. We hope he will be heard fairly.

Kudos. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Empiree: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thank you. Nigerians are very ignorant. They can be very annoying. They don't know shit.

The reason many of them criticized the law is because majority of Nigerians are not used to obeying law. Many were born lawlessly. So they think everything is just free free free. Freedom is not free
Amotolongbo:
Hello

This isn’t about this current government.

Sharia Law was introduced into these states during Obasanjo’s tenure. And it has been operational since then.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Sarah20A(f): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
This guy should just denounce his faith and religion
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
shamsin6300:
U will regret this God willing

You want to declare jihad or fatwa on me?

Which one?

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Empiree: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Btruth:
At last, he was given an opportunity to right of appeal. We hope he will be heard fairly.

Kudos. cheesy
guy, appeal option was already available. Majority of you guys are clueless about the law. Appeal is applicable worldwide except where exception is made. Ignorance is what is worrying many of you. Even kano court already gave him option to appeal right before and after the judgement but hatred didn't allow many too read.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Incandescent(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Empiree:
Thank you. Nigerians are very ignorant. They can be very annoying. They don't know shit.

The reason many of them criticized the law is because majority of Nigerians are not used to obeying law. Many were born lawlessly. So they think everything is just free free free. Freedom is not free

You are just a typical Islamic idiot hallucinating all over the place. What are you saying? Can ypu read the nonsense yourself?
Also, why must you all fight for Mohammed? Is he lame or blind or deaf??

10 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by DennisEche(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
IF ONLY THERE IS FREEDOM TO DENOUNCE ISLAM, WALAHI ISLAM FOR KNOW DE AGAIN, MOST PEOPLE ARE THERE BECASUE OF THE COMPULSION AND FEAR OF ATTACKS

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by ehinmowo: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
kadiri3:
mumu no freedom of speech on religion go to israel and blast Jews whether the no go beat u to death

You are an idiot. Show me a news article that says someone was linched in Isreal for insulting God. The irony of it is that the guy did not even insult God or Allah or whatever name you call him. He insulted Mohammed (which is not even sure stuff. ).

Is Mohammed a tyrant or religious leaders? because only tyrants kill opposition. I don't know if you people have taken the foundation of what d prophet laid to the extreme or you are just acting out what the religion stands for.

Yet you want to kill him. Even if it's is happening in Isreal, does it make it right. Must be people behave like animal? Ganduje was caught on camera stealing, have you cut his hands? Yet he would be the one to sign the death sentence.

Religion makes people lose their sense of reasoning. You will see professors supporting this barberic act.

One thing I have come to understand is that even the traditional African religion does not do many evil things that the religions that imposed on Africans are doing.

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Empiree: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Incandescent:

You are just a typical Islamic idiot hallucinating all over the place. What are you saying? Can ypu read the nonsense yourself?
Also, why must you all fight for Mohammed? Is he lame or blind or deaf??
smh. What the heck is wrong with you?. This is state law. Are you here crazy?. This law was there since 1999 during Christian obasanjo regime and recognized by federal govt. No one is fighting for Muhammad. This is state law. Why do you crazy people don't understand shit?. Why do you guys love lawlessness?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by TheChameleon: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Many insane people do awful things out of evil religious belief, declaring death on a human that breath and talk like them, using religion as a cover the same way Osama Bin laden did.
Revelation 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the *murderers* the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars-- they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Sharap. All of una are religious nuts.

They just seem nuttier angry

"Fiery lake" you don go there before ? undecided
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Islam na harsh religion ooo

respect Mohamed or you die!!!
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Kubernetes: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
VEXT:

The same way non Muslim soldiers should not
interfere in the fight against bokoharam, since it is a Muslim affair!!!

Nigerian constitution approves the penal shariah code and that's why it's in operation.
Boko Haram infidels are only a faction of misguided elements misinterpreting the Quran in their selfish way who wanna take over the sovereignty of the Nation.And that's why they kill any obstruction that come their way,be it muslims, christians,emir's,clerics, army, police,citizens etc.The Nigerian Army is to defend the Nigerian state.Know that Nigeria practice a secularism at the federal level while states can practice christian law or shariah law.I hope you know law differs in American states too.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Btruth: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Empiree:
guy, appeal option was already available. Majority of you guys are clueless about the law. Appeal is applicable worldwide except where exception is made. Ignorance is what is worrying many of you. Even kano court already gave him option to appeal right before and after the judgement but hatred didn't allow many too read.
I know Oga. But the news last week was that he was denied a visit from his brief, probably from his families too. That wasn't fair I suppose. sad

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Agugbadin: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
He has a right to live
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nigeria!

The manner that Islam is practiced, even more in Nigeria, makes the religion so uninteresting.

What is it that would make me desire to be a MUSLIM?

Religion of DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by shamsin6300(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You want to declare jihad or fatwa on me?

Which one?

None bruh.
You will meet the wrath of God.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by chinchonglee(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kubernetes:

sharia penal code was enacted in the year 2000 by the Kano state gvt.
It's state clearly that the offence for blasphemy.Yet the foolish musician went ahead to do what he did. The society cannot reform except with some stringent laws and that's why you hardly hear of any of such offences in the last 20 years.
Let our constitution put a death sentence for corrupt people and see if there will ever be so many corrupt cases the way we are having it now.
Moreover,I don't know why non muslims are interfering in other people's religion.
u re a big fool bro... Islamic laws is very different from our societal laws.

what positive effect will this law have on the society
will it make the economy better
why don't the USA practice this law
u re goddamn dumb bro! u knw ntn aside shedding blood unnecessarily.
useless Boko Haram!

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Acrofab: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
how can I download his song pls
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Ategberoson(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
tell them all Muslim are terrorist they fly up and say Islam doesn't condone killing of another human then asked them why is Sharia law prosecuting and murdering people for blasphemy and they will be dumbfounded

religion had been a big threat to humanity for decade but Northerrners hypocrisy on religious and politics is too disgusting

I doubt if those people actually have human brain in the head

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by tribalistdcriti: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
shamsin6300:

None bruh.
You will meet the wrath of God.
then why can't that God fight for himself instead of people helping him to kill and cut off people arms

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by shamsin6300(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
tribalistdcriti:
then why can't that God fight for himself instead of people helping him to kill and cut off people arms

What's ur belief?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by akure1stson: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kubernetes:

sharia penal code was enacted in the year 2000 by the Kano state gvt.
It's state clearly that the offence for blasphemy.Yet the foolish musician went ahead to do what he did.The society cannot reform except with some stringent laws and that's why you hardly hear of any of such offences in the last 20 years.
Let our constitution put a death sentence for corrupt people and see if there will ever be so many corrupt cases the way we are having it now.
Moreover,I don't know why non muslims are interfering in other people's religion.

this is not an issue of being Muslim or not, the victim is a Nigerian like u and i

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by tribalistdcriti: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
shamsin6300:

What's ur belief?
I believe humans should not be the ones to fight for GOD Sharia law is too archaic for a modern society even Saudi Arabia is already shedding some of this practices

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by VEXT: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kubernetes:

Nigerian constitution approves the penal shariah code and that's why it's in operation.
Boko Haram infidels are only a faction of misguided elements misinterpreting the Quran in their selfish way who wanna take over the sovereignty of the Nation.And that's why they kill any obstruction that come their way,be it muslims, christians,emir's,clerics, army, police,citizens etc.The Nigerian Army is to defend the Nigerian state.Know that Nigeria practice a secularism at the federal level while states can practice christian law or shariah law.I hope you know law differs in American states too.
The states falls under which country No state is above the law of the country... I'm sorry to say with the way this country is going,it may divide...You kill some one because of religion and you hate bokoharam because they kill some one who is against their believe, is there any difference between both of you?

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by shamsin6300(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
tribalistdcriti:
I believe humans should not be the ones to fight for GOD Sharia law is to archaic for a modern society even Saudi Arabia is already shedding some of this practices

By belief I mean what religion are you practising?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by walozanga(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Abeg weytin this guy sing wey dey vex them. I want to listen to it

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by tribalistdcriti: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
walozanga:
Abeg weytin this guy sing wey dey vex them.
I want to listen to it
even me I want hear the music wey d guy sing

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
his appeal is meritorious.....so therefore the High court will set aside the Sharia Courts frivolous judgement
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
shamsin6300:

None bruh. You will meet the wrath of God.

Wrath of God but he is also a merciful and forgiving God.
Was my Statement that wrong?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Empiree: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Btruth:
I know Oga. But the news last week was that he was denied a visit from his brief, probably from his families too. That wasn't fair I suppose. sad
this is normal in every country. Did you not hear many cases even in western world where accused is denied attorney sometimes?. Please let's stop adding sentiment to legal issue. It is not helpful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ritualist Caught Exhuming Corpses In Kogi, Almost Lynched By Irate Mob (photos) / Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK / Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.