Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy (38622 Views)

Sharif-Aminu Blasphemy: Appeal Court Postpones Hearing Of Kano Musician’s Case / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Empiree: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
You actually feel like you made sense, right?. Evidences abound in your New Testament that you must follow old laws. If you are not bound by old laws, how dare you only picked tithes from old laws and abandoned other old laws?. You picked and chose what pleased you.

There is no evidence in New Testament that suggest old laws are redundant. Unfortunately Jesus himself was not sent to you. He doesn't know you guys. He was sent ONLY to the Jews. New Testament is a fabricated theory. If you truly want to be "Christlike" you must follow old laws from A to Z. The Laws stand. Your parallel comparison between 1960 and 1999 constitution is really bogus attempt to shield yourselves. So, No, Jesus Did Not Soften the Old Testament–In Fact He Did the Opposite. These are few examples in the New Testament to prove old laws are still valid.

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

So by so doing, punishment for blasphemy according to your Bible is.....

One who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall be put to death; the whole congregation shall stone the blasphemer. Aliens as well as citizens, when they blaspheme the Name, shall be put to death. (NRSV) — Leviticus 24:16

Not only this. There are more laws to carry out. Cheaters Must Die

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. (NIV) — Leviticus 20:10

Dishonoring parents is something very common in christiandom. They brought this modern civilization that disrespects and insults people. Bible says

Anyone who dishonors father or mother must be put to death. Such a person is guilty of a capital offense. (NLT) — Leviticus 20:9

People Who Work on Sunday Should be Killed

You have six days each week for your ordinary work, but the seventh day must be a Sabbath day of complete rest, a holy day dedicated to the LORD. Anyone who works on that day must be put to death. (NLT) — Exodus 35:2

There are many more despicable death sentences in your Bible. Yet you got the nerve to criticize Islam. You are bound to follow and apply old laws. If you fail to do so you are not christlike.

egobetatoday:

Nobody is denying the Old Testament. Christianity originally means people who behave like Christ, which simply means there was no Christianity before Jesus Christ was born. Why do Muslims like to always compare everything of theirs to Christianity, u should all be ashamed of ur selves. We don't follow Old Testament as Christians because it's the old law (Jewish law), we follow the New Testament, which the Jews don't follow because they are Jewish ( is this still difficult to understand?) Let me make u understand, if you still want to, using the old Nigerian law of 1960 and the new Nigerian law of 1999. all Nigerians are bound by the Nigerian constitution of 1999, because the 1960 constitution has been done away with. So also are Christians bound by the New Testament and not the Judaic law. So Christians don't deny the Old Testament, we only inform u all, and rightly so, that we are not bound by the Old Testament. But we know you all like to argue and compare with the Bible and Christianity Lol just like Aba made product like to compare to Gucci
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Here I am thinking the northern elites actually did something to please their masses not knowing they actually swindled the poor soul.
I thought the appeal will be heard at an Upper sharia court or some higher court in Islamic jurisprudence not knowing that the first port of appeal is at the state high court.
This implies that the sharia law is going to be subservient in all wise to the "Kafir" Nigerian constitution the poor an illiterate masses including Shekau were convinced by their leaders was the cause of their problems. With this reality, it's obvious that any judgment given by the sharia court which is punitive will always be trashed as against the constitution of the Federal Republic even up to the supreme court except if the secular Nigerian society have no interest or are not made aware of the judgment. Such a pity.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Empiree:
You actually feel like you made sense, right?. Evidences abound in your New Testament that you must follow old laws. If you are not bound by old laws, how dare you only picked tithes from old laws and abandoned other old laws?. You picked and chose what pleased you.

There is no evidence in New Testament that suggest old laws are redundant. Unfortunately Jesus himself was not sent to you. He doesn't know you guys. He was sent ONLY to the Jews. New Testament is a fabricated theory. If you truly want to be "Christlike" you must follow old laws from A to Z. The Laws stand. Your parallel comparison between 1960 and 1999 constitution is really bogus attempt to shield yourselves. So, No, Jesus Did Not Soften the Old Testament–In Fact He Did the Opposite. These are few examples in the New Testament to prove old laws are still valid.

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

One who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall be put to death; the whole congregation shall stone the blasphemer. Aliens as well as citizens, when they blaspheme the Name, shall be put to death. (NRSV) — Leviticus 24:16

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. (NIV) — Leviticus 20:10

Dishonoring parents is something very common in christiandom. They brought this modern civilization that disrespects and insults people. Bible says

Anyone who dishonors father or mother must be put to death. Such a person is guilty of a capital offense. (NLT) — Leviticus 20:9

You have six days each week for your ordinary work, but the seventh day must be a Sabbath day of complete rest, a holy day dedicated to the LORD. Anyone who works on that day must be put to death. (NLT) — Exodus 35:2

There are many more despicable death sentences in your Bible. Yet you got the nerve to criticize Islam. You are bound to follow and apply old laws. If you fail to do so you are not christlike.

Apart from the fact that you misquoted the Bible wrongly multiple times, does it not bother you that all those laws are almost the same way or exactly the same way in ur quran. Does it not occur to you that your quran is a plagiarized form of the Bible
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Empiree: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Apart from the fact that you misquoted the Bible wrongly multiple times, does it not bother you that all those laws are almost the same way or exactly the same way in ur quran. Does it not occur to you that your quran is a plagiarized form of the Bible
you didn't provide proof
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by egobetatoday: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Empiree:

You actually feel like you made sense, right?
If I didn't make sense you wouldn't respond. So, obviously I made so much sense you had to reel out quotes from the Old Testament. So, I got you where I wanted ( you cannot defend your religion without bringing in Christianity lol)

If you are not bound by old laws, how dare you only picked tithes from old laws and abandoned other old laws?.
Like I told u, I am a Christian so I don't pay tithe ( are u sure u are intelligent al at? How many times do u want to hear that? Lol)

He was sent ONLY to the Jews.
He said he was sent to the LOST SHEEP OF THE TRIBE OF ISREAL (this means there is also THE FOUND SHEEP or the sheep who were never lost, But was sent to THE LOST SHEEP. He didn't say he was sent to ONLY ISREAL?) Like we all know, the lost sheep still didn't accept him. The more reason he was sent to them. By reason of coming for the lost sheep, others are automatically brought to the saving grace of God.

New Testament is a fabricated theory.
Ok . I also believe the Quran is a concoction by your prophet filled with kill, kill, kill.

If you truly want to be "Christlike" you must follow old laws from A to Z.
So says a Muslim. Jesus didn't tell me that in the New Testament. I will be "Christlike" by behaving like Jesus Christ only.

It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)
Yes. Because there will still be judgement at the end of time. But he brought new laws like give generously (New Testament) in place of tithe (Old Testament), the greatest commandment is love God and ur neighbors etc (Go and read Mathew)

I won't reply to anything u quoted from the Old Testament because I AM A CHRISTIAN

Are Christians the reason why Islam is in love with death penalty? Can u make me understand why u always compare to Christians? Like I said na only Aba made product dey always look for Gucci and Chanel to compare with. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Empiree:
you didn't provide proof
Luke 16:17 was to point to the finality of God's laws. They were to be kept and fulfilled
John 17:9 was the judgment/result on the Jews. They were supposed to keep the law but yet failed
Matt 5:17 was a confirmation of Jesus' ministry on earth. It was to fulfill the law which man had consistently failed at fulfilling.
You cannot understand the narratives of the Gospel except you open your mind to receive Jesus Christ.
You're reading it as you guys do the Quran, expecting to be saved by your deeds. Romans 8:1 shows that Jesus Christ is all that is needed to fulfill the law, not necessarily doing all that is in it because as it is obvious from this Aminu matter and others, it is humanly impossible to fulfill all the laws.

It is funny to note you refer to the death sentences in the Bible as despicable whereas that of the Quran which is a copycat of the Bible's is acceptable to you. Is that not hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by egobetatoday: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Empiree:

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Xisnin(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
SirMichael1:
That's a lie. Sharia law applies only to the muslim people. If you're not a muslim and accused of blasphemy, your case will not go through the sharia court but a judiciary court, cause you don't understand islamic rules.
Blasphemy laws are primarily targeted at non-muslims.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by oka4mt: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kubernetes:

sharia penal code was enacted in the year 2000 by the Kano state gvt.
It's state clearly that the offence for blasphemy.Yet the foolish musician went ahead to do what he did.The society cannot reform except with some stringent laws and that's why you hardly hear of any of such offences in the last 20 years.
Let our constitution put a death sentence for corrupt people and see if there will ever be so many corrupt cases the way we are having it now.
Moreover,I don't know why non muslims are interfering in other people's religion.

Mr Oga.
we interfere because we are humans with good minds
we preserve and renew life. not destroy it
peace shall continue to be d code of the day. OGA SIR.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by oka4mt: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
[quote author=egobetatoday post=93573091][/quote]
Simply a MU**
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Mummymanal(f): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Empiree:
you didn't provide proof

Assalamu alaikum warahamatullah
Good evening sir
How's everyone
How's work
Brother I have been trying to email you but my phone has fault and I don't know if you received my email
Please check your email or reply me tru here
Thank you may
Allah bless you and your family
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Empiree: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
`
Agbegbaorogboye:

Luke 16:17 was to point to the finality of God's laws. They were to be kept and fulfilled
John 17:9 was the judgment/result on the Jews. They were supposed to keep the law but yet failed
Matt 5:17 was a confirmation of Jesus' ministry on earth. It was to fulfill the law which man had consistently failed at fulfilling.
You cannot understand the narratives of the Gospel except you open your mind to receive Jesus Christ.
which means Jesus(p) has nothing to do with christians and christianity. He was sent to a set of people, the Jews. Interestingly you admitted Old Laws are still valid till today. You admitted Jews did not fulfil the Laws and they have shamelessly abandoned the Laws. Yet you claimed they are "chosen people". How are they "chosen people" from God if they don't abide by His Laws. How do you resolve this obvious contradictions of yours?

You're reading it as you guys do the Quran, expecting to be saved by your deeds. Romans 8:1 shows that Jesus Christ is all that is needed to fulfill the law, not necessarily doing all that is in it because as it is obvious from this Aminu matter and others, it is humanly impossible to fulfill all the laws.
Who is talking in Romans 8:1?. It is only God that the Right to say this about Jesus but Romans was written by Paul. Paul did not have authority to say this. His words are invalid. Paul himself admitted to have lied in the same book of Romans.

"If the truth of God has been spread by my lie, then why am I judged a sinner." Romans 3:7

So Paul admitted he lied to propagate his religion (christianity). Why do you think sensible human beings should believe him?

It is funny to note you refer to the death sentences in the Bible as despicable whereas that of the Quran which is a copycat of the Bible's is acceptable to you. Is that not hypocrisy?
Show us in the Quran where Quran copied Bible?. Show us death sentence in the Quran apart from murder?. The only death sentence in the Quran is in the case of murder which is universal law. Show us in the Quran where it says to kill someone for insulting their parents?. Show us in the Quran where it says to kill whoever blasphemes God?. Show us in the Quran it says to kill cheaters?. Show us int he Quran where it says to kill adulterers?. All these are mentioned in your Bible yet you said Quran copied from Bible. If you don't show us these evidences then you're a liar like Paul, the founder and rector of christianity. Does Quran looks like it was authored by people?. Check this out

And this Quran is not such as could be forged by those besides Allah,... Q10:37

Does this sounds like Paul, Mathews, Mark, Luke and John?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by yellowman2225(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2020
Empiree:
`which means Jesus(p) has nothing to do with christians and christianity. He was sent to a set of people, the Jews. Interestingly you admitted Old Laws are still valid till today. You admitted Jews did not fulfil the Laws and they have shamelessly abandoned the Laws. Yet you claimed they are "chosen people". How are they "chosen people" from God if they don't abide by His Laws. How do you resolve this obvious contradictions of yours?

Who is talking in Romans 8:1?. It is only God that the Right to say this about Jesus but Romans was written by Paul. Paul did not have authority to say this. His words are invalid. Paul himself admitted to have lied in the same book of Romans.

"If the truth of God has been spread by my lie, then why am I judged a sinner." Romans 3:7

So Paul admitted he lied to propagate his religion (christianity). Why do you think sensible human beings should believe him?

Show us in the Quran where Quran copied Bible?. [/b]Show us death sentence in the Quran apart from murder?. The only death sentence in the Quran is in the case of murder which is universal law.[b] Show us in the Quran where it says to kill someone for insulting their parents?. Show us in the Quran where it says to kill whoever blasphemes God?. Show us in the Quran it says to kill cheaters?. Show us int he Quran where it says to kill adulterers?. All these are mentioned in your Bible yet you said Quran copied from Bible. If you don't show us these evidences then you're a liar like Paul, the founder and rector of christianity. Does Quran looks like it was authored by people?. Check this out

And this Quran is not such as could be forged by those besides Allah,... Q10:37

Does this sounds like Paul, Mathews, Mark, Luke and John?

So you now mean killing because of blasphemy doesn't exist in the Quran? Then why do you support the killing of the Kano musician if Quran doesn't approve that?

Sharia is only meant for oppression of the poor inghe North.

Ganduje was caught collecting dollars on camera, Sharia should have made him lose his arms albeit. All those drug abusers in the North that drinks codeine like water are still roaming freely on the street while you destroy alcohols that's legally produced in Nigeria. Yet you collect vat from same company to develop your state! Is that not hypocrisy? 0
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by soyaq11: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2020
egobetatoday:

Is Leviticus 24:10-16 part of Christianity (Matthew to Revelation) or u just need 'leviticus' because of the blind argument u are interested in?
True true common sense isn't common.
so you accept part of the holy book and reject part bro don't be deceive. the Christianity is a name after Christ not before and during the life time of Christ.the bible is
Genesis to revelation there is nothing like Matthew to revelation wake up dude.

I have not come to do away with them, but to make their teachings come true.
Holman Christian Standard Bible " ...
Matthew 5:17 KJV · Matthew 5:18 ·
Matthew 5:17 NASB · Matthew 5:17 NIV
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Empiree: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2020
yellowman2225:

So you now mean killing because of blasphemy doesn't exist in the Quran? Then why do you support the killing of the Kano musician if Quran doesn't approve that?
Quote me where I wanted the guy killed?. Majority of you don't read to understand. You are blinded by hatred and emotion. I said several times that I only defended the law. To defend the law is different from supporting the judgement. I simply said the law is valid and law is law. I gave my view on going about rescuing the guy and pleading to the authority and filling appeal in court because I understand it is against the law to blaspheme. But majority of you people are of the opinion that the law is invalid which I opposed. I opposed because the law is recognized by state and federal govt. Therefore, what needed to be done is to go through legal process by filling appeal. By reaching out to politicians and political activists to plead to Kano state. This is the right way to rescue the guy which I have pointed out severally but many of you are just talking on the internet about invalidity of the law which doesn't help the guy.

Despite your noise, all lawyers in charge, jury and governor decide his fate but you people are just talking online which would never stop authority from carrying out death penalty. I cited series of examples how to deal legally with a case like this to help the guy have his judgement vacated or reduced. So what I have been saying is exactly what his lawyers are doing by filling appeal. But you guys are yelling here doesn't help. So how did I want him executed?. Besides, this is not about Qur'an. It is you guys that keep talking from religious lense. I simply maintained that this is State law but you guys keep condemning religion which means majority of you don't understand how legal process works. Just because he's sentenced to die doesn't mean death penalty would be carried out. There is room for appeal or pardon. So please don't misrepresent my position. What am I going to do with his death?. Do I gain anything from it?.

So my point all along was that you must recognize the law. Bow to the law and then follow necessary legal steps to help the guy. This is what I have been saying. Blasphemy law is valid until govt decides to repeal it.

Sharia is only meant for oppression of the poor inghe North.
Has common law constitution helped Nigerians?. Have common citizens not jailed for petty crimes?. What about a case of a guy who was sentenced to 5 yrs in prison for stealing bread in Lagos some years ago?. Don't you have corrupt politicians in other parts of the country?. Stop your trash. There are injustices across the board. Fayose is from south west and many Southwest politicians have evaded criminal and civil cases. But poor people are at the bottom of the spectrum. So my point is wherever country or state you find yourself always respect the law. If you violate the law, don't cry about invalidity of the law. Law is law.

Ganduje was caught collecting dollars on camera, Sharia should have made him lose his arms albeit. All those drug abusers in the North that drinks codeine like water are still roaming freely on the street while you destroy alcohols that's legally produced in Nigeria. Yet you collect vat from same company to develop your state! Is that not hypocrisy? 0
How does this helps situation on ground?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by egobetatoday: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
soyaq11:

so you accept part of the holy book and reject part bro don't be deceive. the Christianity is a name after Christ not before and during the life time of Christ.the bible is
Genesis to revelation there is nothing like Matthew to revelation wake up dude.

I have not come to do away with them, but to make their teachings come true.
Holman Christian Standard Bible " ...
Matthew 5:17 KJV · Matthew 5:18 ·
Matthew 5:17 NASB · Matthew 5:17 NIV

Muslims biggest problem is just that they can't stay true to their religion. They are everywhere like confused human beings (I will explain soon). I can never understand why you decide to bring up Christianity anytime a bad behavior is mentioned in your religion. Do we bring up Islam when a pastor is caught raping? We, the Christians condemn them ourselves. Why can't you stay true to your religion? Why can't you all bring out points from your Koran to support why you Muslims do something or why you don't. Why must you use bible to justify what you do in Islam? If the bible says it, then it is right abi? Because the understanding I get when you do that is - the Bible is the correct book, if something is there then we are justified to do it in Islam. Why can't you stand and defend your position using the Koran? Is the Koran fake? I now liken it to a case of "Aba made product, for lack of good quality will always strive to look like Gucci, Chanel etc have you ever seen Chanel product comparing itself to Aba made product? NEVER? We expect that when cases like this recent blasphemy one came up , you all insist/ agree that the guy deserves a death sentence as stated in Koran/Hadith chapter SOSOSO VERSE SOSOSO. Or if it's not worth a sentence you say so based on Koran/Hadith chapter SOSOSO. But No, they won't. Some will be struggling to portray their religion in a good light, saying, the prophet stayed peacefully with other religions oo so it's not good to kill. Others will be saying the Hadith say we should kill any blasphemer oo, another set will be struggling tooth and nail to compare with the bible, reeling out bible verses upon bible verses, to show that killing is okay (the explanation). You should be ashamed of yourselfs bunch of confused lot. I want you to stand by what your Koran advised. Should he be killed or not. If you say the Koran agrees on death sentence then we will tell you all that a religion should make you better not worse. Only cultists kill. And if you say otherwise then we can listen to you all.

I have also noticed that Muslims give their own Koran meaning to bible verses. That is not right and also shows how myopic you all are. we don't have anything in common. You have to read a whole chapter in order to understand the verses in that chapter considering that they are letters/ epistles that were written and then divided into chapters and verses. We usually don't answer u people because like I said above, we see you people as confused lot. 'I have not come to do away with the law but to fulfill it' simply means Jesus has come to the world as prophesied by the other prophets before him. The children of Israel had been taught by their forefathers that the messiah will come. So he came to fulfil those prophesies. The coming of Jesus (which was prophesied by the law) marks the end of the law and the beginning of GRACE. Read the chapters before that verse to really understand if YOU REALLY WANT UNDERSTANDING.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by soyaq11: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=egobetatoday post=93613082]

you are one of the must confuse human on earth and if anyone told you,you need to read the whole bible b4 you can understand LEVITICUS my friend you need deliverance
Leviticus is the easiest chapter in bible that need no interpretation. it a LAW from the era of Adam till that.
let that sink into your head.
the man made law (constitution )which you are try so hard to defend what have we gain from it.
let used the law for one year in Nigeria u will see greater reduction in Crime, rape ,adultery, furnication ,terrorism, corruption etc.
don't be deceived with the word Shari'a as a Muslim law.
see it from the law of Adam till date that is why we back every sharia law with scripture from the book of Moses Jesus Abraham and so on.
for you to be a Muslim you most believe Jesus not as a son of God but as a messenger of God
you must believe the Bible except does verses that as been alter (u no dem)
you must believe Moses and his book
Abraham and his book
daud and his book
etc
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by egobetatoday: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=soyaq11 post=93671390][/quote]

Death, death, death is all what u Muslims know. If they are not killing, they are trying to help their God to judge a mere human being. God is God, humans are humans! See my guy, God is a God of judgement. What is the use pretending to be holy (like u Muslims do) when God already knows what you are going to do at 2pm tomorrow? U think God doesn't know a rapist even though he is able to conceal all his acts? You think God doesn't know the number of abortions a girl has done for you? You Muslims belittle God that's why we Christians know Allah cannot be God. Why do you have to help God if he is all knowing? He will judge all when they die. Before that time you have ALLLLLL THE TIME TO REPENT!
If you finish helping your God to judge humans on earth, he will have no work to do in heaven na. ONLY GOD HAS THE AUTHORITY TO JUDGE. You Muslims take away this AUTHORITY from God when you judge your FELLOW HUMANS instead of waiting for him to do HIS WORK when the time is RIGHT, that is the point.

One other thing, u Muslims keep saying the bible is altered lol. You think we believe Mohammad was visited by any angel? Most likely a demon.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by soyaq11: 12:21am On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=egobetatoday post=93725434]

i can see your level of ignorance ordinary language you don't understand how will you now belief that the bible is alter..Allah is an Arabic word for God
as
Chinese..................Prussa
Dutch.....................Godt
Egyptian (old).............Teut
Egyptian (modern).........Teun
English....................God
French.....................Dieu
German....................Gott
German (old)...............Diet
Greek...................Theos
Hebrew...........Elohim, Eloha
Japanese................Goezur
Italian......................Dio
Latin.....................Deus
Low Latin.................Diex
Portuguese................Debs
Russian...................Bojh
Spanish...................Dios
Syriac....................Allah
Tartar................Magatal
Turkish..................Allah
#egobettermakeulearn
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Empiree: 2:55am On Sep 09, 2020
Nigerians and hypocrisy cheesy

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by segebase(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Omotalade64:

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

START MAKING AS MUCH AS $100 DAILY ONL!NE STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!

WITH A MINIMUM OF $10, YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

CARD DEPOSITS, BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

BUY BITCOIN: https://luno.com

JOIN OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM TO START EARNING USING FOUR EASY STEPS: SIGN UP》ADD FUNDS》INVEST 》GET YOUR RETURNS.

All you require to earn is made accessible on your secured dashboard.

Fundboost receives your investment and with the help of experienced digital investment managers, they are able to deliver an amazing RETURN ON INVESTMENT of up to 10% every day for the total of 20 days investment tenure. .

THIS IS A SIDE INCOME PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES.

You can also make over $1 for every registration using your affiliate link.

Join Us Right Now:

wana join
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by MiracleLAWRENCE: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
Mummymanal:

Assalamu alaikum warahamatullah
Good evening sir
How's everyone
How's work
Brother I have been trying to email you but my phone has fault and I don't know if you received my email
Please check your email or reply me tru here
Thank you may
Allah bless you and your family

Empiree I hope you didn't fall for this scammer
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy by Empiree: 2:01am On Jan 07
MiracleLAWRENCE:

Empiree I hope you didn't fall for this scammer
You know the know personally?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.