Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Movie Conundrums. - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Conundrums. (12083 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Conundrums. by vescucci(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^^^ Reminds me of First Blood. And of an Ibo man

Sick is apt for Clockwork Orange
Re: Movie Conundrums. by obinna5000(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Some movies are available in HD. . .1080p.

@Sisi_Kill
Interesting.
Re: Movie Conundrums. by spikedcylinder: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2011
Interesting thread. Couldn't read past page 2 though. All of you smart people are annoying. angry
I will follow, henceforth. tongue
Re: Movie Conundrums. by justkunmi(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
welcome spikey. . wink
Re: Movie Conundrums. by obinna5000(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2011
@spikedcylinder
Madam!! Na shock smiley dey reign now for NL. grin
Ask Justkunmi. shocked grin
Re: Movie Conundrums. by SisiKill1: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2011
vescucci:

^^^^ Reminds me of First Blood. And of an Ibo man
LMFAO! Dude. . . Explain yourself!

spikedcylinder:

Interesting thread. Couldn't read past page 2 though. All of you smart people are annoying. angry
I will follow, henceforth. tongue

Spikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin

Where have you been? Honestly between you and Karma, I don't know who's worse with the disappearing act. angry

Just get ready to park your cute patootie right here because we are not releasing you.
Re: Movie Conundrums. by vescucci(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

LMFAO! Dude. . . Explain yourself!

This one that you're going to confiscate someone's cute patootie, I think I will be better off not explaining o
Re: Movie Conundrums. by SisiKill1: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2011
vescucci:

This one that you're going to confiscate someone's cute patootie, I think I will be better off not explaining o
No way! Ahn ahn. . . Explain!!!!
Re: Movie Conundrums. by vescucci(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2011
Ah. Four exclamation marks. Is this where I wear that kevlar 'cup'? You know, for mini me?
Re: Movie Conundrums. by SisiKill1: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2011
vescucci:

Ah. Four exclamation marks. Is this where I wear that kevlar 'cup'? You know, for mini me?
Stop making me laugh jo, I'm trying to be serious here.  cheesy

Spill or no kevlar cup in the world is gonna be able to protect 'em things. . .errr . . .I mean you!!!!!!
Re: Movie Conundrums. by vescucci(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
But if I spill, no kevlar cup in our galaxy will protect 'us' both. This is not a hard 'nut' to crack
Re: Movie Conundrums. by SisiKill1: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2011
vescucci:

But if I spill, no kevlar cup in our galaxy will protect 'us' both. This is not a hard 'nut' to crack
You're trying to distract me! I got news for you buddy it won't crack. . .work. . . it won't work

Nut. . .errr . .I mean now tell me how. . . wher. . .who. . . what were we talking about again?

Wow! Okay, is it just me or did. . .did it suddenly got warm in here?

Uhmm. . .yeah. . . okay, alright, so. . .yeah. .

Gimme a second will ya, I'll be right back!!
Re: Movie Conundrums. by vescucci(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2011
Lol. You 'crack' me up.

Glimpses of the old Sisikill
Re: Movie Conundrums. by justkunmi(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2011
Vesc, Sisi
You guys are disco-what he said.
Re: Movie Conundrums. by spikedcylinder: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2011
Lol @ Sisi's cute patootie. NL's Commando anti spam no gree you talk wetin you wan really talk. grin grin cheesy

Lol also @ you and Vesc's attempts at sexual err . . . innuendos(?) too. I crack this, you crack that. cheesy

Obinna and Jk, how una dey na?

Meanwhile, that American Psycho you people were talking about, I saw the one with Vince Vaughn and it wasn't that scary. Abi na fake one I watch?
Re: Movie Conundrums. by obinna5000(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2011
@spikedcylinder
The movie you're referring to starring Vince Vaughn is the 1998 remake of PSYCHO and not AMERICAN PSYCHO.
PSYCHO (1998) was crap if you ask me.
Re: Movie Conundrums. by vescucci(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2011
I pity the person wey get the nerve to ask you.

Spike. Sex wetin? I have no idea what you're talking about. It was Amadeus.
Re: Movie Conundrums. by SisiKill1: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
vescucci:

Lol. You 'crack' me up.

Glimpses of the old Sisikill
LMFAO! Now what does that mean?

spikedcylinder:

Lol @ Sisi's cute patootie. NL's Commando anti spam no gree you talk wetin you wan really talk. grin grin cheesy

Lol also @ you and Vesc's attempts at sexual err . . . innuendos(?) too. I crack this, you crack that. cheesy

Spikey. . .Sexual iniwetin? Abeg oh I just trying to persuade Vesc to help me out is all. See, sometimes I can be a little slow on the uptake and need someone to give me a hand.

After last night, I know now my sisters are right, I need lessons on the art persuasion coz I suck at it, I mean really suck at it. I don't think I coulda sucked harder than I sucked last night and it left me feeling so raw. . . so exposed. My God!I felt something inside me that I'd never felt before and It didn't help that I was doing it with someone who can work his way out of a tight spot. . . he's that slippery. I mean I gave him all I had, hoping he'll shoot his wad off and gimme what I wanted but he just kept at. I'm sure he coulda gone all night but I decided to roll over and play dead. It's quite uncomfortable to have something you lack shoved than your throat, I'll tell you that right now.  cry

Anyway,  I've put some thought to it and I've concluded that I have only two options. . . it's either I just bend over and take it or go out there and look for someone to fill me in. I'm leaning towards the second option but I fear it might be too much to take in. . . and not because it's gonna be long and hard but because I don't know if I've got the mouth for it.  sad

Oh you know what. . . eff that! I'm gonna go out there and find a way to get ahead, so the next time we do this, I'll be the one on top. Yeah! That's what amma do!  cheesy
Re: Movie Conundrums. by obinna5000(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
YEEE!!! shocked
We don taya to dey talk about confusing films. grin
Re: Movie Conundrums. by SisiKill1: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
obinna5000:

YEEE!!! shocked
We don taya to dey talk about confusing films. grin
LMAO! We're taking a break is all! cheesy

Okay now back to our regularly scheduled programmed.
Re: Movie Conundrums. by justkunmi(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
'Sisi' don 'kill' me! smiley
Omg!! I love you oh.
See encrypted po.rn right there! smiley
No level of Seun's auto bots could even pick out one.

smiley smiley smiley sisi. I say this again. I'm in love.
LOL!
Re: Movie Conundrums. by obinna5000(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
@justkunmi
Encrypted indecency. grin

Mehn! grin Nairaland is funny. grin Just filled wit funny, weird and interesting people. cheesy
Re: Movie Conundrums. by vescucci(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2011
Awww. Sisi. I am against option two o. Don't go out to get filled in cuz the members of society nowadays are filthy.

And you're wrong about me. With my kinda luck, I usually work my way into tight spots. And what are you doing calling ME slippery. You're the slippery one o. I've been known to be a straight shooter. I am blunt and thick headed. Ok, I'm thinking of JeSoul now and my mission to be like her so I cannot give you all I've got. A little advice though: you can't get ahead when you're already on top or can you?
Re: Movie Conundrums. by vescucci(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
Lol at these boys that either have no cojones or they are not yet hanging out. Falling in love all over the place. Ehen, next movie. I'm kinda short on movies even though there's a queue but no be all of us fit go the Netflix route. My connections would be kantabbed twice by an eighty year old diabetic woman in the wacky races.
Re: Movie Conundrums. by obinna5000(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
@vescucci
You're a clown. cheesy Period. cheesy

So Vesc, which route? Netflix or Torrent? cheesy
Re: Movie Conundrums. by SisiKill1: 12:39am On Apr 01, 2011
justkunmi:

'Sisi' don 'kill' me! smiley
Omg!! I love you oh.
See encrypted po.rn right there! smiley
No level of Seun's auto bots could even pick out one.

smiley smiley smiley sisi. I say this again. I'm in love.
LOL!

Oh you

vescucci:

Awww. Sisi. I am against option two o. Don't go out to get filled in cuz the members of society nowadays are filthy.

And you're wrong about me. With my kinda luck, I usually work my way into tight spots. And what are you doing calling ME slippery. You're the slippery one o. I've been known to be a straight shooter. I am blunt and thick headed. Ok, I'm thinking of JeSoul now and my mission to be like her so I cannot give you all I've got. A little advice though: you can't get ahead when you're already on top or can you?
Kai Vesc, why are you trying to set me up like so, eh?

There are so many things I could do with that sentence but I've promised to behave, so I'll just let it go. . .for now

Clears Throat

Alrighty then, back to movies. . . Did someone here mention Antichrist or am I mixing the threads up?
Re: Movie Conundrums. by eldee(m): 12:59am On Apr 01, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

LMFAO! Now what does that mean?

Spikey. . .Sexual iniwetin? Abeg oh I just trying to persuade Vesc to help me out is all. See, sometimes I can be a little slow on the uptake and need someone to give me a hand.

After last night, I know now my sisters are right, I need lessons on the art persuasion coz I suck at it, I mean really suck at it. I don't think I coulda sucked harder than I sucked last night and it left me feeling so raw. . . so exposed. My God!I felt something inside me that I'd never felt before and It didn't help that I was doing it with someone who can work his way out of a tight spot. . . he's that slippery. I mean I gave him all I had, hoping he'll shoot his wad off and gimme what I wanted but he just kept at. I'm sure he coulda gone all night but I decided to roll over and play dead. It's quite uncomfortable to have something you lack shoved than your throat, I'll tell you that right now.  cry

Anyway,  I've put some thought to it and I've concluded that I have only two options. . . it's either I just bend over and take it or go out there and look for someone to fill me in. I'm leaning towards the second option but I fear it might be too much to take in. . . and not because it's gonna be long and hard but because I don't know if I've got the mouth for it.  sad

Oh you know what. . . eff that! I'm gonna go out there and find a way to get ahead, so the next time we do this, I'll be the one on top. Yeah! That's what amma do!  cheesy

Chei!!!! I don die, see how Sisikill just fooled the bot . . .  grin grin

Na wa ooh . . . Seun will soon censor the word 'sucked'  grin grin
Re: Movie Conundrums. by spikedcylinder: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2011
LMAO!!!!!! Yes!!!! Sisi is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You've given me half a reason to come back to this place. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Movie Conundrums. by vescucci(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
obinna5000:

@vescucci
You're a clown. cheesy Period. cheesy

So Vesc, which route? Netflix or Torrent? cheesy

Na the whole of me you dey call clown? Ok o. I'll soon release my 'why so serious' side on you. Torrents o! I dunno why the things are still legal
Re: Movie Conundrums. by seunallday: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
Lmao @ kantabbed twice. #teamtorrents over here.

I mentioned antichrist, walahi dt movie no make sense
Re: Movie Conundrums. by Vieira(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
Is it safe to come back to this thread?
Re: Movie Conundrums. by obinna5000(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
spikedcylinder:

You've given me half a reason to come back to this place. grin grin grin grin grin

@spikedcylinder
Na wa for you o!!

vescucci:

Na the whole of me you dey call clown? Ok o. I'll soon release my 'why so serious' side on you. Torrents o! I dunno why the things are still legal

@vescucci
Abeg. Help ask those FBI guys well well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. / Uche Jombo Features In 'Kondo Game' Policeman’s As Policeman's Wife / 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.